- 1 Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Ranchi High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Jharkhand High Court Typist Syllabus
- 1.4 Download Jharkhand Civil Court Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. High Court of Jharkhand had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 02/Admn.Misc., 2016 to fill 150 vacancies of Deposition Typist posts in the Civil Courts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Jharkhand may apply for these posts released under High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Court jobs through Ranchi High Court Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in for more details regarding the Jharkhand High Court Typist Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the application form is 14th March 2016. Other details like Jharkhand High Court Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Jharkhand Civil Court Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Deposition Typist.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Ranchi High Court Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Jharkhand HC Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Jharkhand High Court.
Educational Qualification for Jharkhand High Court Typist Recruitment
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation degree in the consistent stream from any recognized University.
- Candidates must have a typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
High Court of Jharkhand Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: High Court of Jharkhand.
Official Website: www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Name of the Post: Deposition Typist Posts.
No of posts: 150.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Typing Skill Test.
- Personality Test/ Interview.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 14/03/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee through Original Demand Draft at any Nationalized Bank drawn in the favor of Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi payable at Ranchi. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General, EBC/ MBC(Sch-I) & BC(Sch-II) Candidates: Rs. 400/-.
- For SC & ST Candidates: Rs. 125/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
Jharkhand High Court Application Form
Application form for this Deposition typist jobs in the Civil Courts released under Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Send the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Make fee payment through Demand Draft at any Nationalized Bank payable at Ranchi.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below by speed or registered post before the due date.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application form:
- Matriculation Certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Graduation Certificate or Provisional Certificate(PC).
- Caste Certificate for reserved candidates.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Typing Certificate from any Institution.
- Handicapped Certificate in the case of Handicapped candidates.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
Jharkhand High Court Typist Syllabus
Aspirants who have applied for this Deposition Typist posts in the Civil Courts will be waiting for the updates of Jharkhand High Court Typist Syllabus, Jharkhand High Court Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2016. The direct link for Jharkhand Civil Court Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.