RDD Recruitment Notification 2017
The RDD Department has rolled out its latest notification for the Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017. There are total 34 Vacancies for the post of Sports Trainer, so those who were looking for setting a career in such department can apply for this latest job opening in RDD Jharkhand. The candidates have to fill and submit the RDD Online application form between 1st September 2017 to 21st September 2017. All the important details such as eligibility criteria pay scale etc are given in this post, so read the complete notification carefully.
Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Board||Rural Development Department|
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Name of the Posts||Sports Trainer|
|Category||Jharkhand Government Jobs|
|Start Date||1st September 2017|
|Last Date||21st September 2017|
Department of Rural Development Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
For detailed information related to the number of posts available in RDD Vacancy 2017, check the official RDD Notification 2017.
RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed Graduation from a recognised University.
- Also, the candidate must hold a Regular Diploma in Sports.
For further details related to the Educational Qualification of Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017, refer to the official notification released by the RDD officials.
- General: The candidate should of the age between 20 years to 35 years.
- BC-I and BC-II: The candidate should be of the age of minimum 20 years and maximum 37 years.
For more details related to the age limit criteria, refer to the official Rural Development Department notification 2017.
Click Here to Check the Latest Employment News
Other Details of Rural Development Department Jharkhand Recruitment 2017
The selection of candidates for the RDD Jharkhand Jobs 2017 will be on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Sports Trail
- The candidates have to submit the RDD Online application fee of Rs.50.
The candidates who will be selected by the authorities for the job opportunity will get the salary of Rs.31,611.
How to Apply for RDD Jobs 2017
- Logon to the official website of applyrdd.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Search for the desired job notification.
- Download and read the notification carefully.
- Find the application form by clicking on the Rural Development Department Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link.
- Fill the Application Form with all your correct details.
- Submit the application form before the last date ends.
- Take the print out of the online application form.
- Start Date to Apply: 1st September 2017
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 21st September 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|