KSET Notification 2020: Get Karnataka SET Exam Latest News here!!! The University of Mysore has released the KSET 2020 Notification for Assistant Professor Posts. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for Assistant Professor Jobs in Karnataka. Applicants can start to apply for KSET Notification 2020 using the LIVE link. Interested candidates get the KSET Online application Live Link from the below section. Applicants can start applying for the Karnataka SET 2020 Exam from 03rd February 2020 to 04th March 2020.
KSET Notification 2020
Applicants can get the direct link to apply for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Assistant Professorship. All the candidates who will be applying for the KSET Recruitment can do correction in particulars of the application form (if any) on the website until 10th & 11th March 2020. Here you can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, and application fee, etc. And also here you can check the application form details and official notification about Karnataka SET Vacancy 2020.
Overview of KSET Examination 2020
|Name of the Board||University of Mysore|
|Exam Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Application Starting Date||03rd February 2020|
|Application Closing Date||04th March 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2020
Eligibility Criteria for KSET Notification 2020 are listed below.
Educational Qualification for ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸೆಟ್ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ 2020:
- Applicants should complete their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from a recognized university/ institution.
- Candidates kindly refer to the Karnataka SET Notification 2020 Pdf for more information
KSET Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be conducted wherever applicable
- Written Exam/ Computer
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Candidates||Rs. 950/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 650/-|
How to Apply for Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2020?
- Candidates are advised to click on the official website @ kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- The home page of the University of Mysore will appear on the screen.
- Check for the direct link to fill the Online KSET Application Form 2020.
- Click on the Apply Online Link Given below
- Enter all the details by Login or Registration.
- Fill all the necessary details as asked in the Application Form i.e. Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Address, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Attache Scanned Images of Photograph and Sign
- Then submit the Application Form
- Keep a receipt of the Application form for future reference
Important Dates for Karnataka SET Exam 2020
|Notification Date||01st February 2020|
|Starting Date of Application||03rd February 2020|
|Application Closing Date||04th March 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.250/-||09th March 2020|
|Correction in Particulars of the application form (if any) on the website||10th & 11th March 2020|
|Date of Examination||12th April 2020|
Important Links for KSET Notification 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||English | Kannada|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Govt Jobs for you
|Posts & Openings||Apply Online||Last Date|
|Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test||KARTET Recruitment||[25-02-2020]|
|44 – Junior Accountant, Postal & Sorting Assistant, and Postman||Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment||[26-02-2020]|
|15 – Internal Security Division (ISD)||KSP Recruitment||[17-02-2020]|
|620 – Anganwadi Worker & Helper||WCD Karnataka Recruitment||[19-02-2020]|
|77 – Anganwadi Sahayak & Helper||WCD Dakshina Kannada Recruitment||[11-02-2020]|
Frequently Asked Questions About KSET Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the Karnataka SET Exam Date 2020?
A. The Karnataka SET Exam will be organized on 12th April 2020.
2. What is the Application Fee for Karnataka SET Exam 2020?
A. The application fee will be based on the Category. Candidates can refer to the above table for an application fee
3. What is the last date to apply for KSET 2020 Notification?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 03rd February 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 04th March 2020
4. What is the minimum qualifying marks for Karnataka SET?
A. Applicants should complete their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from a recognized university/ institution.
About University of Mysore
University of Mysore – This is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The University of Mysore was founded during the Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore. The University is Sixth place in India as a whole and First outside British admin in India. This is a State University of affiliation type and autonomous on 03rd March 1956. Also, it gained recognition from the University Grants Commission.
Karnataka State Eligibility Test
The Karnataka State Eligibility Test conducted by the University of Mysore. The KSET is conducting for Assistant Professor Jobs since 2010 and recently going to conduct three tests from 2020 to 2022. The Karnataka State Eligibility Test will be conducted once in a year to select the Teachers by Merit list. Recently the KSET is conducting the Test for 41 Subjects at 11 centers across Karnataka State.