JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022 | Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification to recruit 455 JMLCCE Vacancies. Candidates can apply through the JSSC JMLCCE official website jssc.nic.in. Interested candidates can apply online from 11th September 2022 to 10th October 2022. Candidates who are looking for Jharkhand Government Jobs can use this golden opportunity.
JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022 | 455 JMLCCE Vacancies
Candidates can apply for official JSSC JMLCCE notification if they are eligible. JSSC information given in this article like the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JMLCCE Recruitment 2022 Notification, JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert and refer to Recruitment.guru for more information.
Overview of Jharkhand SSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||455|
|Name of the Post||Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam (JMLCCE)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th October 2022|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Jharkhand SSC JMLCCE Vacancy 2022 Details | Category Wise
|Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Exam||455|
JSSC JMLCCE Careers Educational Qualification:
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree of or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- For more edcuation details please refer the official notification.
www.jssc.nic.in JMLCCE Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
JSSC JMLCCE Careers Salary Structure:
- Minimum Salary – Rs. 19,900/-
- Maximum Salary – Rs. 63,200/-
www.jssc.nic.in Application Fee:
- For General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State – Rs.50/-
NOTE – Pay the fee through Online Mode using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (Typing/ Steno)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply ONLINE for JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022?
- Download the Official Notification link.
- Please read all the information given in it.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- If you are a new user, go for the new registration tab.
- Fill in all the personal details and get your registration id and password.
- Then use the user ID and password and login into the portal.
- Register for the respected post you wanted to apply for.
- Please enter the required details that are asked in it.
- Pay the respective application fee.
- Recheck the entered details, which are correctly filled.
- Then click on the “Submit” button and take a printout for future use
Important Dates for JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply||11th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10th October 2022|
Important Links for www.jssc.nic.in Notification 2022
|Jharkhand SSC Official Notification JMLCCE Pdf|
|Jharkhand SSC JMLCCE Apply Online Link [Link will be activated from 11.09.2022]|
|JSSC Official Website|
|Syllabus for Jharkhand SSC Exam|
|JSSC Previous Paper|
About Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission:
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has been comprised by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was distributed vide Gazette warning no. 829 ft. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government distributed vide Gazette warning nos. 153 ft. 24 February 2011 and 687 ft. 11 October 2011 separately. At first, The Office of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was situated at Dhurwa, Ranchi, till 01-08-2016. Since the settlement missed the mark concerning the genuine prerequisites of the Commission, its office was moved to Kalinagar, Chaay Bagan, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010 of which establishment stone was laid by then Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Hemant Soren and Later was initiated on 02.08.2016 by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Raghuvar Das.
As there has been a gigantic increment in the number of applicants showing up for the focused assessment, the Jharkhand staff choice commission was set up by the Jharkhand staff choice Act-2008 (Jharkhand Act-16 of 2008) to assume control over the obligation to prescribe for the enlistment against gathering C posts or as might be dictated by the state government every once in a while. The staff determination commission is working under the aegis of a branch of Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa, Govt. of Jharkhand. Jharkhand staff determination commission comprises of a Chairman, two Members and a Secretary. Continue Reading.