What are the details of Karnataka PSC SI Recruitment 2017 – KPSC Vacancy?
Latest Karnataka PSC SI Recruitment 2017 Notification: Good news for the candidates who are in search of the KPSC Recruitment 2017. Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently dispatched the recruitment Notification for 1180 Excise Sub Inspector, Excise Guard Vacancies. Interested individuals for the KPSC ESI Recruitment 2017 can go through the eligibility details and apply online for the SI Vacancies before the last date. The shutting date for filling the Karnataka PSC Vacancy online form is 30th March 2017.
Karnataka Public Service Commission(KPSC) has published the notification of 1180 KPSC ESI & Excise Guards Vacancies at the official portal. Jobless individuals in the Karnataka state can utilize this chance to get the KPSC Jobs 2017. Applicants should possess the 12th Standard/ Graduation Degree or equivalent qualification from recognized University for Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017. The Online registration for KPSC Excise Guard Vacancy will start from 28th February 2017 – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Have a glance at the Karnataka PSC SI Recruitment selection process before applying.
KPSC Notification 2017 for ESI & Excise Guard Vacancies
KPSC 1180 ESI & Excise Guard Jobs applying applicants age should be between 21 to 26 years for Excise SI Vacancy and 18-26 years for Excise Guard Jobs. Only eligible candidates are eligible to fill the KPSC Application Form 2017. The age relaxation is also applicable for the individuals who are applying for these Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017. The Applications process for the Karnataka PSC SI Recruitment 2017 is online. Download the KPSC ESI & Excise Guard Recruitment 2017 Application Form and submit it to the officials through www.kpsc.kar.nic.in before 30th March 2017. General applicants have to pay Application Fee of Rs 300 and 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B applicants have to pay Rs.150 by and SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen applicants have to pay Rs. 25/-. therefore, apply online for the Latest Karnataka Govt jobs instantly.
Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2017 – ESI & excise Guard Vacancy Details
Latest KPSC Notification 2017 for Excise Guard Vacancies – kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Commission Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Excise Sub Inspector, Excise Guard Vacancies
- Total No. of Posts: 1180
- Work Location: Karnataka
- Job Designation: State Govt Job
- Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 28-02-2017
- Closing Date To Apply Online: 30-03-2017
List of the KPSC ESI Vacancies Details:
- Excise Sub Inspector: 177 Posts
- Latest Excise Guard (Male): 952 Posts
- Excise Guard (Female): 51 Posts
Important Dates For KPSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017/ Karnataka PSC Vacancy Registration Date
- Starting Date to apply online for KPSC Jobs: 28/02/2017
- Last date for submission of online application for KPSC ESI Vacancy: 30/03/2017
- Shutting date for depositing application fee: 31/03/2017
- Exam Date for Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy: 30/04/2017
- Date of Examination for Excise Guard: 07/05/2017
I want to know the Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2017 Excise Guard Vacancy
Age Limit For Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Excise SI Vacancy: 21 years to 26 years as on 30/03/2017
- For Excise Guard Jobs: 18 years to 26 years as on 30/03/2017
Education Qualification for KPSC Guard Recruitment 2017: 12th/Graduation Degree or equivalent
Karnataka PSC SI Recruitment Selection Process: Written Examination
Pay Scale for the KPSC SI Vacancies:
- Excise Sub Inspector: Rs. 16000 – 29600/-
- For Excise Guard: Rs. 11600 – 21000/-
Application Fee For Karnataka PSC ESI Online Form:
- General category candidates: Rs. 300/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category: Rs. 150/-
- Remaining Category applicants (PWD & Ex-Serviceman): Rs. 25/-
Physical Standard Test & Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written examination
- Medical Exam and Documents Verification
How can I Fill Online Form For Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2017 – kpsc.kar.nic.in?
Applicants of the KPSC ESI Vacancy have to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, Applicants have to log on to the official portal www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now click on official KPSC Vacancy Notification 2017.
- Read the eligibility carefully. If satisfied, proceed further.
- Now, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Passport size Photo & signature.
- Click On submit button.
- Deposit the application fee and Submit the KPSC online application form.
- Collect the print out of KPSC ESI Jobs application form for further reference.
Important Links For Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2017 ESI & Excise Guard Jobs