CFTRI Recruitment 2020: Get a direct link to apply for CFTRI Scientist Jobs 2020. Central Food Technological Research Institute has announced Latest Job Notification to hire 31 Candidates for Scientist, Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist Posts. Applicants who are looking for the CFTRI Jobs Vacancies in Mysore, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Guwahati can apply for these vacancies through Online. Eligible and willing aspirants can apply Online from 08th January 2020 to 06th February 2020.
CFTRI Recruitment 2020
CSIR-CFTRI invites online applications from Indian Citizens who are bright, highly motivated, enthusiastic and qualified Researchers/professionals in order to contribute towards Nations’ development. Scroll down to know eligibility, educational qualification, experience, salary, and other details. Applicants initially apply through Online, after they should take a printout of the application with the candidate’s signature should send it to the prescribed postal address.
Overview of CFTRI Scientist Jobs 2020
|Name of the Board||Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist, Senior Scientist & Principal Scientist|
|No of Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||08th January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||06th February 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Mysore, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Guwahati|
CFTRI Mysore Vacancy Details
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
CFTRI Jobs 2020 – Category Wise Vacancies
|Position||Number of Vacancies||Category Wise Vacancies|
|Scientist||25||UR – 11, EWS – 02, SC – 04, ST – 02, OBC – 06|
|Senior Scientist||03||UR – 03|
|Principal Scientist||03||UR -03|
Eligibility Criteria for CFTRI Scientist Recruitment 2020
|Scientist||Ph.D. (Engg/Science) /M.E/M.Tech|
|Senior Scientist||Ph.D. (Sci) with two years of relevant experience having M.Sc in Fishery Science/Animal Science/ Meal Science|
|Principal Scientist||Ph.D. (Sci) with 3 years of relevant experience having M.Sc in Zoology/Entomology/ Bio-Technology/ Toxicology|
- Scientist – Maximum Age – 32 Years
- Senior Scientist – Maximum Age – 37 Years
- Principal Scientist – Maximum Age – 45 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
CFTRI Scientist Salary Details:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Total Emoluments|
|Scientist||Level 11 (Rs.67700 – 208700)||Rs.94253/-|
|Senior Scientist||Level 12 (Rs.78800 – 209200)||Rs.109016/-|
|Principal Scientist||Level 13 (Rs.123100 – 215900)||Rs.167935/-|
- Kindly refer official notification pdf provided below.
CFTRI Career Selection Process:
- Written Examination
How to Apply for CFTRI Scientist Jobs 2020?
Steps to Apply for CSIR CFTRI Recruitment 2020:
- Initially, candidates can apply through ONLINE registration system on CFTRI official website i.e. www.cftri.res.in
- Check for the CSIR CFTRI Recruitment 2020 notification for Scientist posts
- Download the pdf and read the given instructions carefully
- Candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies of necessary documents ready.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph, signature and scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press on submit button
- After successful submission of application forms take a print out of application form.
- The Print out of the successfully submitted online application must be duly signed by the candidates
- Also accompanied by one recent Passport size colored photograph, self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience,
NOTE: Application should be sent in an envelope superscribed : APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “______________” (Post Code) __________)” Advertisement no. 119/2019 by Speed Post/Registered Post only.
Recruitment Cell (E-I Section)
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute
Mysuru – 570020
Important Dates for CSIR CFTRI Recruitment 2020
|Application Starting Date||08th January 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications||06th February 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy Applications||21st February 2020|
Important Links for CFTRI Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|CFTRI Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Government Jobs 2020:
|Apply Online||Job Details||Last Date|
|KSRTC Recruitment||3895 – Technical Assistant & Security Guard||[02-02-2020]|
|CSG Karnataka Recruitment||21 – Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer||[19-01-2020]|
|WCD Karnataka Recruitment||234 – Anganwadi Worker & Helper||[31-01-2020]|
|NABARD Recruitment||227 – Assistant Manager, OA||[31-01-2020]|
|CDAC Recruitment||116 – Manager, Finance Officer & Other||[12-01-2020]|
|Prasar Bharati Recruitment||30 – Assistant Section Officer||[11-01-2020]|
|BECIL Recruitment||50 – Data Entry Operator||[07-01-2020]|
Frequently Asked Questions About CFTRI Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form CSIR CFTRI Recruitment 2020?
A. Applications for CFTRI Recruitment will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Scientist posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Mysore, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Guwahati which has an office of Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI).
3. What are the important dates I must know for CFTRI Scientist Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 08th January 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 06th February 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for CFTRI Scientist Recruitment 2020?
A. Candidate should have a Ph.D. (Engg/Science) /M.E/M. Tech to be eligible for CFTRI Jobs. The candidate must be below 45 years of age.
5. How much will I be paid for CFTRI Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates will be paid Basic pay of Rs.215900/-.
About the Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI):
CSIR−Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI), Mysore (A constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi) came into existence during 1950 with the great vision of its founders, and a network of inspiring as well as dedicated scientists who had a fascination to pursue in-depth research and development in the areas of food science and technology.