Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NAL Bengaluru published the recruitment notification for the year 2017. It invites applications for Scientists & Senior Scientists to fill 24 vacancies by talented and brilliant candidates. Job seekers looking for Karnataka Government jobs apply for NAL Recruitment 2017. The mode of application for National Aerospace Laboratories is Offline. The Organization is looking for hard working and talented Scientists. The last date for ap[plication submission is 16th April 2017. Aspirants who completed ME/M Tech/Ph.D. from recognized University are eligible to apply for NAL Scientists jobs. Canotenders can refer the official website www.nal.res.in for more information regarding the age limit, selection process.
NAL 24 Scientists Notification 2017
As there are limited vacancies, job seekers hurry up and apply for National Aerospace Laboratories Jobs 2017. This is the best opportunity for the candidates looking for jobs in Bengaluru. NAL Scientists vacancies are 24. Eligible candidates must possess the educational qualification of ME/M Tech/Ph.D. from a recognized university or Board.The age limit of the applicants for Scientists post should not exceed 37 years.Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms. Job hunters looking for Govt jobs in Karnataka utilize this brilliant opportunity and apply for CSIR NAL Vacancies 2017 before the last date 16th April 2017. Applicants can get the application form from the official website www.na.res.in.
NAL Recruitment 2017 – National Aerospace Laboratories Jobs 2017
As per the official advertisement, the application mode for NAL 24 Scientist Vacancies 2017 is only offline. Job hunters looking for Government jobs all over India can get job notifications on our page Employment News. We provide Latest and upcoming job notifications on our page. Postgraduate Candidates applying for NAL Recruitment 2017 are selected based on their performance in th Witten examination and Interview. The application fee is applicable and the fee is Rs. 100/- for General and OBC. There is no application fee for SC/ST. The salary paid to the selected candidate is Rs.15,600 – 39,000/- with Rs.6600/7600 grade pay. Applicants get the application form from the official website www.nal.res.in.
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Scientists Jobs – Overview
|Name of the organization||National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)|
|Name of the post||Scientists posts|
|Job location||Karnataka (Bengaluru)|
|Closing date of application submission||16th April 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for 24 Scientists NAL Recruitment 2017
- For Scientists posts: ME/MTech
- For Senior Scientists Posts: PhD in Chemistry/ Polymer Science.
- For Scientists post: Maximum age limit is 32 years
- For Senior Post: Maximum age limit is 37 years.
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules.
Selection Process: Aspirants of Postgraduate For NAL Scientists Vacancies 2017 are Selected based on their performance in the following rounds
- Written Examination
- For Scientists: Rs. 15600-39000 (PB-3)+ Rs. 6600/-grade pay.
- For Senior Scientists: Rs. 15600-39000 (PB-3)+ Rs. 7600/-grade pay.
- For General/OBC: Rs.100/-. Fee Can Pay through Demand Draft at Director, NAL and payable in Bengaluru.
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: no application fee.
Application form for NAL Scientists Jobs 2017
As the mode of application is offline, applicants of NAL Recruitment 2017 get the application form from the official website www.nal.res.in. Download the application form and fill with essential details of the candidate. The application form along with the documents are submitted before the last date. The closing date for application submission is 16th April 2017. The application form should be sent to the postal address given below.
How to apply for NAL Jobs 2017? www.nal.res.in
- At first, visit the official website www.nal.res.in.
- Check for NAL 24 Scientists Recruitment 2017.
- Then, find the application form.
- Fill the application form with the details of the candidate like name, age, address, qualification.
- Make application fee payment.
- Submit the application form of NAL Recruitment.
- Take the print ou of the application form.
- Send the application form along with the passport size photos, required copies of documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Submit the application form to the below given postal address before 16th April 2017.
The Controller of Administration
CSIR National Aerospace laboratories
Post No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli
Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka).
Closing date for application Submission is 16th April 2017.