- 1 High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 @ www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 Kar HC Jobs – Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Karnataka High Court Notification 2017 Details
- 1.3 Karnataka High Court Jobs Opening Details 2017
- 2 High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 3 Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details
- 4 Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Details
- 6 Admit Cards of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
- 7 Karnataka Court Recruitment 2017 Results
- 8 Download Karnataka High Court Typist Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for Assistant Court Secretaries, Typist posts. Karnataka High Court published this advertisement to fill 76 Vacancies. Eligible aspirants of these Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretaries Typist Vacancies can send their applications through Online. The Online registration commences from 30th March 2017 The Last date for submission of Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs 2017 Online applications will be on 30th April 2017 – www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 @ www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Aspirants who are looking for Upcoming Karnataka Govt Jobs have to check this Karnataka High Court Typist Recruitment 2017 Notification. Candidates before they begin the applying process verify the Assistant Court Secretaries Typist posts eligibility conditions. If they meet those requirements, anyone can apply for Karnataka Judiciary Jobs. Individuals must have Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce. Therefore, eligible participants have to send their online applications before the closing date which is on 30th April 2017. You can also check the Karnataka High Court Notification 2017 in the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Kar HC Jobs – Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2017
Here we provided complete details about Karnataka High Court Typist Vacancies from the official Notification released by High Court of Karnataka. Furthermore, details about Karnataka Judiciary Typist Notification 2017, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Fee, Selection Process, Pay scale and Karnataka High Court Online Application Form 2017 is available here. Get Government jobs updates through Latest Govt jobs web page of our website. The applicants of the Karnataka HC Vacancies 2017 will be shortlisted on the basis of Shorthand & Typing Test
Viva-voce. Get Karnataka State Government latest job updates through Employment News page of www.recruitment.guru website.
Karnataka High Court Notification 2017 Details
|High court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Vacant Posts||76 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Court Secretaries, Typist Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Karnataka High Court Jobs Opening Details 2017
|Name of the Posts||KHC Court Vacancies|
|Assistant Court Secretaries||42|
|Overall High Court of Karnataka Vacancies||76 Posts|
High Court of Karnataka Typist Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Karnataka Judiciary Assistant Court Secretaries Typist Recruitment 2017 eligibility requirements given below. The Age limit and Educational Qualification come under the Typist Eligibility Conditions. These requirements are given from the Official Karnataka Judiciary Notification 2017.
Age Limit for the Karnataka high Court Jobs:
Participants of Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017 must attain age limit requirement as follows:
- Others: Maximum age of 18 years (Direct Recruitment)
- SC/ ST: Maximum age of 40 years
- Typist Posts: Candidate must possess the Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce/Business Management/Computer Applications from the recognized university.
- Further details about the educational qualification criteria refer Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Application Fee for the Karnataka HC Recruitment 2017
Individuals have to pay the application fee to take part in High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017:
- Others: Rs. 250/-.
- SC/ ST: Rs. 1000/-.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Selection:
- Shorthand & Typing Test
- Viva-voce as per the official
Aspirants who got placed in Karnataka Judiciary Jobs will get salary as follows:
- Typist posts: Rs. 11600-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000.
- Assistant Court Secretaries: Rs. 20000-500-21000-600-24600-700-28800-800-33600-900-36300.
High Court of Karnataka Online Application Form
The Online application for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017 released under High Court of Karnataka is available here. Eligible job aspirants of these vacant posts can click on below given online apply link. Fill the High Court of Karnataka Typist Recruitment 2017 application through below steps to apply.
How to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the KHC Court Official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in or.
- Directly download the Karnataka High Court Notification of Typist and Assistant Court Secretaries.
- Read the announcement for eligibility criteria and instructions to apply.
- If eligible click on the online apply link.
- Fill the Karnataka High Court Online application carefully.
- Upload Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the High Court of Karnataka Jobs application after verifying the details.
- Take printouts of the online form for further usage.
Karnataka High Court Typist Jobs 2017 Important Dates
|The Online registration starting date||30th March 2017|
|The Last date for submission of online application||30th April 2017|
|Date For Submit Fee Payment through Online||4th May 2017|
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Notification
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently released in the month of October. Karnataka High Court has published this advertisement to fill 36 vacancies of Typist posts under Residual Parent Cadre and Local Cadre. Candidates who are searching for Government Job in Karnataka may apply for these posts released under Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these Typist posts on or before the last date. The notification of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment for the year 2017 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date of online application is 7th November 2015.
Karnataka High Court was established in the year 1881. The high court is located at Bangalore in a building called Attara Kacheri. The Karnataka High Court is currently functional in Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga. The primary function of the Karnataka High Court is to assist on civil cases, Criminal cases faced by the citizens of Karnataka. It has a sanctioned judge strength of 62. It conducts recruitment for various posts annually. Karnataka High Court has recently released the recruitment notification to fill Typist vacancies in the court. Aspirants who wish to work in Karnataka govt can apply to these posts before the completion of the last date released under High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017.
www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in Karnataka HC jobs
Bangalore High Court is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 36 vacancies in the High Court under Residual Parent Cadre and Local Cadre. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2017 notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these Typist posts released under Bangalore High Court Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details
High Court of Karnataka had been released notification for filling 36 vacancies in different cadres through Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification. Please follow the table below for cadre wise vacancy details of the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017. Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2017.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Typist(Residual Parent Cadre)||17|
Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these High Court Jobs released under High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2017 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Age Limit of KHC Typist Recruitment
Candidates applying for these high court Jobs released by Karnataka High Court should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Education Qualification of Bangalore High Court Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed the degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Business Management or equivalent from any recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates must have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of operating computers.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: High Court of Karnataka.
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Name of the Post: Typist.
No of posts: 36.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Job Category: State Government.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these posts released under High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the following process.
- Typing test.
- English Essay writing test.
- Translation & General Knowledge test.
- Viva-voce test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee in either online or offline mode at any branch of SBI. The Application fee for various categories is as given below.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Category-I Candidates: Nil.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 07/11/2015.
- Last date for fee payment through challan: 11/11/2015.
Karnataka High Court Online Application
Application form for these Typist jobs released under High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 is available on our site attached below. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Online application will be available on the site up to 7th November 2015.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these High Court Jobs released under Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 should follow the below steps before applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature in the given space.
- Make fee payment through SBI online payment or system generated challan.
- Submit the form before the due date.
Admit Cards of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
After the closing date of online application form, Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. Karnataka High Court will post the Admit cards of Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2017 on the website few days before the typing test.
Karnataka Court Recruitment 2017 Results
After the hiring process has completed, Karnataka High Court will release the results of Karnataka Court Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Typist jobs should check the official website for results. The full details of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.