- 1 KARHFW Recruitment Notification 2016
- 2 Health Department Karnataka Recruitment 2016 – Karnataka Jobs
KARHFW Recruitment Notification 2016
KARHFW Recruitment Notification 2016 is issued. Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Society released a notification to fill 62 vacancies of Audiologist, Audiometric Assistant, Instructions Assistant. The Posts Mentioned are temporary and purely on contract basis. Eligible Aspirants who are willing to work for Government Jobs in West Bengal can apply to these posts. Candidates who are interested can apply to these vacancies on or before the last date. The last date to apply for Karnataka HFW Recruitment 2016 is 16th January 2016. The Official Notification is provided on this page for the ease of the aspirants. Candidates can refer our website recruitment.guru for more information regarding Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Age Limit, etc.
Applicants can bookmark our website recruitment.guru to get information regarding Latest Central Government Jobs, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Results, etc.
About Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Society
Health & Family Welfare Department of Karnataka has created wide network of health and medical care facilities in the state. It provides primary, secondary and tertiary health care at the door step of every citizen of the state with a prime focus on families and weaker sections in rural or urban slum areas. The department also takes appropriate actions to create adequate educational facilities for medical and paramedical manpower in the state of Karnataka. Health Department conducts recruitment for various posts annually in large numbers. It has recently released the KARHFW Recruitment Notification to fill 62 vacancies of Audiologist, Audiometric Assistant through KARHFW Recruitment 2016 Notification. For more details visit the official website karhfw.gov.in.
KARHFW Recruitment 2016 – KARHFW Jobs – karhfw.gov.in
Total no of Vacancies: 62 Vacancies.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|2.||Audiometric Assistant||25 Posts|
|3.||Instructor for the Young Hearing Impaired Children||25 Posts|
|Total Posts||62 Posts|
Karnataka Health Department Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
- For Audiologist: Candidates should have Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology /B.Sc from RCI recognized Institute with 1-year Experience.
- For Audiometric Assistant: Technical Person with one-year Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS) from an RCI recognized Institute with 1-year Experience.
- For Instructor: Diploma in Training Young Deaf & Hearing Handicapped (DTYDHH) from an RCI recognized Institute with 1-year Experience.
- For Audiologist: Rs.30,000/- per month.
- For Audiometric Assistant: Rs.15,000/- per month.
- For Instructor: Rs.15,000/- per month.
The last date to apply: 16/01/2016.
Procedure to apply for Karnataka HFW Recruitment 2016
- Read carefully the Official notification before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Submit the form along with the relevant documents such as Bio-data, Degree marks cards, Experience, & RCI Certificate.
- Applications for the above posts should be sent to the following address & send the soft copy to email-id: [email protected] mentioning the designation of the post.
Project Director (RCH),
National Health Mission,
1st floor, Anandrao Circle,
Details about HFW Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Society.
No of Vacancies: 62 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Audiologist, Audiometric Assistant & Instructions Assistant.
Job Location: West Bengal, India.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: karhfw.gov.in.