KMF Recruitment 2021: Kalaburagi Bidar & Yadgir Co-operative Milk Producer’s Societies Union Limited has released a notification for 297 Assistant Manager, Agriculture officer. Online applications are invited from candidates who are eligible for KMF Recruitment. If you are a job seeker and keen on finding a job in Kalaburagi – Karnataka Government, you can make use of this opportunity. Check if you are eligible and start applying for the same. Candidates can apply online from 04th January 2021. The last date to apply for KMF Jobs is 03rd February 2021.
KMF Recruitment 2021
Candidates can check the official notification using the link below. All details about eligibility, pay scale, application, etc are given below. Read the entire notification before applying for KMF BAMUL Recruitment. Candidates can also find the official website and online application link below. Make use of this recruitment and become a part of KMF Careers.
Overview of KMF Jobs 2021
|Name of the Organization||Kalaburagi Bidar & Yadgir Co-operative Milk Producer’s Societies Union Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||297|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager, Agriculture officer|
|Starting date of application||04th January 2021|
|Closing date of application||03rd February 2021|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalaburagi, Bangalore|
Details of KMF Vacancy 2021:
The details of the vacancy as given in the KMF Recruitment 2021 is below:
- Assistant Manager – 53
- Senior Protection Officer – 01
- Technical Officer (D T) – 31
- Accountant – 04
- Administrative Officer – 04
- Purchase or Store Officer – 04
- Agriculture Officer – 02
- Market Officer – 01
- Systems/MIS Officer – 02
- Dairy Supervisor – 2 – 07
- Extension Officer Grade-3 – 09
- Administrative Assistant Grade-2 – 17
- Accounts Assistant Grade-2 – 02
- Co-ordinator (Protection) – 20
- Market Assistant Grade-2 – 10
- Chemist Grade-2 – 10
- Midwife/Nurse – 01
- Junior Technician – 106
Eligibility Criteria for KMF Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in KMF Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- As per BAMUL official notification candidates should have completed a Degree from any of the recognized boards or universities.
Read the official notification for more details on KMF Careers.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
- Written Test
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Manager (AH & AI)||Rs. 52,650/- to Rs. 97,100/-|
|Assistant Manager (F & F)||Rs. 52,650/- to Rs. 97,100/-|
|Technical Officer (D T)||Rs. 43,100/- to Rs. 83,900/-|
|Technical Officer (Engineering)||Rs. 43,100/- to Rs. 83,900/-|
|Technical Officer||Rs. 43,100/- to Rs. 83,900/-|
|Market Officer||Rs. 43,100/- to Rs. 83,900/-|
|Purchase or Store Officer||Rs. 43,100/- to Rs. 83,900/-|
|Senior Chemist||Rs. 40,900/- to Rs. 78,200/-|
|Market Superintendents||Rs. 40,900/- to Rs. 78,200/-|
|Market Assistant Grade-2||Rs. 40,900/- to Rs. 78,200/-|
|Chemist Grade-2||Rs. 33,450/- to Rs. 62,600/-|
|Midwife/Nurse||Rs. 33,450/- to Rs. 62,600/-|
|Junior Technicians||Rs. 21,400/- to Rs. 42,000/-|
Refer to the official website for details on the pay scale for KMF Jobs.
KMF Online Application Fee:
- Applicants can refer to the KMF notification.
How to apply for Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants first need to visit the official site i.e www.kmfnandini.coop
- Recruitments icon is found in the middle of the home page
- Click on Official Notification 2021
- Read the notification carefully and check if you are eligible
- Then click on apply online
- The page which displays all the dates gets opened
- Complete your registration process first, if you are a new user
- Select a suitable post from the list for which you wish to apply for
- Then, click on Click here to apply
- Fill up all the necessary details asked
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Verify the filled details again
- At last click on the submit button to make submission of the filled application
- Take a print out of the hard copy of the filled application form
Karnataka Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd.
#2915, KMF Complex, D.R.College Post,
Bengaluru – 560029, Karnataka.
- Toll-Free Number – 1800 425 8030 (Working days, 10.00 am to 5.30 pm)
- WhatsApp – 7899683696
- Fax Number – 080-255 36105
- Telephone Number – 080-260 96800
- Email ID – [email protected]
Important Links for KMF Recruitment 2021:
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|