CCRAS Recruitment 2017 notification is out. The Central Council for Research and Ayurvedic Sciences has 2 vacancies for Pharmacist & Laboratory Attendant job. So, all the candidates who are looking forward to work in CCRAS Careers 2017 can start filling the form offline. And the candidates should send the application form on or before 60 days from the date of advertisement @ ccras.nic.in. The advertisement for CCRAS Jobs 2017 was released on 10th July 2017.
CCRAS Vacancy 2017
Aspirants who are having keen desire to work in Karnataka Government Jobs, here is a good news. The CCRAS Recruitment 2017 is now inviting candidates for Pharmacist & Laboratory Vacancies. Furthermore, the candidates should apply offline on or before 60 days from the date when the advertisement was given i,e 10th July 2017. Therefore, don’t miss a good chance to work in Central Council for Research Ayurvedic Sciences CCRAS Vacancy 2017. Also, there are no application fees for the candidates to apply. The eligibility criteria for the applicants varies for depending on the post they apply as specified in the CCRAS Notification 2017 in the below article. Anyhow for both the vacancies, the job location is in Bangalore, Karnataka. Therefore start to download the application form and apply for available 2 vacancies.
According to Latest Employment News updates the age limit for the applicants should not be more than 27 years. The application form has to be sent through post to the Central Council for Research Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment 2017 authority through the post. For this reason, it is recommended to the candidates to send their application forms as soon as possible. Indeed it is mandatory to send all the required self-attested copies and documents to Central Council for Research Ayurvedic Sciences CCRAS Jobs 2017. The selection process for the 2 vacancies will be based on the performance of the contender in the written test or skill test. Most importantly it has been specified that any kind of influence will disqualify the candidate. Read this article to get detailed information about qualification, pay etc and then download the www.ccras.nic.in Application Form 2017.
CCRAS Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ www.ccras.nic.in
|Name of the Organisation||Central Council for Research Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)|
|Name of the Posts||Pharmacist, Laboratory Attendant.|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Total No. of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||60 days from the date of Advertisement i,e 10th July 2017|
CCRAS Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|S.l.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
CCRAS Careers 2017 Eligibility Details
The eligibility qualification required according to Central Council for Research Ayurvedic Sciences CCRAS Recruitment 2017 is,
The educational qualification required for the jobs available is as follows
- Pharmacist – applicant should have completed their Diploma in a Pharmacy ID Pharma.(Ay.) from recognized University/Institution or should have done B.Pharma.
- Laboratory Attendant – applicant should have completed their 10th and +2 in a science subject.
The age limit required for the candidates is as follows,
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years.
- Written Test/Skill Test.
The applicants need not have to pay any application fee to apply for these posts.
- Pharmacist – Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs 2800/-.
- Laboratory Attendant – Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs 1900/-.
How to Apply for CCRAS Notification 2017
- The aspirants can visit www.ccras.nic.in to get to know clearly about the organization.
- The applicants must download the official notification from the below section of this post.
- Then read all General Conditions and other information given in the official notification.
- Afterward, eligible candidates should download the www.ccras.nic.in Application Form from the link given below.
- After that, fill all the information in the application form correctly.
- Furthermore, attach all the necessary documents and passport sized photograph as mentioned in the official notification
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should send their caste certificate in the prescribed format only the prescribed format will be available on the official websites of CCRAS and NIMANHS.
- Lastly, send the application to the address given below.
Address of the Venue
Assistant Director (Sc-4),
Advanced Centre for Ayurveda in Mental Health and Neuro Sciences [CCRAS],
NIMHANS, Hosur Road,
- Date of Advertisement: 10th July 2017.
- Last Date to Submit the Offline Application Form: 60 days from the date of advertisement.
CCRAS Notification 2017 – Click Here
www.ccras.nic.in Application Form 2017 – Click Here