- 1 JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016
JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016 Notification has been recently released on 18th June 2016 with Advt No: PSC/EXM/2016/52. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has published this advertisement to fill 277 vacancies in Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police Service, J&K Accounts Service for the year 2016. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir may apply for these JKPSC Jobs released under J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these JKPSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination 2016 through JKPSC Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link will be available from 22nd June 2016 to 22nd July 2016. The Detailed JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2016 is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in for more details regarding the JKPSC CCE Exam 2016. Further details like J & K Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of J & K Combined Competitive Prelims Exam 2016 are mentioned below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016
|S.No||Name of the Service||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||269 Posts|
|2.||J&K Police (Gazetted) Service||02 Posts|
|3.||J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service||06 Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Service||OM||SC||ST||RBA||ALC||OSC|
|1.||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||153 Posts||23 Posts||25 Posts||54 Posts||08 Posts||06 Posts|
|2.||J&K Police (Gazetted) Service||–||01 Post||–||01 Post||–||–|
|3.||J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service||02 Posts||–||01 Post||02 Posts||01 Post||–|
Eligibility Criteria of J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2016
Age Limit for JKPSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination 2016
Candidates who wish to apply for JKPSC CCE Exam 2016 should attain the below age limit as 01.01.2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for J & K Combined Competitive Prelims Exam 2016
- Applicants must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any university recognized by Central Government or from the foreign university recognized by Government.
J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2016 Details – JKPSC Jobs
Name of the Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Name of the Examination: J & K Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination 2016.
No of Vacancies: 277 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016 released under JKPSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for J & K Combined Competitive Prelims Exam 2016 have to pay the application fee at any Branch of J&K Bank. Category wise fee details are available below.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs 1005/-.
- For Reserved Category/PHC Candidates: Rs 505/-.
Pay Scale: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,800/- per month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22/06/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22/07/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 25/07/2016.
- The Preliminary Examination Date: 25/09/2016.
- The Main Examination Date: 01/11/2016.
JKPSC Online Application – www.jkpsc.nic.in
The Online Application Link for this JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification released under J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2016 is available on our site attached below. Click on Apply Online for JKPSC Jobs. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 22nd July 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future use.
To Apply Online for JKPSC Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination 2016, Click below link
JKPSC CCE Previous Papers & Syllabus 2016
JKPSC CCE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
JKPSC Results 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission will release the results of JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Administrative, Police, Accounts Service should check the official website for results. The full details of J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates.