Latest notification from Jammu & Kashmir High Court. The JK High Court Recruitment Notification 2017 displays 279 Jr. Assistant, Steno Typist vacancies. Diploma candidates should apply for J&K High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 @ jkhighcourt.nic.in before 15/06/2017. However, candidates can download the High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Steno Typist Application form from this page.
J&K High Court Recruitment 2017 – 279 Posts
The High Court of Jammu & Kashmir has released the JK High Court Recruitment 2017 notification to fill 279 Junior Assistant, Steno Typist posts. It invites applications from Sarkari Naukri Diploma holders and a typing certificate. So, if you fulfill these eligibility criteria, candidates should apply for 279 J&K High Court Vacancy @ jkhighcourt.nic.in before June 15, 2017. However, candidates can get the information from the JK High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification available on this page. So, go down the page and get the link to the official J&K High Court Junior Assistant Notification 2017.
[Check Indian Employment News here]
JK High Court Recruitment 2017-18 @ jkhighcourt.nic.in
|Jammu Kashmir 279 Steno Typist Jobs|
|Name of the Organisation||High Court of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Stenotypist posts|
|Number of posts||279 posts|
|Job Category||Jammu and Kashmir Govt jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Online applications starts from||already started|
|Last date to apply online||June 15, 2017|
JK High Court Vacancies 2017
|Name of the Posts||Division||No of posts|
|Steno typist||Kashmir division||48|
|Junior Assistant||Kashmir Division||134|
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for JK High Court Vacancy 2017:
- The candidates should have a degree from any of the approved boards.
- For Steno jobs – Applicants should possess a diploma in shorthand and typewriting. However, they should maintain a speed of 60 words per minute in shorthand, 30 WPM on keyboard typing on the computer.
- For Jr Assistant posts – Candidates should have 6 months computer applications.
- Refer the official JK High Court Junior Assistant Notification 2017 to get other details.
Age Limit for JK High Court Steno Typist Jobs 2017:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 40 years.
Age relaxation for the reservation candidates is the following.
- SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates – 2 years.
- Physically challenged – 2 years.
- Ex-Serviceman – 8 years.
HC of JK Steno Typist Jobs 2017 Application FEE:
The applicants of the junior assistant, stenotypists vacancies should pay an application fee of Rs.200/-.
Selection Procedure of J&K high court Recruitment 2017:
The board selects the candidates depending on the individual’s performance in the following.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test/ Typing test.
- Personnel Interview.
JK High Court Jobs 2017 Pay Scale:
The candidates who excel in the selection procedure will get a pay band of Rs. 5200 to 20200 + GP Rs.2400/-.
Important Dates of JK High Court Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Online applications start from – May 28, 2017.
- Last date for online applications – June 15, 2017.
JK High Court Junior Assistant Vacancies 2017 Application jkhighcourt.nic.in
- Log on to the official site of High Court of Jammu & Kashmir to apply for JK High Court Recruitment 2017 279 Jr Assistant, Stenotypist posts.
- On the News & notifications menu, click on the link to J&K High Court Recruitment 2017 application.
- Read all the instructions in the notification and download the application form attached to the notification.
- Fill in your details in the form carefully.
- Moreover, candidates should fill the forms separately for individual posts.
- Also attach the photocopies of the documents, photographs in the prescribed areas.
- Then finally send the JK High Court Junior Assistant Application Form to the given address in the notification.
Office of Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judge.