- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – KPSC Audit Officer Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Kerala PSC Results
- 1.4 Download KPSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
KPSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 11th March 2016. Karnataka Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement to fill 162 vacancies of Audit Officer & Assistant Controller Posts in State Audit and Accounts Department (SAAD) 2016. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Karnataka may apply for these KPSC Audit Officer Jobs released under Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these KPSC Jobs through KPSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the Karnataka PSC official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for more details regarding the KPSC Asst Controller Recruitment 2016 Notification. The Karnataka PSC Online Application will be available on the site from 14th March 2016 to 15th April 2016. Other details like KPSC Audit Officer Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – KPSC Audit Officer Jobs
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Controller||54 Posts|
|2.||Audit Officer||108 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for KPSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2016
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age:
- For General Category: 35 years.
- For Category 2A,2B,3A&3B: 38 years.
- For SC, ST & Category-1: 40 years.
Educational Qualification for KPSC Jobs
Aspirants must possess Master Degree in Commerce (M.Com)/ must be a holder of MBA (Finance)/ a Fellow of CA or ICWA.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of the Post: Audit Officer, Assistant Controller.
Name of the Department: State Audit and Accounts Department (SAAD), Karnataka.
No of posts: 162.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these KPSC Audit Officer Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Starting date for filling online application: 14/03/2016.
- Last date for submission of the online application: 15/04/2016.
- Last Date for payment of Application Fee: 16/04/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants interested in KPSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2016 should pay the Application fee through e-payment at Post Offices. The Category wise Fee details are available below.
- For General / 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category: Rs 300/-.
- For SC / ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates: Rs 25/-.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 will get the Pay Band as per the rules.
KPSC Online Application Form – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Application form for these KPSC Jobs released under Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site which is attached below. Click on New Registration to submit a Fresh/ New KPSC Online Application Form. The link for applying online was already started on 14th March 2016. Kindly open the KPSC application form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The KPSC Application Form will be available on the site up to 15th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the unique Application ID generated after submission of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for KPSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2016, Click the Link available below.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application
Kerala PSC Results
After the hiring process has completed, Karnataka Public Service Commission will release the results of KPSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for this KPSC Audit Officer jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of Karnataka PSC results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.