Don’t miss out this wonderful opportunity!! Online applications are invited from career oriented participants in concern of BAMUL Recruitment 2017. Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited has recently asserted an employment notification to recruit most dynamic and skillful candidates for their vacant 250 Posts. The BAMUL Vacancies 2017 is for Extension Officer, Junior Technician & other posts. The online application starts from 10th July 2017. Eligible aspirants can send their online applications for BAMUL Bangalore Dairy Recruitment 2017 to the below given postal address on or before 10th August 2017 @ www.bamulnandini.coop. Candidates can check out more details about BAMUL Jobs 2017 in this article.
BAMUL Bangalore Dairy Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Government Jobs has come up with new job notification i.e BAMUL Recruitment 2017-2018. According to this advertisement, Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd is waiting to receive applications from suitable candidates to fill up their vacancies. Applicants can start their offline application process for BAMUL Jobs 2017 from 10th July 2017. Moreover, aspirants can apply for various posts like Extension Officer, Junior Technician and various other posts of BAMUL Vacancies 2017. So, the applicants are advised to send their offline application form to the specific address on or before the closure date i.e 10th August 2017.
Individuals who are looking for detailed information about BAMUL Notification 2017 like educational qualification, age limit, eligibility criteria, pay scale and how to apply steps is given further in this article. According to the latest Employment News, BAMUL Bangalore Dairy Recruitment 2017 applicants are shortlisted based on merit list and then Shortlisted candidates will then have to undergo an interview process. Selected ones will get an impressive pay from the Karnataka government as per the rules. So, immediately apply for the BAMUL Vacancy 2017 Notification here.
BAMUL Recruitment 2017 – www.bamulnandini.coop
|Name of the Organisation||Bangalore Urban, Rural & Ramanagara District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd (BAMUL)|
|Name of the Post||Extension Officer, Junior Technician, Assistant Manager & various other posts|
|Number of Vacancies||250|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
BAMUL Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Technical Officer (Engineering)||10|
|Extension Officer Gr.III.||54|
|Dairy Supervisor Gr.II.||10|
|Admin Assistant Gr.II.||20|
|Junior System Operator/Clerk-Cum Computer Operator.||20|
|Account Assistant Gr.II.||06|
|Marketing Assistant Gr.II.||21|
Eligibility Criteria for BAMUL Jobs 2017
Interested applicants should satisfy the below eligibility criteria, then only they are considered as eligible candidates for this post.
Aspirants applying for BAMUL Recruitment 2017 must refer the official notification for post wise qualification details.
Job Seekers applying for Various Posts in BAMUL Bangalore Dairy Recruitment 2017 Notification should attain the age limit mentioned below.
- Minimum Age:18 years
- Maximum age:35 years
Contenders who are desperately willing to work under this job will be selected based on the below given Selection Process.
- Written examination.
Applicants applying for BAMUL Vacancies 2017 has to pay the prescribed fee which is given below.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
Selected applicants will get an extraordinary pay scale from the State Government as per the rules and regulations.
Step By Step Procedure to apply for BAMUL Vacancy 2017
- Candidates must first visit the Official Website of BAMUL. i.e www.bamulnandini.coop.
- On the home page, click on the desired recruitment notification.
- Again, click on apply online.
- If you are a new user complete your registration process first.
- Then fill up all the registered details to log in.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- See through that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria given above before filling the application form.
- Start filling the application form.
- Fill up all the details like name, age, educational qualification, and other necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the other relevant documents along with the application form.
- Don’t forget to mention the date and place.
- Verify the filled details again & Press submit button.
- After successful submission, take a printout of it for future use.
- Notification Release Date: 7th July 2017.
- Starting Date of Offline Application: 10th July 2017.
- Closing Date of Offline Application: 10th August 2017.
BAMUL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here