Karnataka Surveyor Jobs 2020 Notification @ landrecords.karnataka.gov.in || 2072 Land Surveyor Vacancies in Bengaluru: Survey Settlement and Land Records (SSLR) has announced a Job Notification to hire 2072 Candidates Land Surveyor Jobs. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Land Surveyor in the Department of Land Revenue and Land Records. Applicants who are waiting for the Karnataka Govt Jobs can apply for this post through Online. The link will be LIVE from 21st December 2019 to 21st January 2020.
Karnataka Surveyor Jobs 2019-20
Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on the SSLR website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in between 21st December 2019 and 21st January 2020. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. Here we have provided the complete details of Land Surveyor Job Vacancies.
Also Check: Bangalore Urban District Recruitment – 179 Vacancies
Overview of Land Surveyor Recruitment 2019 Karnataka
|Name of the Board||Government of Karnataka – Survey Settlement and Land Records (SSLR)|
|Name of the Post||Land Surveyor|
|Number of Vacancies||2072 Posts|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||21st January 2020|
Land Surveyor Jobs Vacancy 2020 Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Land Records Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are interested in applying for Surveyor Jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka must fulfill all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for Karnataka Surveyor Jobs for Graduates 2020.
- Land Surveyor – A Candidate should have PUC, 12th Class, Diploma (Civil), BE/ B.Tech (Civil).
Age Limit for Surveyor Jobs in Karnataka 2019 for Land Surveyor is as follows,
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 65 Years
Also Check: ICFRE Recruitment– 105 Vacancies
- Written Examination
Salary – Land Surveyor Jobs in Karnataka:
- Selected candidates will be paid as per the organization norms.
Application Fee for Land Surveyor Jobs 2020
- General Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST- No Fee
How to apply for Karnataka Land Records Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly, visit SSLR Official website i.e. landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Check for the Karnataka Land Records Land Surveyor Recruitment Notification pdf below.
- Ensure that you meet all the above-listed eligibility points.
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below.
- Candidates should register themself on the application
- Fill in an application form with all necessary details
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your application process.
Important Dates for SSLR Karnataka Recruitment 2019-20
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st January 2020|
Important Links for Karnataka Surveyor Jobs 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (LIVE NOW)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Government Jobs 2019:
|Apply Online||Job Details||Last Date|
|Bangalore Urban District Recruitment||179 – Civic||[06-01-2020]|
|NABARD Recruitment||73 – Office Attendant||[12-01-2020]|
|NPCIL Recruitment||137 – Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Driver & Others||[06-01-2020]|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment||300 – Generalist Officers||[31-12-2019]|
|CDAC Recruitment||116 – Manager, Finance Officer & Other||[12-01-2020]|
|Prasar Bharati Recruitment||30 – Assistant Section Officer||[11-01-2020]|
|BECIL Recruitment||50 – Data Entry Operator||[07-01-2020]|
|AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment||50 -EE, Security Officer, SO & others||[04-01-2020]|
Frequently Asked Questions About Karnataka Surveyor Jobs 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form SSLR Karnataka Recruitment 2019-20?
A. Applications for Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2019 will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Land Surveyor posts by following the steps given above.
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed anywhere in Karnataka which has an office of Survey Settlement and Land Records.
3. What are the important dates I must know for Karnataka Surveyor Recruitment 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – Started
- Last Date To Apply Online – 21st January 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for Surveyor Jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka?
A. Candidate should have passed PUC, 12th Class, Diploma (Civil), BE/ B.Tech (Civil) to be eligible for Land Surveyor Jobs in Karnataka. The candidate must be below 65 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for Vacancy Surveyor Jobs in Karnataka?
A. Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview.
6. How much will I be paid for Karnataka Land Records Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020?
A. Candidates will be paid Basic pay as per Organization norms.
7. What is the application fee that I will have to pay for Land Surveyor Recruitment 2019 Karnataka?
A. General candidates will have to pay – Rs. 500/- as application fee and other candidates No Fee.
History of Government of Karnataka – Survey Settlement and Land Records (SSLR)
Land Record and Survey Department (ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর) is a government department responsible for surveying and keeping records of land in Bangladesh. The Land Record and Survey Department traces its origins to the Joint Directorate of Land Record and Survey Department which was established in 1885. Land Record Department became an independent department in 1888. The survey department has renamed the Survey of India. The Government of Bangladesh created the Department of Land Records and Surveys in 1975.