Karnataka Surveyor Jobs 2021-22 Notification @ landrecords.karnataka.gov.in | 3000 Land Surveyor Vacancies: Survey Settlement and Land Records (SSLR) has announced a Notification to hire 3000 Candidates for Karnataka Land Surveyor Jobs. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Land Surveyor in the Department of Land Revenue and Land Records. We covered our page with all Karnataka SSLR Jobs 2021-22 with post name, vacancy, application procedure, application fee, eligibility, and much more. Applicants waiting for the Karnataka Government Jobs can apply for this post online using the provided direct link. Hence for upcoming updates, stay tuned with us.
Karnataka SSLR Jobs 2021-22
Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on the SSLR website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in between 28th December 2021 and 21st January 2022. Before applying for this job, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. Here we have provided the complete details of the Karnataka Land Surveyor Jobs 2021 in a simplified manner.
Overview of Land Surveyor Recruitment Notification 2021-22 Karnataka
|Name of the Board||Government of Karnataka – Survey Settlement and Land Records (SSLR)|
|Name of Post||Land Surveyor|
|Starting date to Apply||28th December 2021|
|Closing date of application||21st January 2022|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
SSLR Jobs Vacancy 2021-22 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka SSLR Recruitment 2021-22
Candidates who are interested in applying for Surveyor Jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka must fulfil all the below-listed eligibility conditions without fail. Check Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, examination pattern, Salary for Karnataka Surveyor Jobs for Graduates 2021-22.
Educational Qualification and Percentage:
- Land Surveyor – A Candidate should have 60% in PUC, 12th Class, Diploma (Civil), BE/ B.Tech (Civil).
Age Limit for Surveyor Jobs in Karnataka 2021-22 for Land Surveyor is as follows,
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 65 Years
- Refer Notification for Age Relaxation
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for SSLR Recruitment 2021-22:
- Selected candidates will be paid as per the organization’s norms.
- Approximately they may get paid between Rs 25,100 to 35,100.
Application Fee for Land Surveyor Jobs 2021-22:
- All Candidates – Rs.1000/-
Other Fee Details:
- Training Fees: RS.5000/- through Demand Draft
- License Fees: RS.3000/-
How to apply for Karnataka Land Records Land Surveyor Recruitment 2021-22?
- First, visit the SSLR Official website i.e. landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Check for the Karnataka Land Records Land Surveyor Recruitment Notification pdf below.
- Ensure that you meet all the above-listed eligibility points.
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below.
- Candidates should register themself on the application
- Fill in an application form with all necessary details
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your application process.
- Most Important capture the Application number or Request Number for further reference.
Important Dates for SSLR Karnataka Recruitment 2021-22
|Starting Date of Application||28th December 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||21st January 2022|
Important Links for Karnataka Surveyor Jobs 2021-22
|Apply Online Link|
|Official Notification Pdf|
Other Upcoming Government Jobs Recruitments 2022
History of Government of Karnataka – Survey Settlement and Land Records (SSLR)
SSLR Survey Settlement and Land Records is a government department responsible for surveying and keeping records of land in Bangladesh. The Land Record and Survey Department traces its origins to the Joint Directorate of Land Record and Survey Department which was established in 1885. Land Record Department became an independent department in 1888. The survey department has renamed the Survey of India. The Government of Bangladesh created the Department of Land Records and Surveys in 1975.