KTET 2017 Notification – Kar TET Exam 2017
Karnataka Government has announced KTET Exam 2017. The KAR TET Recruitment is a good opportunity for all the aspirants. You can start to apply for Karnataka TET Exam from now. Also, the Last Date to apply for KTET 2017 is 27th September 2017. The opening is for Graduate Primary Teacher Post and it has 10,000 vacancies. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria, selection process, and all other details.Hence, check for KTET 2017 Notification also @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in. So, hurry up and filling the KTET Online Application Form.
KTET Exam 2017 – Karnataka TET Exam 2017 Details
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test|
|No. of Vacancies||10,000|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate Primary Teacher|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available now|
|Last Date||27th September 2017|
KTET Notification 2017 – Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Post||District Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Primary Teacher||Sirsi||729|
Also, refer the Official Notification for District wise Details.
Eligibility Details for KAR TET Exam 2017
- The candidate should have a Graduate Degree / B.Ed Degree in particular discipline with good academic records also from a well recognized University.
The candidates should read the Official Notification for further details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification other Details
- Written Exam
- SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs 510/- (For 1 post)
- Other Candidates: Rs 1010/- (For 1 post)
Kindly refer the Official Notification for complete details.
- Rs 14,550 to Rs 26,700/- per month + good allowances
How to Apply for Kar TET 2017 Notification
- At first, log on to Official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Then, search for the desired job you want to apply.
- Download the Official Notification and read it carefully.
- If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria, you can click on the Apply Online Link.
- Then, fill up all the correct details in the Online Application Form.
- Then upload your scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Make the necessary fee payment related to application fee charges.
- Finally, click on the Submit button after cross checking all the details properly.
- Take a print out of the application form for your reference.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26th August 2017 (Available now)
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 25th September 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 27th September 2017
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|