- 1 JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – jkpsc.nic.in Lecturer Jobs
- 1.1 JKPSC MRO Recruitment 2017 & JKPSC Consultant Notification – www.jkpsc.nic.in
- 1.2 Jammu & Kashmir PSC Notification – JKPSC Lecturer Vacancies
- 1.3 JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – Complete Details
- 1.4 How to apply for Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment?
- 1.5 Download JK PSC Official Notification PDF (Lecturer, MRO, Consultant)
- 1.6 Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer Notification Details
- 1.8 J & K Lecturer Vacancy Details
- 1.9 Eligibility Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer Vacancies
- 1.10 JK Lecturer Exam Dates – J & K Important Dates
- 1.11 Application Procedure for JK Lecturer Recruitment
- 1.12 Download DSEK Lecturer Notification 2017
- 1.13 Download J & K Lecturer Admit card
- 1.14 Download JK Lecturer Results
- 1.15 JKPSC Vacancy Details – JKPSC Lecturer Jobs
- 1.16 Eligibility Criteria of JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- 1.17 JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.18 Download JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 for 22 Vacancies – JKPSC Notification released through Advt No: 07- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017. The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling 22 Lecturer, Consultant, and Medical Record Officer Vacancies. Interested can use this J & K Sarkari Naukri opportunity of JKPSC Lecturer Jobs from 15.09.2017. The JKPSC Lecturer Online Application available on the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in until 15th October 2017.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – jkpsc.nic.in Lecturer Jobs
One of the Latest Employment News of September 2017 is JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are searching for Jammu & Kashmir Government Jobs can just pay your intention on the following sections. Therefore, you will get the complete details of JKPSC 2017 Recruitment of 22 Lecturer, Consultant and MRO posts. Read the Educational Qualification, Age Limits required to apply for these JKPSC Jobs. Also, get the info regarding Jammu & Kashmir PSC Vacancies Salary, Application Fee, Starting date and deadline for submission here. The aspirants are suggested reading the JKPSC Official Notification to check Job wise vacancies and Category wise JKPSC Vacancy details. Interested candidates can apply online for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs from www.jkpsc.nic.in. The deadline for applying to Jammu Kashmir Lecturer Recruitment is 15.10.2017 Also, we have updated step by step process of JKPSC Online Application Submission.
JKPSC MRO Recruitment 2017 & JKPSC Consultant Notification – www.jkpsc.nic.in
|JKPSC Recruitment 2017 – JKPSC Jobs|
|Commission Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.|
|Notification No||07- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017.|
|Posts||Lecturer, Consultant, Medical Record Officer (MRO).|
|Number of Vacancies||22.|
|Online Application Starting Date||15.09.2017.|
|Deadline for Submission of Application||15th October 2017.|
|Jobs Category||JKPSC Jobs.|
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Notification – JKPSC Lecturer Vacancies
|S.No||Post Name||Posting Location||Discipline||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Lecturer||Government Medical College, Srinagar in
Health & Medical EducationDepartment (1st Special Drive)
|3.||Lecturer||Government Medical College, Jammu in Health & Medical Education
Department (1st Special Drive)
|4.||Consultant||Health & Family Welfare Department (2nd Spl. Drive)||Gynecology||01|
|11.||Consultant Dental (1st Spl
|12||Medical Record Officer||Government Medical College, Jammu in Health & Medical
Education Department (2nd Special Drive)
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – Complete Details
Before applying for any Recruitment, it’s mandatory to check its eligibility criteria. Without satisfying eligibility conditions applications are not accepted. So, check JKPSC Recruitment eligibility criteria. It has given every particular in the JKPSC Lecturer Notification i.e., 07- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017. Therefore, we have provided them in the following section.
Educational Qualification for Jammu Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017
Check JKPSC Official Notification enclosed below to know the educational qualification required to apply online for Jammu Kashmir PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. The educational eligibility differs for each job. So, once go through JKPSC 07- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017 Notice carefully.
Age Limits for JKPSC Consultant Jobs
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 40 Years.
JKPSC PAY SCALE
- Lecturer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400 /-.
- Consultant: Rs. 15, 600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6, 600/-.
- Medical Record Officer: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,300/-.
JKPSC Jobs – Selection Process
- Written Examination.
J&K PSC Lecturer Application Fee
- General Category: Rs. 805/-.
- Reserved Category: Rs. 405/-.
How to apply for Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment?
- Initially, log on to the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on the Online Application tab in the main menu.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply.
- Fill particulars in JKPSC Application form.
- Attach required scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and other necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the JKPSC Online application and take a printout.
Download JK PSC Official Notification PDF (Lecturer, MRO, Consultant)
Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer notification 2017 is released. Candidates who want to lead their career in the teaching field can check the eligibility for J & K Lecturer Jobs. Eligible candidates can fill and submit the application form before the last date. Applicants can know the entire details of DSEK Recruitment such as eligibility, qualification, fee, selection process, etc. which are provided. Contenders can also go to the official website to get the information of JKPSC Lecturer jobs.
Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer Recruitment 2017
The Directorate of School Education, Kashmir has issued J & K Recruitment 2017 to fill 1475 vacancies of Lecturer posts. The government of Jammu and Kashmir has decided to recruit the candidates on the contractual basis. Candidates who got selected in J & K Lecturer Recruitment are appointed in Government Higher Secondary Schools of various districts in Kashmir. The application form is available on the official website up to February 13th, 2017. Candidates are advised to stay connected to this page to know the details of Latest Govt Jobs.
Candidates can know the information about Upcoming JKPSC Jobs through this link. This is a great chance for the candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs. Aspirants can utilize this opportunity by applying to Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer jobs. The JKPSC Lecturer Jobs Recruitment is going to be carried out on district basis for Permanent Resident Post Graduate applicants. Visit our site regularly to get the information on Upcoming J & K State Government Jobs.
Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of School Education, Kashmir|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||1475 posts|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Last Date to apply||February 13th, 2017|
J & K Lecturer Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Total no. of Vacancies||1475|
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer Vacancies
Applicants who want to apply for JK Lecturer Recruitment need to submit the application form before the deadline. We advise you to stay attached to this page to get the Today’s Employment News.
Educational Qualifications for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs
- Candidates who have applied for J & K Lecturer Recruitment need to possess Post Graduation degree from a recognized university/institute.
JK Lecturer Exam Dates – J & K Important Dates
|Last Date for the submission of Application Form||31/02/2017|
Selection Process for J & K Lecturer vacancies
Candidates who have applied for J & K Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written test
Candidates who have applied for J & K Vacancies can plan your preparation according to J & K Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Applicants can also practice JK Lecturer Previous Papers to improve your speediness in the written test. Candidates who have applied for JK Lecturer Jobs can crack the exam with the help of JK Syllabus and JK Previous Papers.
Salary for Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer Jobs
- Candidates who got selected in JK Lecturer Vacancies can receive a pay scale of Rs. 7000/- per month.
Application Procedure for JK Lecturer Recruitment
Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for JK Lecturer Jobs can download the application form from the official website. Here we have provided the simple steps to fill and submit the application before the closing date to avoid server issues.
Steps to apply for JK Lecturer Jobs
- Go to the official website www.dsek.nic.in or click on the link attached here.
- Search for DSEK Notification on the home page.
- Download JK Lecturer Application form from the official website.
- Fill all the required fields with your personal, academic details.
- Send the application form with Xerox copies of all the required documents to the prescribed address in the DSEK Lecturer Notification.
Download DSEK Lecturer Notification 2017
Details of Jammu and Kashmir Notification 2017 provided here is for the reference of the candidates. Applicants can also get the further information of JK Lecturer Recruitment through the official website.
Download J & K Lecturer Admit card
Candidates can enter your roll number to download Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer Hall Ticket. Without JK Call Letter, applicants of JKPSC Lecturer Jobs are not allowed to the exam center. So, contenders do not forget to download JK Hall Ticket.
Jammu and Kashmir Lecturer Admit Card
Download JK Lecturer Results
Applicants can check their J & K Lecturer Results by entering the registration number. Candidates can download the Jammu and Kashmir Results as soon as possible after the announcement of results.
JK Lecturer Results
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification has been recently released on 19th March 2016. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has published this advertisement with under the notification no. 09 – PSC (DR-P) of 2016 to fill 1059 vacancies of Lecturer 10+2 posts in School Education Department. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir may apply for these JKPSC Lecturer Jobs released under JKPSC Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these JKPSC Jobs through Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017. The Online application will be available on the site from 24th March 2016 to 08th May 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in for more details regarding the Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017. Remaining details like JKPSC Lecturer Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. about Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
JKPSC Vacancy Details – JKPSC Lecturer Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||Total Vacancies|
|10.||Home Science||02 Posts|
|16.||Political Science||24 Posts|
|21.||Environmental Science||22 Posts|
|22.||Bio Technology||10 Posts|
|23.||Information Technology||22 Posts|
|24.||Functional English||09 Posts|
|28.||Islamic Studies||03 Posts|
|30.||Bio Chemistry||02 Posts|
|34.||Information Practice||04 Posts|
|37.||Computer Science||37 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxation for Ex-serviceman – 8 years, Physically challenged candidates – 2 years, RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories – 3 years.
Educational Qualification for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment
- For Posts 1 to 35: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- 36 Post: Aspirants must possess Master’s Degree with certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI with minimum typing speed shall be 80 and 40 words per minute respectively.
- For Post 37: Candidates must have passed MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Lecturer (10+2).
No of Vacancies: 1059 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: The Notification for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs selection process will be notified separately.
Application Fee: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 should pay the Application Fee through challan form in any J&K Bank branch. The Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- General Category: Rs 505/-.
- Reserved Categories: Rs 255/-.
The Last Date for Payment of fee/Bank Challan is 10/05/2016.
Pay Scale: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5,400/- per month.
JKPSC Lecturer Important Dates:
- Starting date for filling online application: 24/03/2016.
- Last date for submission of online application form: 08/05/2016.
- Closing date for submission of Fee/ Bank Challan: 10/05/2016.
JKPSC Online Application – www.jkpsc.nic.in
Application form for these JKPSC Lecturer jobs released under Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 24th March 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 08th May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the Application form.
- Note down the unique registration number and password generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.
- Pay the Application Fee through Bank Challan Form.
To Apply online for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2016 click on below link.