KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015 Notification
KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015 Notification had been released recently on 21st November 2015. Karnataka Public Service Commission has published this recruitment notification to fill 102 Group B (Technical) and Group C Vacancies. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka may use this KPSC Notification for the year 2015. Interested eligible candidates may apply through online for the KPSC Jobs released under Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Online Registration for the KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015 is available from 24th November 2015 at the KPSC Website.
Karnataka Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18/05/1951. Karnataka PSC Makes appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by the government of Karnataka to fill available vacancies in various departments under the Karnataka Public Service Commission from time to time. Now it has come up with the KPSC Notification 2015 to recruit the eligible candidates for various Group B & C Vacancies. Aspirants who wish to work in Karnataka Public Service Commission may apply for these KPSC Jobs released under KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015 Notification. Last Date to apply online for the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015 is 26th December 2015.
Karnataka Public Service Commission has published this recruitment notification to fill Director, Manager, Asst & Other Group B and Group C vacancies. Interested candidates can check KPSC Notification in our recruitment.guru website. You can also download the Notification for KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015 from the KPSC Official site. The KPSC Website where you can get the online Application and Notification for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Online Registration for the Karnataka PSC Recruitment for the year 2015 is available from 24/11/2015 to 26/12/2015. Remaining Details like eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015 are available below.
KPSC Vacancy Details
Karnataka Public Service Commission has published the recruitment notification to fill 102 various Group B and Group C Posts. Here you can check the Post wise vacancies released under KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015.
Total Vacancies: 102 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Group ‘B’ (Technical): 26 posts|
|a.||Assistant Director in the Department of Industries and Commerce||13 posts|
|b.||District Disabled Welfare Officer||09 posts|
|c.||Assistant Director of Land Records||04 posts|
|2.||Group ‘B’ & ‘C’: 76 posts|
|a.||Assistant Manager||11 posts|
|b.||Senior Assistant (Accounts)||35 posts|
|c.||Quality Inspector||30 posts|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for various jobs in KPSC should meet the below the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The Eligibility Requirements available on our website are as per the Eligibility conditions available in KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for KPSC Karnataka Recruitment
- For Assistant Director in the Department of Industries and Commerce: Candidates should possess B.E. degree in any branch of Engineering or B.Tech. Or Masters degree in Business Management.
- For Assistant Manager: Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Social Work or Master of Arts in Social Work.
- For Assistant Director of Land Records: Degree in Engineering (Civil) or B.Tech (Civil) or A.M.I.E. (Civil).
- For Assistant Manager: Graduate of a recognized university with minimum 50% of marks with additional Qualification of MBA with specialization in Finance.
- For Senior Assistant (Accounts): Degree in Commerce or equivalent.
- For Quality Inspector: Degree in Agricultural Science with specialization in agricultural marketing and Co-operation.
Age Limit for Karnataka PSC Recruitment
Candidates applying for KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015 should attain below Age limits.
For General Merit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
For Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B:
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
For SC, ST & Category-1:
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Total No. of Posts: 102 Posts.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Job Location: Karnataka.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in below tests.
- Competitive Test.
- Computer Literacy Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to play Application fee through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
- For General Merit & Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B: Rs. 300/-
- For SC, ST & Category-1: Rs. 150/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24/11/2015.
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 26/12/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 28/12/2015.
KPSC online Application
Eligible Candidates can get the online application form for KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015 from 24/11/2015 to 26/12/2015 at the KPSC Website.
Instructions to apply online:
- Log on to the official site www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link “Click Here to Apply Online for Technical Posts.
- Read the Instructions carefully Click on I Agree.
- Fill the application with complete details and submit the Application.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply online for KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015, click on below link
KPSC Hall Tickets
The candidates who have applied for various KPSC Jobs are eligible to download the admit cards from official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. As per KPSC Notification, applicants who have applied before the due date are only eligible to get the KPSC jobs Recruitment 2015 Admit cards. Then before the exam, the KPSC will release the admit cards in their official website.
KPSC Results 2015
After conducting the written exam, Karnataka PSC will publish the results. Candidates who have attended the Exam held for KPSC Recruitment 2015 should check the results from the official website. The information about KPSC Results releasing dates will be announced on our website. So keep visiting our website regularly for more updates regarding Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015.