- 1 Dumka Rural Development Dept Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – RDD Dumka Jobs
Dumka Rural Development Dept Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of May 2016 with Advt No.01/2016. Rural Development Department, Dumka (Jharkhand) has published this advertisement to fill 89 vacancies of Junior Engineer (JE), Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator Posts on Contract Basis. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in Jharkhand may apply for this Dumka Rural Development Dept Jobs released under RDD Dumka Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Dumka Rural Development Department Jobs through Rural Development Dept Dumka Recruitment 2016. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 06th June 2016. The Detailed Dumka Rural Development Dept Notification 2016 is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website www.dumka.nic.in for more details regarding the RDD Dumka Jobs. Further details like Dumka Rural Development Department Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of Rural Development Dept Dumka Jobs are mentioned below.
Dumka Rural Development Dept Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – RDD Dumka Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Engineer||20 Posts|
|2.||Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator||69 Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Gen||SC||ST|
|1.||Junior Engineer||10 Posts||09 Posts||01 Post|
|2.||Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator||35 Posts||31 Posts||03 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Dumka Rural Development Department Recruitment 2016 – www.dumka.nic.in
Age Limit for Rural Development Dept Dumka Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for Dumka Rural Development Dept Jobs should attain the below age limit as on 01.01.2016.
- For Junior Engineer: Maximum Age: 40 years.
- For Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator:
- General: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- BC/OBC: Maximum Age: 37 years.
- SC/ST: Maximum Age: 40 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Dumka Rural Development Department Jobs
- For Junior Engineer: Applicants must complete Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) from recognized university/institute.
- For Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator: Candidates must Pass B.Com/B.Sc (Maths/Statistics)/ B.A (Maths/Statistics) from recognized university/institute.
Dumka Rural Development Dept Jobs Notification 2016 Details – RDD Dumka Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Rural Development Department, Dumka (Jharkhand).
Official Website: www.dumka.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Jr Engineer, Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator.
No of Vacancies: 89 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Dumka, Jharkhand.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these Dumka Rural Development Department Jobs released under Rural Development Dept Dumka Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for Dumka Rural Development Dept Jobs have to pay the application fee through Demand Draft in favor of “Deputy Commissioner, Dumka”. Category wise fee details are available below.
- For General Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- For Jr Engineer: Rs 17,000/- per month.
- For Accounts Clerk cum Computer Operator: Rs 10,000/- per month.
- Last Date for receipt of application: 06/06/2016 (till 5.00 p.m.).
Dumka Rural Development Department Application – www.dumka.nic.in
Application form for this RDD Dumka Jobs released under Rural Development Dept Dumka Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Aspirants need to download the application for Dumka Rural Development Dept Recruitment 2016. The link for downloading the Dumka Rural Development Dept Jobs application will be available on the site up to 06th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying for Dumka Rural Development Department Recruitment 2016.
- Go to the link given on our site to download the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent size passport size photograph.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Submit the Application along with relevant documents by e-mail: [email protected] or by Speed Post/ Registered Post to the below address on or before the last date.
Office of the Rural Development Department,