- 1 JK High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Vacancy Details of Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment
- 3 J&K High Court Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of JK High Court Recruitment
- 6 JK High Court Class IV Recruitment 2015 Results
- 7 Download High Court of JK Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
JK High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification
JK High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification was released in the month of September. JK High Court has released this notification to fill 100 vacancies of Process Server, Chowkidar and other posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir may apply for any of these posts released under Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these Sweeper, Orderly and other posts on or before the last date. The notification of JK High Court Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in our site. The closing date of online application is 17th September 2015.
Jammu and Kashmir High Court was established in the year 1928. The state consists of two provinces namely Jammu province and Kashmir province. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 14 in which 9 are permanent judges and 5 are additional judges. The seats of the High Court were at Jammu and Srinagar. Head Quarters of the high court is located at Jammu. JK High Court conducts recruitment for various posts annually. It has recently released the recruitment notification to fill various vacancies of Class IV posts through JK High Court Recruitment 2015 notification.
J & K High Court is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 100 vacancies of Chowkidar, Process Server and other posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Jammu and Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2015 notification available in our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these Class IV jobs released by JK High Court before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.jkhighcourt.nic.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding JK High Court Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir has released notification for Class IV posts through Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of the recruitment. Refer the notification for district wise vacancy details of JK High Court Recruitment.
1. Kashmir Province : 55 posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
2. Jammu Province : 45 posts.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
J&K High Court Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these High Court Jobs released under JK High Court Recruitment 2015 should met the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given in our site is as per the J&K High Court Recruitment Notification.
Age Limit of JK Class IV Recruitment
Candidates applying for class IV jobs by J&K High Court recruitment should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age : 18 years.
- Maximum age : 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for the candidates of different categories as per the rules.
Education Qualification of J&K High Court Notification
- For Process Server posts, Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 from recognized institute.
- For remaining posts, Candidates must have passed Matriculation from a recognized institute.
Jammu & Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir High Court.
Official Website: www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
Name of the Post: Class IV.
No of posts: 100.
Mode of application: Offline.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these posts under JK High Court Recruitment will be selected based on the Test/ Interview.
- Last date for submission of the application form: 17/09/2015.
JK High Court Recruitment Application form
Application form for these Class IV jobs released under JK High Court Recruitment 2015 is available in our site attached below. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it to the given address before the due date.
- For Process Server post : Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- For remaining posts: Rs. 4,400 – Rs. 7,440/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,300/-.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these Chowkidar, Sweeper and other posts released by Jammu & Kashmir High Court should follow the below steps.
- Download the Application form from the attached notification.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the form to the given address before the last date.
Admit Cards of JK High Court Recruitment
After the closing date of application form, JK High Court Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available in the official website. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Candidates who have sent their application form before due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. J&K High court will post the Admit cards of Jammu Kashmir Class IV Recruitment 2015 in the website few days before the recruitment process.
JK High Court Class IV Recruitment 2015 Results
After the recruitment process has completed, Jammu & Kashmir High Court will release the results of JK High Court Class IV Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these chowkidar, sweeper and other posts should check the official website for results. The complete details of JK High Court recruitment 2015 results will be announced in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.