- 0.1 JSSC Revenue Employee Amin Recruitment 2017 Details – www.jssc.in
- 0.2 Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary LDC Clerk Notification 2017
- 0.3 JSSC 2808 Panchayat Secretary LDC Clerk Steno Vacancies
- 0.4 Jharkhand Panchayat Secretary LDC Vacancy Notification 2017-18
- 0.5 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
- 0.6 JSSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 0.6.1 Academic Qualification for JSSC LDC Stenographer Vacancies:
- 0.6.2 Age limit for the JSSC Jobs:
- 0.6.3 JSSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Proces:
- 0.6.4 Application fee for the Jharkhand SSC Clerk Recruitment 2017
- 0.6.5 Pay Scale for the JSSC Vacancies:
- 0.6.6 How to Apply Jharkhand SSC Clerk Recruitment 2017
- 0.7 Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Jobs Details – Overview
- 1 JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Lecturer Vacancies
- 1.2 Important Dates for JSSC Jobs – JSSC Exam Dates
- 1.3 JSSC Lecturer Vacancies – Full Details
- 1.4 How to apply for JSSC Jobs @ www.jsc.in
- 1.5 Download JSSC Recruitment Notification
- 1.6 JSSC Recruitment 2017 – 1150 JSSC CGSCE Exam
- 1.7 JSSC Vacancy Details – JSSC Jobs
- 1.8 Eligibility Criteria for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2016 – Jharkhand SSC Jobs
- 1.9 JSSC Notification 2017 Details – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 JSSC Results
- 2 JSSC LDC recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 2.1 1687 JSSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs notification – Jharkhand SSC Vacancy details
- 2.1.1 JSSC CISCE AMIN Panchayat Secretary LDC & RE Notification Eligibility Criteria
- 2.1.2 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission LDC Jobs selection process
- 2.1.3 How to apply for Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 for 3000+ jobs
- 2.1.4 Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus & LDC RE AMIN Exam Pattern
- 2.1.5 Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary LDC RE AMIN Previous papers
- 2.1.6 JSSC Exam Admit card 2017 for Panchayat Secretary LDC AMIN & RE
- 2.1.7 JSSC panchayat secretary Jobs – JSSC results 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission released the notification to fill 886 Revenue Employee and Amin Posts. Candidates who are looking for JSSC Recruitment 2017 Can make use of these JSSC Jobs. Intermediate/ 10+2 Passed Aspirants can apply for Jharkhand SSC Notification 2017 before 26th July 2017 @ www.jssc.in.
JSSC Revenue Employee Amin Recruitment 2017 Details – www.jssc.in
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||886|
|Name of the posts||Revenue Employee and Admin Posts|
|Starting date to Apply||22nd June 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply||26th July 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
For More Details Regarding this Notification Visit JSSC Revenue Recruitment 2017 Notification
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification for 2808 Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary posts. Candidates who are looking for the latest JSSC Jobs can apply online. Intermediate Standard (10th) Pass out candidates can apply for the JSSC Panchayat Secretary LDC Recruitment 2017. The interested candidates can apply online before the closing dates 15/06/2017. Download the Jharkhand Panchayat Secretary LDC Vacancy Notification from the following sections.
Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary LDC Clerk Notification 2017
The www.jssc.in JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 is the latest Rojgar Samachar of this week. 12th or equivalent qualified candidates are eligible to apply online for the Jharkhand JSSC Jobs. We have attached the JSSC Panchayat Secretary notification 2017 in the following sections. Individuals who have any doubts regarding the JSSC Recruitment 2017 can refer this notification. While applying for the JSSC 2808 Panchayat Secretary LDC Clerk Steno Vacancies, the candidate should attain the age of 18 – 35 years. Selected individuals for these vacancies, will get the chance to work with the Jharkhand State government.
JSSC 2808 Panchayat Secretary LDC Clerk Steno Vacancies
Eligible candidates can get the JSSC Panchayat Secretary Application Form 2017 on this article. While applying for the Jharkhand SSC Vacancies, the applicant must have to keep the photograph, signature aside to complete the online registration. To take part in the JSSC Recruitment 2017 for Panchayat Secretary, LDS Posts, you have to pay the application fee. The fee varies according to the category. For the general category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 460/- and for Sc/ ST category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 115/-. The department will pick up the eminent individuals on the basis of their performance in the Written test and interview rounds. Selected individuals will get the chance to get the Jharkhand Govt Jobs. Applicants have to complete the online submission before the closing dates. The last date to apply online for the JSSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 is 15th June 2017.
Jharkhand Panchayat Secretary LDC Vacancy Notification 2017-18
|Latest Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|No of Posts||2808 Posts|
|Post Name||Lower Division clerk, Panchayat Secretary posts|
|Last Date to apply||15/06/2017|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date to apply online||02/05/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||15/06/2017|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
|Sno||Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Stenographer (आशुलिपिक) (खाद्य सार्वजनिक वितरण एंड उप्भोक्ता मामला विभाग अंतर्गत )||24|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (समाहरणालय लिपिकीय संवर्ग )||983|
|3||LDC (वाणिज्य – कर विभाग लिपिकीय संवर्ग / Commissary tax department clerical cadre )||28|
|4||Panchayat Secretary, Rural development department (पंचायत सचिव ,ग्रामीण विकास विभाग)||1539|
|5||LDC (खाद्य सार्वजनिक वितरण एंड उप्भोक्ता मामला विभाग अंतर्गत लिपिकीय संवर्ग Clerical cadre under Food Public Distribution and User Affairs Department)||46|
|6||LDC (कोषागार लिपिकीय संवर्ग – Treasury clerical cadre)||188|
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification for JSSC LDC Stenographer Vacancies:
12th qualified candidates are eligible to apply online for the Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancies.
Age limit for the JSSC Jobs:
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 35 years.
- Refer the official Jharkhand SSC Notification for the age criteria details.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Proces:
- Written test (Intermediate Standard (Computer Knowledge & Hindi Typing Posts) Combined Competitive Examination-2017)
Application fee for the Jharkhand SSC Clerk Recruitment 2017
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.460/-.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.175/-.
Pay Scale for the JSSC Vacancies:
Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-.
How to Apply Jharkhand SSC Clerk Recruitment 2017
- At first, visit the official website www.jssc.in.
- Now, click on the Online Application link.
- Carefully read the official advertisement for the eligibility criteria.
- Now, Fill in the Online Application form with the complete details.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the online registration.
- Take print of the computer generated application form for the exam reference.
- Starting date to apply online: 02/05/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 15/06/2017
JSSC Panchayat Secretary LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Jharkhand has released a JSSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017. Candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible for JSSC Jobs. Candidates who want to appear for JSSC Jobs need to satisfy the eligibility conditions given below. Aspirants can fill and submit the online application form through online before the last date.
Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Jobs Details – Overview
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Directorate of Higher & Technical Education|
|Post Name||Lecturer Vacancies|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Total No. of Posts||1200 Vacancies|
JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced JSSC Recruitment Notification to fill 1200 Lecturer vacancies in different departments. Every year, Jharkhand state releases JSSC Notifications to fill various vacancies in universities/colleges or polytechnic colleges. This year also it has released Jharkhand SSC Recruitment to occupy the vacancies on the contractual basis. The online application form for JSSC Jobs is soon available on the official site. Candidates can check this site regularly to get Free Job Alert.
Candidates who are interested in the field of teaching can get here the updates for Teacher Jobs. The JSSC Recruitment for Lecturer Vacancies commencement and completion of the process takes place in the month of June 2017. Candidates who wish to get a lecturer Jobs in Government sector can apply for JSSC Recruitment. Candidates can get the updates for Jharkhand state Government Jobs through the direct link here.
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC Lecturer Vacancies
The eligibility conditions like qualification, etc are given below. Applicants can verify the eligibility criteria and apply for JSSC Lecturer Jobs. Applicants can stay on this page to know the Current Employment News.
Educational Qualification for JSSC Jobs
- Applicants should possess NET/Ph.D. from a recognized university.
Age limit for Jharkhand SSC Jobs
- The candidates should have minimum 18 years to apply for JSSC Vacancies.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the candidates as per JSSC norms.
Important Dates for JSSC Jobs – JSSC Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration||Notify Soon|
JSSC Lecturer Vacancies – Full Details
Selection Process for Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Posts
The selection of the contenders who have applied for Jharkhand SSC Jobs is as follows.
- Written Test
Pay Scale for JSSC Lecturer Jobs
- Selected candidates will be appointed with a maximum pay scale of Rs. 36000/-.
How to apply for JSSC Jobs @ www.jsc.in
Candidates who want to appear for JSSC Recruitment should meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above. Follow the guidelines which we have provided for the convenience of the candidates.
Steps to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017
- Go to the JSSC official site www.jssc.in.
- On the home page, search for the “Apply online” tab.
- Fill all the fields with your credentials.
- Submit the JSSC Lecturer Recruitment Application form.
- Take the print out of the application form to download the admit card.
Download JSSC Recruitment Notification
Candidates can get the clear idea of JSSC Vacancies through the information provided on this page. Aspirants can go to the official website link provided to get the more information for JSSC Lecturer Recruitment.
Jharkhand Online Application Form – www.jssc.in
JSSC Jobs Notification issued for 1150 Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017. Applicants have to submit the Online Application Form for JSSC Recruitment 2017 on or before 07th July 2016. The Detailed JSSC CGL Notification is available below on our site.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 – 1150 JSSC CGSCE Exam
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued the Notification in the month of June 2016 with Advt No: 14/2015. JSSC Notification is to fill 1150 vacancies of Block Agriculture Officer, Block Welfare Officer, Cooperative Extension Officer, Senior Auditor, Block Supply Officer & Other Regular and Backlog Posts. Job Seekers searching for Government Jobs in Jharkhand have to apply for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date. Candidates have to read the Jharkhand SSC CGL Notification before applying for JSSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2017.
The Competitor have to apply online for JSSC CGSCE Exam 2017 from the link available below. The Online Application Link for JSSC CGL Jobs will be made available from 23rd June 2016 to 07th July 2016. Applicants who have completed Graduation in any discipline have to utilize this opportunity. The Aspirant can also visit the official website www.jssc.in for more details regarding the Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017. Further details like JSSC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of JSSC CGL Block Officer Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
JSSC Vacancy Details – JSSC Jobs
Regular Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Block Supply Officer||122 Posts|
|2.||Block Welfare Officer||139 Posts|
|3.||Cooperative Extension Officer||116 Posts|
|4.||Secretariat Assistant||104 Posts|
|5.||Circle Inspector cum Kanungo||108 Posts|
|6.||Block Agriculture Officer||194 Posts|
|7.||Assistant Research Officer||08 Posts|
|8.||Plant Protection Inspector||20 Posts|
|9.||Statistical Assistant||18 Posts|
|10.||Labour Enforcement Officer||34 Posts|
|11.||Senior Auditor||110 Posts|
|12.||Industry Extension Officer||48 Posts|
|13.||Fishery Extension Officer||30 Posts|
|14.||Geology Analyst||29 Posts|
Backlog Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Block Supply Officer||14 Posts|
|2.||Cooperative Extension Officer||25 Posts|
|3.||Block Agriculture Officer||28 Posts|
|4.||Statistical Assistant||01 Post|
|5.||Senior Auditor||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2016 – Jharkhand SSC Jobs
Age Limit for JSSC CGL Block Officer Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for JSSC Jobs should attain the below age limit as on 01.08.2015 & 01.08.2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Regular Vacancies:
- For General Candidates: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For SC/ST (Male/Female) Candidates: Maximum Age: 40 years.
- BC/OBC Candidates: Maximum Age: 37 years.
- For Female (General/BC/OBC): Maximum Age: 38 years.
- For Backlog Vacancies:
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Jharkhand Government.
Educational Qualification for JSSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment
- Job Seekers must complete Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized University/Board.
JSSC Notification 2017 Details – Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Official Web Site: www.jssc.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 1150 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Applicants who have applied for JSSC Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Pre Exam.
- Main Exam.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee for JSSC Jobs through Online Mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking of State Bank of India. Category wise fee details are available below.
- For General Candidates: Rs 460/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 115/-.
Pay Scale: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/- per month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23/06/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07/07/2016 (till 5.00 p.m.).
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 12/07/2016.
JSSC Online Application – www.jssc.in
The Link to apply Online for JSSC CGL Jobs is available below. The Online Application Link is also available on the Official Website. The Aspirants have to read the detailed Jharkhand SSC Notification before applying for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2017.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload Scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Make Fee Payment.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply Online for JSSC Recruitment 2017, Click below Link.
After the hiring process has completed, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will release the shortlisted candidates of Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have applied for this JSSC Jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of JSSC results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates.
JSSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs 2017 for 3827 LDC, Revenue employee, Amin posts has issued. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission CISCE recruitment online application is available on official website www.jssc.in. The last date to apply online for JSSC jobs is 26th March 2016.
JSSC LDC recruitment 2017 Apply Online
JSSC Recruitment 2017 is released in the month of February. People who are searching for government jobs in Jharkhand have to check this notification. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued this recruitment notification to fill 3827 various Jobs in Government of Jharkhand. This is the Latest notification of Jharkhand Panchayat Secretary Jobs. JSSC has announced the different vacancies through this recruitment notification. The Revenue employee, AMIN, Lower division clerk & panchayat secretary jobs included in this notification. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission simply calls as Jharkhand SSC.
649 JSSC revenue employee Jobs Apply Online
People who are wishing to do JSSC jobs can use this golden opportunity. there is a huge number of vacancies in JSSC. Interested People have to read Jharkhand SSC official Notification pdf. We provide the direct link to download Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Revenue employee recruitment notification pdf here. There are different eligibility conditions are mentioned in this information for various JSSC Jobs. we provide complete details regarding this notification. a huge number of people has eagerly waiting for this Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Notification Jharkhand. This is good news for those candidates. We provide the latest updates regarding Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
3827 Jharkhand staff selection commission Jobs for LDC, panchayat secretary, AMIN & revenue employee online application
People who wish to perform JSSC Apply online option have to fill online application before 26th March 2016. the online application registration starting date is 26th February 2016. Interested people have to fill Jharkhand SSC Application form through online. The Jharkhand Panchayat secretary application for unreserved candidates is Rs 460/- & for SC ST candidates Rs 150/-. The selection Process of Jharkhand SSC RE LDC panchayat secretary is written test & Interview. Aspirants who pass on those steps can place in Jharkhand SSC jobs.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission employees can receive a Pay Scale of Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- and a grade pay of Rs 2000/- per month. we provide detailed notification of Panchayat Secretary recruitment here. people can check eligibility conditions of education qualification & age limit, pay scale, selection Process, online application process, application fee, etc. here. You can also get Jharkhand SSC Panchayat secretary, LDC, AMIN & revenue employee syllabus, Exam Pattern & Previous papers in recrutiment.guru
1687 JSSC Panchayat Secretary Jobs notification – Jharkhand SSC Vacancy details
a total number Of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission vacancies: 3827 jobs.
|Name of the Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|Revenue Employee jobs (District Cadre)||649|
|Lower Class Clerk jobs/Lower Class Clerk (District Cadre)||1015|
|Amin jobs (District Cadre)||188|
|Panchayat Secretary jobs||1687|
|Lower Class Clerk jobs/Lower class clerk (Treasury Cadre)||188|
JSSC Exam Application Fee – JSSC panchayat secretary jobs
The People who wish to participate in Jharkhand SSC Panchayat secretary, LDC, AMIN & revenue employee recruitment have to pay the Application form fee of the following.
- For Unreserved people – Rs 460/-
- For reserved people – Rs 150/-
Jharkhand SSC Pay Scal – JSSC panchayat secretary jobs
Individuals who get Job in JSSC can receive the pay scale of the following
Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000 per month.
Job Location: Jharkhand State.
JSSC CISCE AMIN Panchayat Secretary LDC & RE Notification Eligibility Criteria
- There is separate education qualification for Jharkhand Panchayat Secretary jobs, AMIN jobs, RE jobs & Lower Division Clerk Jobs
- People who completed the 12th standard are eligible for these jobs.
Jharkhand CISCE Panchayat Secretary jobs Age Limit conditions
People who wish to do government jobs in Jharkhand have to satisfy the following age limit conditions.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years.
- Refer Jharkhand Staff Selection commission Official notification 2017 for 3827 posts pdf
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission LDC Jobs selection process
Refer official notification of Jharkhand staff selection commission Panchayat Security, LDC, AMIN & revenue employee jobs
The Selection Process includes
- Written test
Jharkhand SSC Exam Important Dates – JSSC panchayat secretary jobs
- Panchayat sachiv Online Application starting date – 26th February 2016.
- Jharkhand SSC Application fee last date – 28th March 2016
- Closing date of application for Jharkhand LDC – 26th March 2016.
- Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Date –—
How to apply for Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 for 3000+ jobs
- Visit the official website —->>> www.jssc.in
- Go to latest employment news.
- Find & click on JSSC Recruitment notification for 3827 jobs
- Download it.
- People who wish to apply for panchayat secretary jobs have to check related eligibility conditions & respectively.
- Read the official notification of LDC carefully.
- Click on Jharkhand revenue employee online application.
- The respected application form.
- Upload required certificates & photo.
- Submit it.
- Take a print of it for feature reference.
Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus & LDC RE AMIN Exam Pattern
The Syllabus for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is available here. The People who have the dream to do JSSC jobs have to start your preparation now. The Syllabus & Exam pattern of JSSC exam updates here. Interested people have to download JSSC Syllabus pdf for ease of preparation.
Jharkhand SSC Panchayat Secretary LDC RE AMIN Previous papers
We provide the JSSC Jobs previous papers pdf. The Previous question papers will give an idea about time duration of exam, Exam pattern & syllabus of the exam. Download model papers & practice papers for proper preparation.
JSSC Exam Admit card 2017 for Panchayat Secretary LDC AMIN & RE
The JSSC admit card is released one week before the examination. The Jharkhand SSC panchayat secretary hall ticket will be published on its official website. The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission official website name is www.jss.in. We provide a direct link to download Jharkhand SSC Admit card here.
JSSC panchayat secretary Jobs – JSSC results 2017
The results of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will be released after 1 or 2 months from the examination. Before on that, it will release JSSC panchayat secretary answer key & cut off marks. We will update all details regarding JSSC notifications. Subscribe Recrutiment.guru email service for more latest updates.