Don’t miss out this!! Offline applications are invited from career oriented participants in concern of KAVIKA Recruitment 2017. Karnataka Vidyuth Karkhane Limited has recently asserted an employment notification to recruit most dynamic and skillful candidates for their vacant 10 Assistant Engineer, Technical supervisor, and other posts. Eligible aspirants can send their offline applications for Karnataka Vidyuth Karkhane Recruitment 2017 to the below given postal address on or before 31st July 2017 @ www.kavika.co.in. Candidates can check out more details about KAVIKA Jobs 2017 in this article.
Karnataka Vidyuth Karkhane Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Government Jobs has come up with new job notification i.e KAVIKA Career 2017 Notification. According to this advertisement, Karnataka Vidyuth Karkhane Limited is waiting to receive applications from suitable candidates to fill up their vacancies. Applicants can start their offline application process for KAVIKA Jobs 2017 from 29th June 2017. Moreover, aspirants can apply for various posts like Assistant Engineer, Technical Supervisor and other posts of KAVIKA Recruitment 2017. So, the applicants are advised to send their offline application form to the specific address on or before the closure date i.e 31st July 2017.
Individuals who are looking for detailed information about KAVIKA Notification 2017 like educational qualification, age limit, eligibility criteria, pay scale and how to apply steps is given further in this article. According to the latest Employment News, KAVIKA Vacancy 2017 applicants have to take up the written examination conducted by the government. Shortlisted candidates will then have to undergo an interview process. Selected ones will get a huge pay from the Karnataka government as per the rules. So, immediately apply for the Karnataka Vidyuth Karkhane Recruitment 2017 Notification here.
KAVIKA Recruitment 2017 – @ kavika.co.in
|Name of the Organisation||Karnataka Vidyuth Karkhane Limited (KAVIKA)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Technical Supervisor, and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
KAVIKA Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for KAVIKA Career Notification 2017
Interested applicants should satisfy the below eligibility criteria, then only they are considered as eligible candidates for this post.
- Assistant Engineer: Applicants must have completed Bachelor of Engineering in civil engineering from the recognized university or institution with minimum marks.
- Technical Supervisor: Candidates must have completed Diploma in Electrical from the recognized university or institution with minimum marks.
- Skilled Driver, Junior Assistant and Other: Aspirant must have passed SSLC or II PUC or equivalent examination and a degree from the recognized university with minimum marks.
Job Seekers applying for Various Posts in KAVIKA Vacancies 2017 should refer the official notification for age Limit.
Contenders who are desperately willing to work under this job will be selected based on the below given Selection Process.
- Written examination.
For details about Application fee, applicants can go through the official notification.
Selected applicants will get an extraordinary pay scale from the Karnataka State Government as per the rules and regulations.
Step By Step Procedure for Applying KAVIKA Jobs 2017
- Candidates must first visit the Official Website of Karnataka Vidyuth Karkhane Limited (KAVIKA) i.e www.kavika.co.in
- On the home page, Click on News. Then, click on the official notification.
- Download the official Notification. Read the notification carefully.
- Again, click on application form.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- See through that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria given above before filling the application form.
- Download the application form.
- Take a Printout of it.
- Start filling the application form.
- Fill up all the details like name, age, educational qualification, and other necessary details.
- Check all the details filled are correct are not.
- Paste your recent passport size photo.
- Attach all the other relevant documents along with the application form.
- Don’t forget to mention the date and place.
- Applicant’s signature on the application form is mandatory.
- Send the filled application form to the specified postal address before the last date.
- Keep another copy of the filled application form for future use.
Post Box No.2610,
- Notification Release Date: 29th June 2017.
- Starting Date of Offline Application: 29th June 2017.
- Closing Date of Offline Application: 31st July 2017.
KAVIKA Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here