Dakshina Kannada Revenue Department has recently released notification for Village Accountant jobs with 35 Vacancies on 20th July 2016. The eligible and interested candidates must submit the application form before 20th August. The candidates who desired to be part of Dakshina Kannada Revenue jobs can be selected through Written Test and Interview. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. – dk-va.kar.nic.in
Dakshina Kannada Revenue jobs Notification – Apply for 35 Village Accountant Vacancies – (dk-va.kar.nic.in)
Dakshina Kannada has issued an employment notification for filling Village Accountant posts in the Revenue Department under the State of Karnataka. The Job hunters who are willing to apply for these positions must check the eligibility conditions. The candidates to participate for Dakshina Kannada Revenue Dept Recruitment have to download the notification for reference and thereby apply through Online. To know about how to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants must have completed 12th class in CBSE/ICSE and should have knowledge of Computer & Kannada Language. The Unreserved Candidates have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 500/– and No Fee for Reserved ones. The age should be in between 18-35 years. The Closing date for application form will be on 20th August.
Dakshina Kannada Revenue Dept Careers
The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Dakshina Kannada Revenue jobs Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Dakshina Kannada Village Accountant posts can grab this excellent opportunity. The candidates who are interested in utilizing, have to apply through Online, in which one should submit the application to below mentioned procedure. For further details about this Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Karnataka Revenue Dept. Job Openings 2016 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to work in Dakshina Kannada Revenue jobs can get their required details here. The applicants searching for latest Karnataka state Government jobs in following the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Dakshina Kannada Revenue Department
Official Website: dk-va.kar.nic.in
Total No of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: Karnataka
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
Vacancy Details in Dakshina Kannada Revenue Dept
The Aspirants who are willing to apply can check the Dakshina Kannada Revenue jobs Notification Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Village Accountant in Dakshina Kannada 2016
The Job seekers of Dakshina Kannada Revenue Department recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- The Aspirant should have minimum 18years of age and maximum of 35years of age
- The upper age relaxation applicable only for Reserved and Ex-service man according to the government rules and regulations
- For the detailed view of Age limit check the official notification.
Qualification for Dakshina Kannada Revenue Dept Recruitment:
- The Candidates should have passed 12th class with minimum qualifying percentage in CBSE/ ICSE from any approved Institution/ Board.
- The Applicants must possess knowledge of Computer and Kannada Language. For further details of eligibility have a view on official notification link given below.
- The individuals who are selected or shortlisted for Village Accountant jobs may get the basic salary of Rs. 11600 – 200 – 12000 – 250 – 13000 – 300 – 14200 – 350 – 15600 – 400 – 17200 – 450 – 19000 – 500 – Rs.21000.
Dakshina Kannada Revenue Dept Recruitment 2016
The Eligible and Interested candidates in Revenue Department Recruitment of Dakshina Kannada will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- Written Test
The Candidates who are applying for Village Accountant posts in Karnataka, the Unreserved have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 500/-. For Reserved individual no need to pay the application fee.
How to apply for Odisha Nabarangpur Court jobs 2016
The Eligible job seekers of Dakshina Kannada Revenue jobs can apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go to Dakshina Kannada official website dk-va.kar.nic.in
- Thereby click on the post you want to apply and then select for “Apply Online”.
- Open the notification link provided on this page.
- Read all the particulars, Instructions and requirements explicitly contained in the official notification of Dakshina Kannada Revenue Recruitment.
- Keep all the certificates, scanned passport size photo & signature while filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form carefully with the required information and submit the Form.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
- The Advt released for filling the application form: 20-07-2016.
- The last date for submitting the application form Online: 20-08-2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is given below.
Follow our website for latest updates on Dakshina Kannada Revenue Department Recruitment 2016.