Headquarters Madras Engineer Group and Centre, Bangalore released a notification on 22nd December 2016 to fill 249 vacancies. Indian Army HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore Recruitment is for LDC, MTS Civilian Trade Instructors, and Other Posts. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Jobs before the closing date, i.e., within 27 days of publication of notification. The applicants can check the following details of Indian Army Recruitment like age, educational qualification, and other information in the following sections.
HQ Madras Engineering Group & Centre Bangalore Recruitment
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Jobs come under Group C Category. The eligible & interested candidates for HQ MEG and Centre Bangalore Recruitment can apply for various Safaiwala, Washerman, Barber, and posts. The aspirants must complete 12th, matriculation for Indian Army HQ MEG jobs. Job Seekers has to send the application along with required documents to the below address before the due date.
249 Vacancies of HQ MEG was announced at its official website. Job seekers who are waiting for the latest Govt jobs can apply for these vacancies. Job Seekers who want to be placed in Indian Army may utilize this HQ Madras Engineer Group and Centre Bangalore Recruitment. So, the Interested contenders can apply for HQ MEG Centre Bangalore jobs by knowing the complete details like salary, experience, and brief information about Group C HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore Recruitment in the following points.
Group C HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of Posts
No. of Vacancies
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01||–||–||–|
|2||Storekeeper – lll (SK-lll)||–||–||–||02|
|4||Civilian Trade Instructors (CTls):|
|8||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):|
From the above-detailed table, the candidates applying for this HQ MEG recruitment can know the role of designation, number of vacancies.
HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore Recruitment Details – HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Jobs
|Name of Board||HQ Madras Engineer Group and Centre Bangalore|
|Job Role||Cook, Safaiwala, and other various jobs|
|No of Vacancies||249 Posts|
|Notification Published date||22/12/2016|
|Last date for submission of application||Within 27 days from published date|
|Job Category||Army Jobs|
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
The employment news of Indian Army is for 249 jobs in HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore. So, the aspirants applying for this posts can check the eligibility details of HQ Madras Engineering Group, Bangalore Employment notice details in the following information. Here, we have provided the minimum eligibility required to apply for HQ MEG posts like educational qualification, age limit, and experience, etc. Check the complete details mentioned below.
Educational Qualification required for Indian Army HQ MEG Jobs:
The candidates applying for various jobs in HQ Madras Engineer Centre Bangalore must have the following eligibility
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Storekeeper – III:
- The applicants should pass 12th Class with the typing speed of 35 to 30 words per minute in English.
- The contenders must have one year experience in similar works.
For Other Various Jobs:
- Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board for HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Jobs.
- The eligible candidates should have minimum experience in the various fields as mentioned in the prescribed notification.
The applicants applying for any post in HQ MEG and Centre Bangalore must have the following age criteria
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 25 years.
Details of HQ Madras Engineer Group & Centre Banglore Jobs
The contenders who are willing to apply for the cook and various jobs must check the complete details before applying. Here, the applicants can check the information regarding HQ Madras Engineer Group & Centre Banglore Recruitment like selection, pay scale, and other detailed information in the following sections.
The candidates who satisfy the minimum aggregation will be selected based on the performance in the following process.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
For LCD only the candidates will be chosen based on the performance in Typing Test on the computer.
The selected aspirants for the Jobs in Indian Army HQ Madras Engineer Group and Centre Bangalore will have the basic pay scale as follows.
- LDC, SK- III, Typewriter/Computer Mech, CTl’s, Cook, Boot Maker: Rs. 19,900/-.
- For all other Posts: Rs. 18,000/-.
Important Dates of HQ Madras Engineer Group and Centre Bangalore Recruitment:
- The advertisement is Published on 22nd December 2016.
- Last date for submission of application: Within 27days of published date of notification.
How to apply for Indian Army HQ MEG Centre & Bangalore Jobs – indianarmy.nic.in
The eligible and interested contenders who want to apply for various jobs in Indian Army recruitment of HQ Madras must check the complete details, instructions and conditions carefully before applying. So, the candidate can check the process of applying and required documents. Also, you can check the brief details regarding Indian Army HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore jobs can check the official notification. Here, we have provided the step-by-step process to apply online.
- Visit official site www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Open HQ Madras Engineer Group and Centre Bangalore notification.
- Read the complete details and conditions carefully.
- Download the application form based on the category for HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Jobs.
- Fill the complete details with BLOCK capital letters with applicants own handwriting and enclose the required certificates and PP sized passport photocopies.
- Post the application form to the prescribed postal address within 27 days from the date of publication of notification.
Download the application form here for Indian Army HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore Application Form
The Civilian Establishment Officer,
HQ MEG & Centre,
Sivan Chetty Garden Post,
Bangalore – 560 042.
- Matriculation or Equivalent certificate in support of the declaration of age.
- All educational certificates.
- Experience certificates( if needed).
- Certificates in support of any relaxation(if needed).
To check the official notification click the following link