Candidates, Karnataka District Court is inviting applications to fill their vacancies through District Court Karwar Recruitment 2017. The notification has released to fill 47 vacancies. Aspirants can apply for ecourts.gov.in through online process. Job Seekers can make use of Stenographer, Typist and various posts of District Court Karwar Jobs 2017 before the last Date @ ecourts.gov.in. Contenders can know more about Karwar DC Notification 2017 in this article
Karwar Court Recruitment 2017 @ ecourts.gov.in
Individuals who are waiting for Sarkari Naukri Jobs here is the happy news. Karwar Karnataka Judiciary is inviting applicants to fill their 47 vacancies. Job Seekers who want to work for Karwar Court Jobs 2017 can start studying from now as the Notification is released. Aspirants can apply for Stenographer and various posts through online process. Candidates must have completed 10+2 or more as per District Court Karwar Recruitment 2017. Contenders who have good typing speed can apply for these vacancies before the last date i.e 31st July 2017. Applicants must know there are only a few vacancies left as per Karwar Court Notification 2017.
Karnataka Board has released the vacancies for Karwar District Court. Job Seekers who are mainly in Karnataka can make use of this opportunity released by Karwar Court Recruitment 2017. Aspirants will get a huge pay scale as per Karnataka Board. Candidates will be Selected for the Stenographer and Various posts through Computer Proficiency Test conducted by District Court Karwar Recruitment 2017. Individuals having doubts on Eligibility Criteria, the Age limit for District Court Karwar Jobs 2017 can get the required information from this article. Check these Latest Employment News Daily to know more about Govt Jobs.
District Court Karwar Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Karwar Karnataka Judiciary|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer, Typist, and Various Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||47|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
Karwar District Court Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
District Court Karwar Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification Details for Stenographer and Typist:
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or more from the recognized board.
- Must have Passed Senior Grade Typewriting or Senior Grade Stenography Examinations in both Kannada and English Language.
Qualification for Other Posts:
- Candidate must have Passed 10+2 or more from Recognised Board.
- Must Posses Light Motor Vehicle/ Heavy Motor Vehicles driving License.
Individuals can know more about Education Qualification for Various Posts in Karwar Court 2017 in Official Advertisement Below.
Job Seekers should have below age limit to work for District Court Karwar Recruitment 2017
- For General Candidates
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- For OBC Candidates
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- For SC/ ST/ Others
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Applicants have to pay below Application fee for above Vacancies as per Karwar Court Notification 2017.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Eligible Job Seekers will be Selected for Karwar Court Jobs 2017 through below procedure.
- Computer Proficiency Test
- For Stenographer Post: Rs. 14550 – 26700/-
- For Typist and Typist- Copyist Post: Rs. 11600 – 21000/-
- For Process Server Post: Rs. 11000 – 19000/-
- For Peon Post: Rs. 9600- 14550/-
How to Apply for Karwar District Court Jobs 2017?
- Aspirants visit the official website of District Courts of India i.e www.ecourts.gov.in.
- In the Home page, you will find India map will all states. Click on Karnataka on India Map.
- Click on Karnataka State on India Map.
- Then in Karnataka State Map Click on Uttara Kannada.
- In that page, you will find online recruitment on the left side bottom.
- Click on online Recruitment.
- You will find the Notifications for Various Posts.
- Click on the desired post for which you are applying for.
- You will be directed to next page.
- Click on Apply online on that page.
- Fill all the Details in Application forms like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned Photograph and relevant documents.
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference.
- Application Starting Date: 05th July 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 31st July 2017.
- Last Date for Payment through SBI: 01st August 2017.
District Court Karwar Notification 2017 – Official Advertisement