- 1 Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2017 – www.keralataxes.gov.in
- 1.1 Kerala Commercial Taxes Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment Notification Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Kerala Commercial Taxes Notification 2017
- 1.4 Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2017 Notification has released in the month of August 2016 to fill 33 Vacancies in Programmer and Other posts. Eligible Aspirants apply Kerala Commercial Taxes on or before the 07/09/2016. Interested Candidates can check the complete details about Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment Notification 2017 in our Recruitment.guru site. Aspirants refer the official website of Kerala Commercial Taxes for more job details, i.e., www.keralataxes.gov.on.
Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2017 – www.keralataxes.gov.in
Kerala Commercial Taxes Department has recently published an Employment News on 09/08/2016. As per this Advertisement, Commercial Taxes Department of Kerala is inviting the Applications to fill 33 Vacancies in Sr Programmer, Jr Programmer, Assistant Programmer & Other posts. Interested candidates can check the eligibility details like age limit, educational qualifications required for the job in Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for the job on or before 07/09/2016 through Offline. Applications will not receive by the Commercial Taxes Department of Kerala after the submission closed. So it is better to the Applicants could send their applications before the last date. Remaining details like Eligibility Criteria, Commercial Taxes Vacancy details are Mentioned Below.
Kerala Commercial Taxes Vacancy Details
The Commercial Taxes Department of Kerala has published a Recruitment Notification in 2017. It is great news for the Graduates who are looking for the Government Jobs in Kerala State. Below we provided the completeCommercial Taxes Vacancy details of Kerala. Interested candidates can go through the below table to get a full view about Vacancies in Commercial Taxes Department of Kerala.
|S.no||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|4||Open source Specalist||02|
|5||project management support Engineer||01|
|7||Junior Database Administrator||01|
|9||Junior System Administrator||01|
|11||Software Technical support Engineer||04|
|12||Field Mangement service support Engineer||02|
Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment Notification Details
The people who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs can use this opportunity dropped by the Commercial Taxes Department of Kerala. We mentioned the complete details about Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment Notification 2017 below.
Kerala Commercial Taxes Job details:
Organizationn Name: Kerala Commercial Taxes Department.
Name of the Post: Sr Programmer, Jr Programmer, Assistant Programmer & Other posts.
No.of Vacancies: 33 posts.
Last date: 07/09/2016.
Job Category: Kerala State Government jobs
Job Location: Kerala
Official Website: www.keralataxes.gov.in.
Age Limit: Minimum 22 years to Maximum 55 years.
Remaining details like Eligibility, Pay Scale, Important Dates of Commercial Taxes Vacancies of Kerala are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Kerala Commercial Taxes Notification 2017
The people who are going to applying to these job released under the Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2017 can check the eligibility details required to the job. It is better to the applicants to check their eligibility for the job before applying. We provided the full information about the Eligibility criteria regarding job issued by the Commercial Taxes Department of Kerala.
- Qualification for Junior Programmer/Junior Software Developer: B.E/B.tech in CSE/ECE/IT /MCA/MSc(IT/CSE/Software Engineering)
- Educational Qualification for Assistant Programmer/Assistant Software Developer: B.E/B.Tech in CSE/ECE/IT /MCA/MSc(IT/CSE/Software Engineering)
For information about educational qualification to remaining posts candidates can visit follow the Official Advertisement which is attached to the below link.
- Applicants who have the age between 22 to 55 years are applicable for the job in Kerala Commercial Taxes.
Kerala Commercial Taxes Department is offering the monthly salary to the shortlisted candidates as follows:
- For Programmer: Rs 60,000/- to Rs 80,000/-.
- Assistant Programmer: Rs 40,000 /- to Rs 60,000 /-.
- Junior Programmer: Rs 30,000/- to Rs 50,000/-.
For remaining posts, salary details candidates can check the official website or advertisement which is attached to below link.
Applicants will be shortlisted for the job based on their performance in
- Written Test/Practical Test.
- Personal interview.
Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The Application forms for these programmer jobs released under Commercial Taxes Department of Kerala are available here. Applicants can download the application forms on our website. Candidates send their application forms before the last date. Because applications are not valid after the submission end. Application forms are also available in official website.
How to Apply for the job in Kerala Commercial Taxes:
- Read the Recruitment Notification of Kerala Commercial Taxes Department carefully.
- Check the Vacancies and Eligibility Criteria.
- Eligible Candidates can Download the application forms which are linked below.
- Fill the Application form with required data correctly.
- Attach the Specified copies of certificates along with the application form.
- Send the Application Form to the Address given below.
- Candidates Submit application form before 07/09/2016.
Commercial Taxes Department Kerala,
9th floor, Tax towers, Kallippalam,
Karamana P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695002,
email – [email protected]
Advertisement & Application Form:
Click on the below link to download the Application and Official Advertisement of Kerala Commercial Taxes Recruitment 2017.
Important dates for Kerala Commercial Department Ast Programmer, Jr & Sr programmer and other posts Recruitment Notification 2017 are mentioned below.
- Advt Date: 09/08/2016.
- Closing date for Application submission: 07/09/2016.