JK Health Department Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of March. Directorate of Health Services, Jammu has published this advertisement to fill 55 vacancies of Nurse, Physiotherapist, Lab Technician & Counselor posts in Various districts on Contract Basis. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir may apply for these JK Health Department Jobs released under National Programme for Prevention of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease & Stroke. Interested and Eligible Candidates have to send the applications on or before 5th April 2016 for J&K Health Department Recruitment 2016. Aspirants can download the application form of Jammu Health Department Recruitment 2016 from our site attached below. Applicants can also check the official website www.jkhealth.org for more details regarding the JK Health Dept Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like JK Health Departement Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of Directorate of Health Services Jammu Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
JK Health Department Vacancy Details – Jammu Health Department Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|3.||Lab Technician||07 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of J&K Health Department Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for JK Health Department Jobs
- Nurse: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Nursing.
- Physiotherapist: Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT).
- Lab Technician: Aspirants must have passed 10+2 with DML.
- Counselor: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Degree/Diploma in Counseling/Health Education/Mass Communication.
Age Limit for JK Health Department Recruitment
- Maximum age: 40 years.
Directorate of Health Services Jammu Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Health Services, Jammu.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 55 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Official Website: www.jkhealth.org.
Contract Period: One year.
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these JK Health Department Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Screening Test.
- Nurse: Rs 17,000/- per month.
- Physiotherapist: Rs 20,000/- per month.
- Lab Technician, Counselor: Rs 12,000/- per month.
- The Last Date of receipt of Application: 05/04/2016.
JK Health Department Application Form – www.jkhealth.org
Application form for these JK Health Department Jobs released under J&K Health Department Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Download the application form of the relevant post and paste recent passport size photograph in the given space. Send the duly filled JK Health Department Application Form on or before the last date. The Last date for receipt of J&K Health Department Application Form is 5th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Fill the Application with details and submit the application along with relevant documents in “NCD Cell of Directorate of Health Services, Jammu”, before 5th April 2016.
Documents required at the time of Interview:
- One passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted officer to be affixed on the application.
- Degree/ Diploma Mark Sheets.
- Experience certificate from Competent Authority.
- Matriculation certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate.
- State subject certificate.
JK Health Department Results
After the hiring process has completed, Directorate of Health Services, Jammu will release the results of Jammu Health Department Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for this JK Health Department jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of JK Health Dept results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.