- 1 JKPSC CCE Main Exam 2017
- 1.1 Jammu & Kashmir PSC CCE Notification 2017
- 1.2 JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 – jkpsc.nic.in
- 1.3 JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details – JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria of J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2017
- 1.5 JKPSC Online Application – www.jkpsc.nic.in
- 1.6 JKPSC CCE Previous Papers & Syllabus 2017
- 1.7 JKPSC Results 2017
- 1.8 Download JKPSC CCE Exam 2017 Notification PDF
The JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Mains Notification 2017 is released. All the qualified students of JKPSC CCE Preliminary Exam 2016 should apply for the J & K Combined Competitive Main Exam 2017. The last date to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 @ www.jkpsc.nic.in is June 10, 2017. Go through the below sections to know more details on Jammu & Kashmir PSC CCE Main Exam 2017.
JKPSC CCE Main Exam 2017
JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 Notification has been recently released on May 9, 2017 with Advt No: PSC/EXM/2017/26. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has published this advertisement to fill 277 vacancies in Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police Service, J&K Accounts Service for the year 2017. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir may apply for these JKPSC Jobs released under J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these JKPSC Combined Competitive Mains Examination 2017 through JKPSC Recruitment 2017.
Jammu & Kashmir PSC CCE Notification 2017
The Online Application Link will be available from May 13, 2017, to June 10, 2017. The Detailed JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Notification 2017 is available below on our site. The Sarkari Naukri applicants can also check the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in for more details regarding the JKPSC CCE Exam 2017. Further details like J & K Combined Competitive Examination 2017 Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of J & K Combined Competitive Main Exam 2017 are mentioned below.
JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 – jkpsc.nic.in
|J&K PSC CCE Main Exam Notification|
|Name of the Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||J & K Combined Competitive Mains Examination 2017|
|No of Vacancies||277 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date to apply||June 10, 2017|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details – JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017
|S.No||Name of the Service||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||269 Posts|
|2.||J&K Police (Gazetted) Service||02 Posts|
|3.||J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service||06 Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Service||OM||SC||ST||RBA||ALC||OSC|
|1.||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||153 Posts||23 Posts||25 Posts||54 Posts||08 Posts||06 Posts|
|2.||J&K Police (Gazetted) Service||–||01 Post||–||01 Post||–||–|
|3.||J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service||02 Posts||–||01 Post||02 Posts||01 Post||–|
Eligibility Criteria of J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2017
Age Limit for JKPSC Combined Competitive Mains Examination 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for JKPSC CCE Exam 2016 should attain the below age limit as 01.01.2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for J & K Combined Competitive Mains Exam 2017
- Applicants must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any university recognized by Central Government or from the foreign university recognized by Government.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 released under JKPSC Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for J & K Combined Competitive Main Exam 2017 have to pay the application fee at any Branch of J&K Bank. Category wise fee details are available below.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs 1005/-.
- For Reserved Category/PHC Candidates: Rs 505/-.
Pay Scale: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,800/- per month.
- Date of online application – May 13, 2017.
- Last date to apply online – June 10, 2017.
- Last date to submit fee/ Bank Challan – June 18, 2017.
JKPSC Online Application – www.jkpsc.nic.in
The Online Application Link for this JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification released under J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2017 is available on our site attached below. Click on Apply Online for JKPSC Jobs. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is June 10, 2017.
J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2017 – JKPSC Jobs Apply Online
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future use.
To Apply Online for JKPSC Combined Competitive Mains Examination 2017, Click below link
JKPSC CCE Previous Papers & Syllabus 2017
JKPSC Results 2017
After the hiring process has completed, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission will release the results of JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Administrative, Police, Accounts Service should check the official website for results. The full details of J & K Combined Competitive Exam 2017 results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates.