Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has discharged the Karnataka PU Lecturer Notification 2017. The Karnataka P U College is looking to hire the eminent and passionate individuals for the Lecturers Jobs in Government Pre University Colleges. KEA will take the complete responsibility to conduct the PUC Lecturer Recruitment in karnataka 2017 Exam. Exactly 1203 vacancies are accessible under the Karnataka PU Colleges Lecturers Jobs Notification 2017. The online registration process for the KEA Lecturer Recruitment will begin on 7th March 2017 and end on 6th April 2017 @ www.kea.kar.nic.in
KEA Karnataka PUC 1203 Lecturer Vacancies Notification
Candidates who wish to enroll for the Karnataka PU Lecturers Recruitment 2017 must have to check the official notification. Officials have listed out the complete eligibility in the P U College Lecturer Post Notification 2017. Individuals who have completed the Master’s degree from a Recognized University are fit for the lecturer posts. Also, the Applicants must have a minimum aggregate of 55 % and should have finished the B.Ed.
In addition, the candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation criteria will be applicable to reserved category individuals. 3 years is applicable to BC and 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST individuals. Also, we have provided the KEA Lecturers Recruitment 2017 notification for the clear cut details.
Karnataka Examination Authority Lecturer Vacancies 2017
The applicants of the Karnataka PU Lecturers Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of written exam conducted by the KEA Recruitment board. Finally, the eminent ans suitable individuals for the lecturer posts will receive a monthly salary of Rs.22,800/- to Rs. 43,200/-. General/OBC individuals have to pay an application fee of Rs.2500 and SC/ST category aspirants have to pay Rs.2000. WD category candidates are exempted from the application fee. Hence, try to grab this latest Employment News and apply for the PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Log on to the official page of the Karnataka Examination Authority i.e., www.kea.kar.nic.in to complete the online registration.
Karnataka KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification – www.kea.kar.nic.in
|PUC Lecturer Recruitment in karnataka 2017 Exam date|
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Job Designation||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||1203 Vacancies|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||07/03/2017|
|End Date To Apply Online||06/04/2017|
Karnataka KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification
Job seekers who are seeking for the Karnataka Govt Jobs can apply for the PUC Lecturer Recruitment in karnataka 2017 before the last date 6th April 2017. The notification has been issued to fill the 1203 vacant posts in the P U College. The Karnataka Examination Authority is looking for the new and dynamic contenders for the post of Lecturer. The application process is going online. Hence, eligible individuals can respond to the P U College Lecturer Post Notification and apply thoroughly.
Eligibility Criteria as per the Karnataka PU Lecturer Notification 2017
- Candidates who finished the Master’s degree from any Recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 55 % marks.
- Applicants who have completed the B.Ed are also eligible to apply for the Guest Faculty Recruitment in karnataka 2017.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Refer the official Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification for the age relaxation duration.
Pay Scale: Eminent ans talented individuals for the P U College Lecturer Posts will receive the salary of Rs.22,800/- to Rs. 43,200/- per month.
KEA Lecturer Recruitment Process:
- Written test
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 2500/-.
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 2000/-.
How to Apply For Karnataka PU Lecturers Recruitment 2017? – www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Applicants have to visit the KEA careers page i..e, www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Now, read the Advertisement carefully for the eligibility criteria.
- Later, click on the link New Registration.
- Now, Fill up all the required fields with the proper details.
- Ensure the date provided is correct or not.
- Finally, Submit the application form & Make Payments.
- And now, take a print out of KEA Recruitment 2017 online application form for the further reference.
Important Dates of KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- Starting date to apply online: 07/03/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 06/04/2017
- Date of Examination: June/July 2017