- 1 Karnataka Legislative Council Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of KLC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Legislative Council Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download Karnataka Legislative Council Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 28 Group D Posts
Karnataka Legislative Council Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 1st January 2016 by the Karnataka Government. Karnataka Legislative Council (KLC) is inviting Applications for the 28 Vacant Posts of Reporters/Drivers/Group D Employees and Security Guards. Aspirants searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka may use this KLC Recruitment 2016 Notification. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply in Prescribed format for the Karnataka Assembly Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Last Date to apply for the Karnataka Legislative Council Recruitment 2016 is 30th January 2016. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Legislative Council Karnataka Recruitment 2016 are available below.
Karnataka Legislative Council Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 28 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|3.||Security Guard||01 Post|
|4.||Group D||08 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of KLC Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification of Karnataka Legislative Council Recruitment for Group D Posts
- For Reporters: Candidates should complete Degree from a recognized university and Candidates must have passed Proficiency Examination in English Shorthand and Sr Typewriting in English Conducted by the KSEEB or its equivalent Examination.
- For Driver: Candidates should complete SSLC or equivalent examination and must have First Aid Certificate.
- For Security Guard & Group D Posts: Candidates should complete 7th Standard.
Age Limit for Karnataka Assembly Recruitment
Candidates applying for Karnataka Legislative Council Recruitment 2016 should attain below Age Limits.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for General Candidates: 35 years.
- Maximum Age for Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB: 38 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ST/Category-I: 40 years.
Legislative Council Karnataka Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Legislative Council.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 28 Posts.
Official Website: www.kla.kar.nic.in
Job location: Karnataka.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in test/Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Application Fee through Demand Draft/Pay Order Drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Karnataka Legislative Council Secretariat, P.O.No.5079, Vidhana Soudha, Bengaluru-560001”.
- For General Candidates:
- For Reporters & Drivers: Rs. 300/-
- For Security Guard & Group D Posts: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
- For Reporters: Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 36,300/- per month.
- For Drivers: Rs. Rs. 11,600/- to Rs. 21000/- per month.
- For Security Guard: Rs. 9600/- to Rs. 14550/- per month.
- For Group D Posts: Rs. 9600/- to Rs. 14550/- per month.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30/01/2016.
Karnataka Legislative Council Application Form
Candidates Interested in applying for the Karnataka Legislative Council Secretariat Recruitment 2016 can get the Application form from any Government Printing Press.
How to Apply:
Fill the Application in Prescribed Format and send it along with the xerox copies of the Required Documents enclosed in an envelope Superscribed as “Name of the Post” to the Secretary of Karnataka Legislative Council Secretariat on or before 30th January 2016. The Applications Received after completion of last date and incomplete Applications will be Rejected.
Karnataka Legislative Council Secretariat,
P.O.No:5079, VIdhana Soudha,
Documents to be sent along with the Notification:
- The Copy of date of Birth Certificate.
- Xerox Copies of Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Attested Copy of Kannada Medium Study Certificate.
- Xerox Copy of Caste Certificate.
- Recent Character Certificate issued by a well-known person.
- Attested Copy of Rural Study Certificate from 1st to 10th Standard.
- Attested Copies of Certificates issued by the Concerned Authorities for Ex-Servicemen.
Karnataka Legislative Council (KLC) Recruitment Result
After the Interview has been completed, Karnataka Legislative Council will release the results of KLC Recruitment 2016 on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment of the Various posts in KLC should check the official website for results. The full details of Karnataka Legislative Council recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.