Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invited applications for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division)/ Munsiff. J&K released this JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 notification to fill 11 vacancies in Department of Law, Justice, and Parliamentary Affairs. Aspirants need to check the eligibility conditions and apply Online. JKPSC Recruitment notification released on 03rd February 2017. The Online Registration starts from 6th February 2017. The last date to apply for JKPSC jobs is 6th March 2017 – www.jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has published a notification to recruit 11 Civil Judge (Junior Division)/Munsiff vacancies for the year 2017. JKPSC Recruitment notification is the Latest employment news for the candidates who are searching for Govt Jobs. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in J&K can apply to the civil judge/ Munsiff vacancies. Aspirants who have interested in Govt jobs in J&K can apply online. Applicants can check the JKPSC Civil Judge Posts eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online in the prescribed application format.
JKPSC Civil Judge Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the organization||Jammu and Kashmir public service commission|
|Name of the posts||Civil Judge (Junior Division)/ Munsiff|
|Number of vacancies||11 Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
The JKPSC Application form is available on the official website. Job seekers who are looking for Upcoming Jammu & Kashmir jobs can avail this opportunity. Aspirants should apply through online mode only. Job hunters can utilize this Golden opportunity by applying online for JKPSC vacancies. Get more details like JKPSC Civil Judge Jobs Notification, Eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit through this page. Visit our website to get more updates on government jobs.
JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
Complete details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process are provided in this page. Applicants can also check further details of JKPSC Recruitment 2017 notification through the official website. Candidates who are looking for Govt jobs they must grab this chance. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for JKPSC jobs.
JK Civil Judge Vacancies 2017
|Resident of Backward Area||02|
|Overall JKPSC Civil Judge Jobs||11 Posts|
JKPSC Notification 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should satisfy the below eligibility criteria before they begin to apply for JKPSC Civil Judge vacancies. Get Jammu and Kashmir PSC Employment updates through JKPSC Jobs web page of our website.
Educational Qualifications for JKPSC Munsiff vacancies:
Candidates Applying for JKPSC Recruitment should have completed
- Bachelor of Law of University established by Law in India.
Age of the candidates applying for JKPSC Civil Judge Jobs should satisfy the below age conditions.
- Lower Age Limit – 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit-35 years.
- For other details refer JKPSC Civil Judge Notification.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – Jammu & Kashmir Civil Judge Jobs
Application fee for the candidates who are applying for JSPSC vacancies is
- For General Category – Rs.1005/-.
- For Reserved Category –Rs.505/-.
- Candidate needs to pay the application fee through e-challan.
JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates for JKPSC vacancies is based on the following
- Written Examination.
The examination will be held at different centers located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
Candidates applying for JKPSC jobs will receive the pay scale of
- JKPSC Civil Judge Jobs Salary: Rs. 27700 to Rs. 44770/-.
- Check the Official notification for payment details. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
JKPSC Application Form 2017
How to Apply for J & K Civil Judge Jobs:
Candidates who want to apply for JKPSC jobs should meet the above eligibility criteria. Applicants who are applying for JKPSC Civil Judge Jobs need to register through online. Candidates are required to apply online through official website. Most of the candidates are facing difficulties while submitting their online application forms. Here we provide step by step procedure to download their application forms.
- First, go to the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Download the JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Notification given below.
- In the JKPSC website, you can find the online application tab.
- Click on the tab and then you will be redirected to instructions window.
- Select the appropriate post.
- Fill all the particulars specified in the application form.
- Upload all the certificates while filling the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Judge Jobs application form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Candidate needs to take the printout of online application form.
- Then, send the form along with documents before 15th March 2017 to the address of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
JKPSC Civil Judge Jobs Online Application 2017 – www.jkpsc.nic.in
Important dates for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Civil Judge Jobs
|Starting date for applying online||06/02/2017|
|Closing date for applying Civil Judge posts in Jammu & Kashmir through online||06/03/2017|
|Last date for payment of fee||10/03/2017|
|Last date for submitting the hard copy of online application||15/03/2017|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission,
Resham Ghar Colony,
Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
Please, visit the official notification regarding JKPSC Application www.jkpsc.nic.in
Download J&K PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Notification
Follow our website for latest updates on JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017.