Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released JPSC Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill Specialist Doctor for various posts. JPSC Notification 2017 has released to fill there 396 vacancies. So Job Seekers, hurry up to apply online to get a job in Jharkhand government @jpsc.gov.in before 13th July 2017. The Candidates can check the JPSC Non Teaching Jobs 2017 Details. Aspirants may have a great future in this sector by applying for vacancies posts released by Jharkhand government.
JPSC Recruitment 2017 apply online @ jpsc.gov.in
So Aspirants, According to Sarkari Naukari, the Jharkhand Public Service Commission is inviting applications to fill there 396 vacancies through online from JPSC Notification 2017. The Candidates who are in Jharkhand region and willing to be working for Jharkhand government can apply for the JPSC Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 available. So Job Seekers who are interested in having a good position as Psychiatrist or E.N.T Specialist can apply for JPSC jobs 2017. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria that is announced through JPSC Non Teaching Notification 2017 can attend the interview process on the prescribed date that is mentioned below. So job seekers who are trying for Jharkhand Government Jobs can make use of this opportunity.
According to latest Employment News, the Jharkhand government is inviting applications to fill 45 vacancies for non teaching Specialist Doctor Posts. The method to apply for JPSC Notification 2017 is through online as there is no other option to apply. So Aspirants who are willing to work in this sector can apply before the last date that is mentioned below in the article. Here in this article, we have mentioned the details about the eligibility criteria, age limit, how to apply for JPSC careers 2017. For more details about JPSC Non Teaching Jobs 2017 aspirants can look at the link mentioned below.
JPSC Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 – 396 Vacancies
|Name of the Organisation||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Non teaching Specialist Doctor|
|Number of Vacancies||396|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
JPSC Notification 2017 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
The Eligible Candidates have 396 Vacancies that released by JPSC Non Teaching Notification 2017 to fill various posts that have mentioned in above table.
JPSC Non Teaching Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should possess Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline or Diploma with MD/ Ms/DNB or Equivalent degree withMCH/DM.
Job Seekers can also look in for more details about additional Education qualification in JPSC Notification 2017 advertisement below.
Aspirants who want to work in the field of Medicine must have the age limit listed below.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Minimum Age: 40 Years
- For General /OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
Fee once paid by the applicants cannot be refunded.
Eligible Candidates will get a huge pay scale as per Jharkhand Government Board norms like
- For Various Post Listed above in the table: Rs. 9300 -34,800+ Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
The Eligible job Seekers are selected for JPSC Jobs 2017 based on
- Written Examination/interview.
How to Apply for JPSC Non Teaching Notification 2017?
- First Visit their website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment of Non Teaching Posts.
- In that, You will find Advertisement Notification and Apply online link.
- Read the Notification Thoroughly and Click on Apply Online.
- In that page, you have to register with Required Details.
- After Registration Login with Registration and Date of Birth.
- Select your Post and Fill the Form.
- After that Upload Documents and Pay Application fee.
- Finally Click on Submit and Take a Print out of Form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26th June 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13th July 2017 .
JPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 – Official Advertisement