Jharkhand State Forensic Laboratory Recruitment 2017
State Law Science Laboratory, Jharkhand has released FSL Jharkhand Recruitment 2017. Job seekers in Jharkhand FSL Vacancies can give the walk-in interview for Assistant Director, Scientific Assistant posts on 11th November 2017. Interested candidates can refer the following sections for FSL Jharkhand Notification 2017. Moreover, you can also get further information @ jharkhand.gov.in. Check the below sections for eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, pay scale & other details.
FSL Jharkhand Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand State Forensic Laboratory|
|Total Vacancies||Assistant Director, Scientific Assistant|
|Walk in date||11th November 2017|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
Jharkhand FSL Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand FSL Jobs 2017
Candidates should see to it that they meet the following eligibility criteria before attending the interview.
- The candidate must be well qualified in M.Sc/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BE in respective subjects from a recognized University.
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
Refer the official notification for age relaxation details.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in
- Assistant Director: Rs. 35400/- per month
- Scientific Assistant: Rs. 47600/- per month
How to apply for Vacancy in FSL Jharkhand Recruitment 2017
- At first, refer the notifications from the site.
- Then, check for the number of posts that are available.
- Now, go to the official page for the job description as well as the details about the job position.
- Then, read about the interview process and selection criteria before attending the interview.
- Also, prepare well for the topics that might be asked in the interview.
- Then, check all your belongings along with their photocopies.
- You must also note down the interview location.
- Also, know the interview timing and be on time.
- Carry all the documents along with you at the time of interview.
State Law Science Laboratory Ranchi, Jharkhand, (Near Birsa Munda Central Jail)
- Date of Walk in Interview: 11th November at 10:00 AM
Some other important links for you to consider:
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification-Apply for 623 Vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies.