- 1 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 14 Vacancies
- 2 JPSC Recruitment 2017 – 668 Vacancies
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 14 Vacancies
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has come up with the new JPSC Notification 2017. Currently, there are 14 vacant positions available in JPSC Recruitment 2017. They are for the post of Assistant Professor & Junior Scientist Posts. This is a great news for all the candidates taking up JPSC Exam. So, all the eligible aspirants gear up and apply for Jharkhand JPSC Vacancy from 9th August 2017 through online process. The last date to complete your JPSC Online application process is 8th September 2017. You can also check more important details about JPSC Jobs 2017 @ jpsc.gov.in.
JPSC Recruitment 2017 Details – @ jpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor & Junior Scientist Posts|
|Job Category||JPSC Jobs|
|Starting Date||9th August 2017|
|Last Date||8th September 2017|
|S.N0||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Professor & Junior Scientist||14|
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand JPSC Vacancies 2017
All candidates appearing for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 should meet the eligibility criteria given below.
Applicants applying for JPSC Vacancy 2017 should have a good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University & must have cleared NET conducted by UGC or any similar test conducted by UGC.
JPSC Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 22 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to reserved candidates.
[ Check Latest Employment News 2017 – 14 JPSC Vacancy ]
JPSC Jharkhand Jobs 2017 Other Details
Appearing Candidates for JPSC 2017 Notification should pass this test,
- Written Examination or Personal Interview.
[Apply for Sarkari Naukri 2017 @ jpsc.gov.in ]
- For General Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/-.
Selected Candidates for Jharkhand JPSC Vacancies 2017 will get a pay band from the government.
- Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month + Grade Pay Rs.6,000/-.
How to apply for JPSC Exam 2017
- Firstly visit the JPSC Official Website. i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in
- On the Home Page Click on JPSC Notification 2017.
- Download the notification for the desired post and read it carefully.
- Download the Application form.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill all the necessary details, Paste photograph and attach relevant documents.
- Make the Payment of Application fee in the prescribed format.
- Verify and submit the duly filled application form to the postal address given below before the last date.
Controller of Examination
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Circular Road, Ranchi, 834001.
- Notification Release Date: 9th August 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Offline: 9th August 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Offline: 8th September 2017.
- JPSC Exam Date: Will be Updated soon.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
Here is a good news for all the teaching job aspirants. Jharkhand Public Service Commission has issued a recent Employment Notification i.e. JPSC Notification 2017. According to the this, there are 668 vacancies available. The Vacancies are for Headmaster Posts. Eligible and interested Aspirants can start applying for JPSC Vacancy 2017 from 22nd July 2017 @ www.jpsc.gov.in. The closing date to apply for these JPSC Recruitment 2017-18 is 21st August 2017 and the application fee has to be paid before 25th August 2017. Read this article further to know more about the JPSC Jobs 2017.
JPSC Recruitment 2017 – 668 Vacancies
For appointing 668 deserving candidates for Headmaster posts as a part of Jharkhand Government Jobs, Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released an official advertisement i.e JPSC Notification 2017 on 22nd July 2017. Aspirants can make use of this Sarkari Naukri to their best. All the aspirants applying for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 should submit their Jharkhand PSC online applications before 21st August 2017. Since the vacancies are large in number, candidates can grab this one time chance and make this JPSC Jobs 2017 yours. Contenders can get more information about like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application process and how to apply process in the below sections.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Board will select the applicants of JPSC Vacancy 2017 based on their performance in written test and personal interview. According to latest Employment News aspirants must meet the educational criteria given in the official notification. Selected aspirants for JPSC Recruitment 2017 has to submit their www.jpsc.gov.in online application forms before 21st August 2017. Selected Contenders will get a good pay scale from the higher authority along with government job in hand. So, Job seekers don’t miss out this amazing opportunity of JPSC Jobs 2017 Vacancies. Individuals applying for this post will get age relaxation based on their reservation only if they provide necessary documents.
JPSC Notification 2017 Details – www.jpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organisation||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Headmaster|
|Number of Vacancies||668|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination or Interview|
Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2017-18 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
JPSC Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants applying for JPSC Exam 2017 should possess the following eligibility details.
Individuals who are applying for these JPSC Jobs 2017 must have completed their master degree in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institution with minimum marks.
Aspirants applying for JPSC Vacancy 2017 must attain the JPSC Age Limit as follows.
- Minimum age:35 years.
- Maximum Age:50 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to all the eligible candidates as per Jharkhand Government rules.
Applicants for Jharkhand Headmaster Vacancy 2017 Notification are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
All the selected individuals for JPSC Vacancy 2017 will be offered a good pay scale 0f Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month along with the Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-.
Applicants who all are applying for Jharkhand PSC Head Master Notification 2017 has to pay below-given amount as application fee.
For General candidates: Rs.600/-.
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/-.
How to Apply for JPSC Exam 2017
- Candidates must first visit the official website of JPSC Notification 2017. @ www.jpsc.gov.in.
- In the homepage, Search for the desired notification.
- Advertisement notification for JPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2017 is found.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the official Notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Then go back to home page.
- Click on apply online.
- If you are a new user complete your registration process first.
- Start filling the JPSC application form 2017.
- Fill all the details in the application form like name, date of birth, age and other details.
- Upload your Scanned photograph and Scanned documents.
- Then Click Submit button at the bottom and Pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference.
- Advertisement Date:22nd July 2017.
- Starting date to Apply Online:22nd July 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Online:21st August 2017.
- Last Date of Submission of Fee: 22nd August 2017 to 25th August 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|