- 1 JK Social Welfare Dept Jobs 2016 @ jksocialwelfare.nic.in
- 1.1 J&K Social Welfare Department Notification 2016 for Social Worker, DEO Jobs
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for JK Social Welfare Dept DEO Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 J&K Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016- Latest State Govt Jobs
- 1.4 How to apply for Social Welfare Department Vacancies, J&K Recruitment 2016
- 2 Download Jammu & Kashmir Social Welfare Dept Jobs Notification 2016
Jammu and Kashmir Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently announced for Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, Accountant, Data Analyst, Counselor, Social Worker & Other Jobs with 286 Vacancies. The application filing procedure of JK Social Welfare Dept Jobs Started. Consequently, All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Offline. The last date for Offline application submission will be on 20th October. Furthermore, insights into this J&K Social Welfare Department jobs details are available down the page since we provided all details regarding recruitment procedure – www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in
The J&K Social Welfare Department has issued an employment news for filling vacancies of Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, Social Worker & other Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir. The work seekers who are interested can participate in J&K Social Welfare Department Recruitment procedure since this jobs notification brings best career option. Most of all these DEO vacancies provides the excellent opportunity for the candidates dreaming of being part of Social Welfare Department Careers. Therefore, the Interested persons of J&K Social Welfare Department Jobs who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Data Entry Operator Jobs in Social Welfare Department.
J&K Social Welfare Department Notification 2016 for Social Worker, DEO Jobs
The Workseekers who planned to participate in JK Social Welfare Dept Jobs have to check the below details before they apply. Initially, one has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the Announcement. Consequently, Fill the form through Offline for Latest Jammu & Kashmir Social Welfare Department Jobs 2016. Those who are willing to apply for DEO Recruitment of vacancies must check especially relevant information about eligibility conditions. For that, one should have Graduation. The applicant determination by their execution in Qualification, Computer Test for J&K Social Welfare Department jobs.
Therefore for detailed information about J&K Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016, i.e., Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Furthermore, the aspirants looking for another Latest Govt Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir State can check for job details in recruitment.guru website. So, this J&K Social Welfare Department DEO jobs Notification probably helps you.
Social Welfare Department J&K Job openings 2016 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in JK Social Welfare Dept Jobs can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Govt Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir can grab this excellent opportunity. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for latest Govt Jobs in J&K Social Welfare Department Recruitment follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Jammu & Kashmir Social Welfare Department.
Official Website: www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in
Total No of Vacancies: 286.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Jammu & Kashmir Social Welfare Dept Vacancy in Social Worker Posts 2016
The Applicants who are willing to apply for Social Welfare Department jobs, have to check the Notification. One should check the details of DEO jobs & other posts because it will help them while filling the application form. One can check latest Employment News since we provided other latest Govt Jobs in recruitment.guru website. Therefore Check the vacancies of JK Social Welfare Dept Jobs provided below.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant cum Data Entry Operator||44 Posts|
|2.||Protection Officer, Institutional Care||22 Posts|
|3.||Protection Officer, Non-Institutional Care||22 Posts|
|4.||Legal-cum-Protection Officer||22 Posts|
|6.||Social Worker||44 Posts|
|8.||Data Analyst||22 Posts|
|9.||Assistant cum Data Entry Operator||22 Posts|
|10.||Outreach Worker||44 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||286 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for JK Social Welfare Dept DEO Recruitment 2016
The work seekers of State Govt Jobs in J&K Social Welfare Department Jobs must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. Due to provided vacancy details, one can fill the vacancies after checking eligibility requirements. Therefore the candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the J&K Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 for Social Worker Vacancies eligibility criteria provided below.
Age Limit for Social Welfare Dept DEO Vacancies
First of all the candidates who are planning to apply for DEO Jobs must have the age limit requirements according to the J&K Social Welfare Department Notification:
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2016.
Educational Qualification for Social Welfare Department J&K Jobs
Aspirants applying for Assistant cum Data Entry Operator jobs & other posts must have following requirements:
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: Graduation in Computer Application.
- Social Worker: Graduation from recognized University, with Experience in the field of Child development/ counseling/ Care.
- Accountant: Graduation from recognized University, preference given for B.Com Degree holders.
- For Other Posts Qualification details check the J&K Social Welfare Department Notification.
Application Fee for Jammu and Kashmir Social Welfare Department Jobs
The applicants of DEO jobs for application fee details check the official notification.
J&K Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016- Latest State Govt Jobs
Selection Process for JK Social Welfare Dept Jobs
The Eligible and Interested candidates in J&K Social Welfare Department Jobs will undergo the selection process through the following procedure:
- Educational/ Academic Qualification.
- Viva Voce.
Pay Scale of Social Welfare Department Social Worker Jobs
If the candidates got selected in this JK Social Welfare Dept Jobs then, the salary would be as follows:
- Asst cum Data Entry Operator: Rs. 9000/- per month.
- Counselor, Social Worker: Rs. 14,000/- per month.
- Check Notification for other vacancies salary details through below given link.
How to apply for Social Welfare Department Vacancies, J&K Recruitment 2016
The Eligible job seekers of DEO jobs and, for application, follow the below provided steps for J&K Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016:
- First of all, Go to Official website www.jksocialwelfare.nic.in
- Now the Home page appeared on the Screen.
- Directly use the link provided below for JK Social Welfare Dept Jobs Notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the Documents ready as per Notification.
- Hence Carefully fills the application form with required information.
- Finally, After duly filled application verify the details.
- Therefore, Submit the JK Social Welfare Dept application form.
- Send the Application to address mentioned in Notification.
- The Last Date for Offline application submission: 20/10/2016.
Therefore JK Social Welfare Dept Jobs Details are given. Hence for any other information about the Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 application form, vacancies, Jobs Requirements. Refer the official notification in which given below.
Download Jammu & Kashmir Social Welfare Dept Jobs Notification 2016
Follow our Website for latest updates on Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016