- 1 Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Coffee Board Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of Coffee Board Bangalore Recruitment 2015
- 4 Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of Coffee Board Recruitment 2015
- 6 Coffee Board Bengaluru Recruitment 2015 Results
- 7 Download India Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 Notification
Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 Notification was released on 29th October 2015. Coffee Board of India had been published this advertisement to fill 62 vacancies of Junior Liasion Officer and Extension Inspector posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Karnataka can apply for these posts released under Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this Jr Liaison officer and Extension Inspector posts on or before the last date. The Coffee Board Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date of Online application is 21st November 2015.
The Coffee Board of India is an organization controlled by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry. The board was established in the year 1942 by an act of the Parliament, Coffee Act VII of 1942. The primary role of the Board is to promote Coffee Production in India. The two main varieties of Coffee are Arabica and Robusta, which were grown in India. Arabica is mild coffee, and Robusta is strong. The beans of Arabica has higher market value compared to Robusta beans. Every year Coffee Board of India releases various notifications for recruiting candidates in large numbers. Recently it has published Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 notification for filling the vacancies of Junior Liaison Officer and Extension Officer jobs.
Coffee Board is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 62 vacancies in the Coffe Board of India. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Coffee Board Bangalore Recruitment 2015 available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this Extension Inspector and Jr Liaison Officer posts from 31st November 2015 to 21st November 2015. Candidates can also check the official website www.indiacoffee.org for more details regarding the Recruitment. Applicants who wish to get a job in Bangalore can grab this opportunity. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 will be mentioned below.
Coffee Board Vacancy Details
Coffee Board of India had been released notification for 62 Coffee Board jobs through Coffee Board Bangalore Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for post wise Vacancy Details of Coffee Board Recruitment 2015. Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Junior Liaison Officer||20 posts.|
|2.||Extension Inspector||42 posts.|
Eligibility Criteria of Coffee Board Bangalore Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these Coffee Board of India jobs released under Coffee Board Bangalore Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the Coffee Board Recruitment 2015.
Age limit of Coffee Board Liaison Officer Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Junior Liaison officers and other jobs released by the Coffee Board of India should attain the below age limit.
- For Extension Inspector, Maximum age: 27 years.
- For Jr Liaison Officer, Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the norms.
Educational Qualification of Coffee Board Karnataka Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed Graduation degree in Agricultural or Horticultural services from any recognized Institute or University.
Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Coffee Board.
Official Website: www.indiacoffee.org
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 62.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Job Category: State Government.
Probation Period: Two years.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for this Jr Liaison Officer and Extension Inspector posts released under Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for these Coffee Board of India jobs need to pay the application fee through system generated postal challan only. The fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/- + Rs. 25/-(Postal Service Charges).
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female/ PWD candidates: Nil.
- Starting date for filling online application: 31/10/2015.
- Last date for submission of online application: 21/11/2015.
- Closing date for fee payment: 23/11/2015.
Coffee Board Online Application
Application form for these Junior Liaison Officers and Extension Officer jobs released under Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 is available on our site attached below. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The online application will be available on the site up to 21st November 2015.
- For post-1: Rs. 6,500/- to Rs. 10,500/-.
- For post-2: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,800/-.
How to apply: Candidates who are willing to attend for this Coffee Board of India jobs through Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps before applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Click on Generate Postal Challan after submitting the online application.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Admit Cards of Coffee Board Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of the application form, Coffee Board of India Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. Coffee Board will post the Admit cards of India Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 on the website few days before the interview.
Coffee Board Bengaluru Recruitment 2015 Results
After the hiring process has completed, Coffee Board of India will release the results of Coffee Board Bangalore Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have attended the recruitment process for this Extension Inspector and Junior Liaison Officer posts should check the official website for results. The full details of Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.
Download India Coffee Board Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF