JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. Jharkhand Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 02/2016 to fill 155 vacancies of Dentist posts under Basic Cadre. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Jharkhand may apply for these posts released under JPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply to these JPSC jobs through Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2016. The online application will be available from 10th February 2016 to 29th February 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.jpsc.gov.in for more details regarding the JPSC Notification 2016. Other details like JPSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
JPSC Dentist Recruitment Vacancy Details – JPSC Jobs
Name of the Post: Dentist(Basic Cadre).
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for JPSC Ranchi Recruitment
- Minimum age: 23 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Educational Qualification for PSC Jharkhand Recruitment
- Aspirants must have completed BDS Degree and must be registered with the DCI or State Dental Council.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Dentist(Basic Cadre) Posts.
No of posts: 155.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test(Paper I & Paper II).
JPSC Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application: 10/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 29/02/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 03/03/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Challan at SBI Collect Online portal along with the Bank Charges. The Application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General/ BC-I/ BC-II Candidates: Rs. 400/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
JPSC Online Application – www.jpsc.gov.in
Application form for this Dentist(Basic Cadre) posts released under JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Select “Click here to Register Now” tab for those candidates who have not registered yet. The link for applying online was already activated on 10th February 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 29th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment using SBI Collect online portal or Challan.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
JPSC Dentist Syllabus & Previous Papers
Aspirants who have applied for these Dentist jobs released by the JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016 will be waiting for the updates of JPSC Dentist Syllabus, JPSC Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the JPSC Syllabus. The direct link for Jharkhand PSC Dentist Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated soon on our site.
After the hiring process has completed, Jharkhand Public Service Commission will release the results of JPSC Dentist Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for this Dentist jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of JPSC results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.