- 1 KPCL Jobs 2016 –[email protected]
- 1.1 KPCL Notification 2016 for Boiler Attendant Grade-II Jobs
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Boiler Attendant Jobs 2016
- 1.3 KPCL Recruitment 2016 – Latest Kar Govt Jobs
- 1.4 KPCL Online Application of Boiler Attendant Grade-II Vacancies
- 1.5 Download Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Boiler Attendant Jobs Notification 2016
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Notification has recently announced for Boiler Attendant Grade-II jobs with 85 Vacancies. The Online filling procedure started from 29th September. All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Online. The last date for submitting the Online application form will be on 24th October. Furthermore, insights into this KPCL Jobs details which are available down the page since we provided all details regarding recruitment procedure. @ karnatakapower.com
KPCL Jobs 2016 –[email protected]
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has issued an employment news for filling vacancies of Boiler Attendant Grade-II jobs. The work seekers who are interested can participate in KPCL Recruitment procedure this jobs notification brings best career option. The Latest jobs in KPCL 2016 provides the excellent opportunity for the candidates dreaming of being part of Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd careers. So, the job holders have to apply for these vacancies before losing this opportunity. Hence the Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Boiler Attendant jobs.
KPCL Notification 2016 for Boiler Attendant Grade-II Jobs
The Workseekers who planned to participate in Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment have to check the below details before they apply. Initially, one has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the Announcement. Those who are willing to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Boiler Attendant vacancies must check about eligibility conditions. For that, one should have SSLC and Two years in below mentioned field. The age limit is according to category wise. The applicant determination by their execution in SSLC Examination.
Therefore For detailed information about KPCL Recruitment, i.e., Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Furthermore, the aspirants looking for another Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka can check for other jobs details in recruitment.guru website. So, this KPCL jobs notification probably helps you.
Latest Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited Job Openings 2016
The Contenders who are intended to work in KPCL Jobs can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka can grab this excellent opportunity. First of all, the applicants who are searching for Karnataka State Boiler Attendant Grade-II Jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited.
Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
Total No of Vacancies: 85.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
KPCL Boiler Attendant Grade-II Vacancy Details
The Applicants who are willing to apply Boiler Attendant Grade-II Recruitment, have to check the KPCL Jobs Notification. One should check the details of KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs because it will help them while filling the application form. One can check latest Employment News since we provided other Karnataka Govt Jobs in recruitment.guru website. Therefore Check the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited vacancies provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Boiler Attendant Grade-II||85 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Boiler Attendant Jobs 2016
The work seekers of Boiler Attendant Grade-II Jobs in KPCL Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. Due to provided vacancy details, one can fill the vacancies after checking eligibility requirements. Therefore the candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited jobs eligibility criteria provided below.
Age Limit for Karnataka Boiler Attendant Grade-II Jobs
First of all the candidates who are planning to apply for Boiler Attendant jobs must have the following requirements.
- OBC: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years.
- General Merit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
- SC/ ST/ Cat-I: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Ex-Serviceman: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
- Furthermore, details about age limit and relaxation check the KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs Notification.
Educational Qualification for Boiler Attendant Recruitment
- Boiler Attendant Grade-II: SSLC/ equivalent course, Certification of Boiler Attendant Grade-II Competency test conducted by Govt. of Karnataka and Two years experience in Operation & maintenance of water tube boiler in a reputed industry.
- Also, Refer Advt for complete eligibility details of KPCL Recruitment 2016.
Application Fee for KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs
The Applicants of KPCL jobs have to pay the application fee as follows:
- General: Rs. 200/- with postal service charges of Rs. 15/-.
- SC/ST/Cat-I: Rs. 100/-, with postal service charges of Rs. 15/-.
- Ex-servicemen, Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action, Persons with Disability (Divyanga): Fees of Rs.50/ and with Rs. 35/- as processing charges, Rs. 15/- as postal service charges.
- Check Notification for the mode of payment.
KPCL Recruitment 2016 – Latest Kar Govt Jobs
Selection Process for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
The Eligible and Interested candidates in KPCL Boiler Attendant jobs will undergo selection process through their performance in total percentage marks of SSLC Examination.
Pay Scale for KPCL Jobs
- If the candidates got selected in this Recruitment for KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs, then the basic salary will be Rs. 9,540-270-10,620-325-12,245-430-14,395-490-16,355-540-19,595-650-22,845-750-26,595-860-27,455.
KPCL Online Application of Boiler Attendant Grade-II Vacancies
The Job Seekers for Boiler Attendant Grade-II vacancies of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited have to apply through Online. Also, the interested individuals have to check the given Online apply link to apply for these jobs. Therefore Follow the below procedure to participate in Recruitment drive.
How to apply for KPCL Boiler Attendant Grade-II Recruitment 2016 Process
The Eligible job seekers of KPCL Boiler Attendant Jobs, for application, follow the below provided steps:
- First of all, Go to Official website www.karnatakapower.com
- Now the Home page appeared on the Screen.
- Either Directly use the link provided below for Notification (or) Search for jobs links in the website.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for KPCL Recruitment of Boiler Attendant Grade-II Jobs.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and especially relevant documents as mentioned in the notification to apply.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information and.
- Therefore Pay the Application fee consequently.
- Finally, Submit this Application form after Verifying the details.
- In conclusion take the printouts of the filled form for the future purpose.
- The Starting date for KPCL Jobs Online registration of application: 29/09/2016.
- The Closure of registration of Online Application: 24/10/2016.
- The Last Date for Payment of Application fee: 26/10/2016.
Therefore UPPCL Boiler Attendant Grade-II Jobs Details are given. Hence for any other information about the Recruitment application form, Karnataka Power Corporation Limited vacancies, Jobs Requirements, Refer the official notification in which given below.
Download Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Boiler Attendant Jobs Notification 2016
Follow our website for latest updates on KPCL Jobs 2016.