Latest Jobs in Jharkhand B.I.T Sindri. The JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification is issued recently. So, eligible candidates can apply for 54 JPSC Asst Professor Jobs 2017 @ jpsc.gov.in before 19/06/2017. Go through the below page to know more details on Jharkhand PSC Recruitment notification 2017. However, candidates can download the Jharkhand Public Service Commission jobs notification here.
JPSC Recruitment 2017 – 54 Asst Professor Jobs
A Great News for the JPSC Jobs 2017 aspirants. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has announced recruitment notification for 54 Assistant Professor Vacancies. According to the JPSC Notification 2017, candidates must have a BE/ B.Tech with ME/ M.Tech with First Class in the relevant discipline from any recognized university. Additionally, the age limit of Jharkhand PSC Asst Professor Jobs 2017 competitors should lie between 24 years to 35 years. Moreover, the last date to apply for Jharkhand PSC Asst Professor Vacancy 2017 is June 19, 2017. However, the board selects the candidates for the jpsc.gov.in B.I.T Sindri Assistant Professor job after qualifying the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
[Get more Sarkari Naukri Details here]
Apply for 54 JPSC Asst Professor Posts in B.I.T Sindri
So, only if you meet all the eligibility criteria, you can start applying for the JPSC Assitant Professor Vacancy 2017. However, the link to application form expires by June 19, 2017. So, immediately start applying for the jobs. After the last date for Jharkhand PSC Asst Professor Jobs 2017 application completes, the board releases the admit cards. So, the candidates can download the JPSC admit cards @ www.jpsc.gov.in 15 days before the exam. Moreover, applicants can also download the call letters here. So, stay tuned to our site recruitment.guru to get the updates on Jharkhand Public Service Commission Asst Professor Vacancies 2017.
[Check out Daily Rojgar Samachar Updates here]
JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – www.jpsc.gov.in
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission Jobs|
|Name of the Organisation||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor Posts|
|Number of Posts||54 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date for application||June 19, 2017|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
JPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for Jharkhand PSC Asst Professor Jobs 2017:
- Applicants should have a BE/ B.Tech and Me/ M.Tech from any recognized University.
- So, to know more details on JPSC Jobs recruitment 2017, refer the official notification below.
JPSC Vacancies Age Limit:
- Minimum age – 24 years.
- Maximum age – 35 years.
JPSC Online Application fee:
- All the general category candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.600/-.
- The SC/ ST candidates should pay Rs.150/-.
- However, the fee payment is acceptable through online mode.
Selection Process of Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017:
The Public Service commission selects the candidates according to the candidate’s excellence in the following procedures.
- Written Examination.
- Personal interview.
Important Dates of JPSC Assistant Professor 54 Vacancies Recruitment 2017:
- Last date for online applications – June 19, 2017.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Asst Professor Posts? jpsc.gov.in
- Log on to the official site of Jharkhand Public Service Commission, www.jpsc.gov.in to apply for JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017.
- On the home page, click on the link to JPSC Recruitment notification 2017.
- Open the notification and read all the details of the vacancies and instructions to apply online.
- Then click on the link to Jharkhand Public Service Commission Assistant Professor application form.
- So, now start filling your details in the form.
- After you complete entering the details, upload the self-attested copies of educational qualification, date of birth, ID proof, etc to the form.
- Moreover, upload the recent passport size photographs and signature scan copies in the JPSC Application form.
- Complete the application fee payment according to the category and submit the form.
- Moreover, take a printout of the form for future use.
JPSC B.I.T Sindri Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 Apply Online
JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 for 15 Posts
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has published latest bulletin through the official site www.jpsc.gov.in. Nearly there are around 15 posts in the all the universities of the Jharkhand state. Individuals who are in search of the teaching profession jobs can utilize this job opportunity. Presently, the vacant posts are essentially for the Assistant Professor at the University of the Jharkhand. JPSC takes the responsibility to hire the eligible candidates for the Asst Prof Vacancies. Candidates who qualified in the BE/B.Tech with ME/M.Tech are eligible to apply. .Jharkhand Public Service Commission will select the the qualified individuals for the posts on the basis of Written test and Interview. Applicants can enroll for JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 before the last date 27th March 2017. Individuals can download the application form through the official site of the JPSC i.e., www.jpsc.gov.in.
JPSC Teaching Faculty Notification 2017 for Asst Prof Jobs
Applicants of the JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 have to attach the relevant documents with the JPSC Assistant Professor Application Form. Aspirant’s age should lie between 24 – 37 years for the JPSC Asst prof posts. Applicants have to attach the photocopy of the certificates and the required documents. Make a clear note that the applicants of the Assistant Professor vacancies have to submit the photocopy of the certificates of the degree. It is mentioned in the JPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017. Aspirants who perform better in the JPSC Recruitment selection process will be given foremost priority in the recruitment of this post. JPSC will conduct the interview process to recruit the eligible candidates. The JPSC Assistant Professor Interview will be conducted to estimate the compatibility of the candidates on the ground of their performance in the interview round.
Jharkhand PSC 15 Assistant Professor Vacancy details
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued the JPSC Notification to invite the applications from the Indian Citizens to fill up 15 (Fifteen) Posts of Assistant Professor. It is the Rojgar Samachar of this Week. Interested candidates who are Interested & eligible can apply for this post through online after checking the official Jharkhand Assistant Professor Notification. The shutting date to apply online @ www.jpsc.gov.in is 27th March 2017.
JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- Department Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
- Name Of The Posts: Assistant Professor.
- Number of Posts: 15 posts
- Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Job Category: State Govt Job
- Application Method: Online
- Work Location: Jharkhand.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 28/02/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 27/03/2017
Eligibility Criteria For JPSC Assistant Professor Jobs
Academic Qualification: Candidates who have completed the BE/B.Tech with ME/M.Tech in relevant branch/subject with first class are eligible to apply for the JPSC Asst prof vacancies.
Age Limit for the JPSC Teaching Staff Vacancies:
- Minimum Age: 24 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written test
Pay Scale for the JPSC Asst Prof Vacancies: 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay with AGP-6000
- For General Category and OBC Applicants: Rs. 600
- Reserved Category Applicants (SC/ST): Rs. 150.
How to Apply Jharkhand PSC AssistantProfessor Posts – www.jpsc.gov.in
Applicants who are eligible for Assistant Professor Posts notified by Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) can apply online @ www.jpsc.gov.in on or before 27/03/2017. Applicants have to submit the online application along with the required documents, Fee Challan by speed post or by Hand to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001 on or before 10/04/2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Instructions to apply for JPSC Vacancies 2017
- Visit the Jharkhand Public Service Commission Official website http://www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Latest Recruitments/Openings’
- Click on the ‘Recruitment of Assistant Professor (Backlog) in B.I.T Sindri, Advt. No. 05/2017’ link.
- Now click on ‘Advertisement’ to check the official notification.
- Carefully read the notification.
- Fill the mandatory details while filling up the online application form.
- Pay the application fee through Debit card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or Challan.
- Starting date to apply online: 28/02/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 27/03/2017
Download Official Notification: Click here to Download Official Notification for Assistant Professor Posts in Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC): Official Notification
Apply online Link: Applicants have to fill the online application form for Assistant Professor Posts in Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC): Online Application link