Karnataka PSC IMV Jobs 2016 has released for 161 RTO & Inspector of Motor Vehicles posts. This is the latest Karnataka KPSC Recruitment. Karnataka Public Service Commission online application is available on kpsc.kar.nic.in till 5th March 2016.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 for 161 RTO & IMV Jobs
Karnataka public service commission, has released 161 KPSC vacancies of Regional Transport Officer & Inspector Of Motor Vehicles. People who are interested in doing Karnataka Government Jobs recruitment have to check this notification. This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for Government jobs in Karnataka. Interested candidates can perform Karnataka PSC IMV jobs apply online option on its official website. The online application for KPSC jobs is available till March 5th. So Aspirants who wish to apply for Karnataka RTO jobs have to fill online application before the last date.
161 KPSC Jobs Apply Online
KPSC means Karnataka public Service Commission. It is Government Organisation. KPSC works under the control of Karnataka government.the Headquarters of Karnataka is; located at Bangalore. It provides manpower to the government of Karnataka. Every year it releases different notification to provide employment for Karnataka people. Aspirants who interested in doing Karnataka Govt jobs have to fill online application for KPSC jobs at official website.
KPSC job Vacancies Details:
Total number of Posts: 161
Job Designation: RTO & IMV.
KPSC Regional Transport Officer jobs: 11.
Karnataka PSC Inspector of Motor Vehicles jobs: 150.
Karnataka PSC jobs Age Limit conditions:
- Candidates should have the minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum Age of 35 years.
Karnataka PSC Regional Transport Officer (RTO) Education Qualification Details:
- For RTO jobs, Candidates must possess the degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering from any recognized University.
- For Inspector of Motor Vehicles jobs, people must pass X Standard & driving license.
- Check official Notification of Karnataka PSC Recruitment for more details.
KPSC Karnataka RTO Important Dates:
- Karnataka PSC IMV Jobs Online registration is starting date: 4th Feb 2016.
- KPSC RRTO Recruitment application form submission last date: 4th March 2016.
- Last Date to Pay Fee for Karnataka PSC jobs: 5th March 2016.
How to Apply for Karnataka PSC RTO IMV Recruitment notification – 161 Karnataka PSC IMV jobs
Candidates need to fill KPSC online application to take part in Karnataka PSC Recruitment. Please read the Karnataka PSC Official notification pdf before proceeding to Apply online option.
- Visit Karnataka Public Service Commission official website—–>> kaps.kar.nic.in
- Click & download the official notification of Karnataka PSC IMV jobs.
- Read the KPSC recruitment notification.
- Proceed to apply online for KPSC jobs if candidate satisfies eligibility conditions as per official notification.
- Fill all details carefully.
- Submit it.
- take a print of it reference purpose.
KPSC Application Fees Details:
- Rs.300/- for General candidates.
- see KPSC official notification for more details
Karnataka PSC Jobs Selection Process:
- Written Test.
- People who qualify the written & Interview will place in Karnataka Govt jobs.
Check the KPSC IMV & RTO Syllabus available in recruitment.guru website for download: