- 0.1 Eligibility Criteria of HCK Recruitment 2016
- 1 Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Details – Kerala High Court Jobs
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 18th February 2016. High Court of Kerala had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 2/ 2016 to fill 35 vacancies of Munsiff-Magistrate posts by conducting the Kerala Judicial Service Examination, 2016. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Kerala may apply for these posts released under High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Kerala High Court Jobs in the Kerala Judicial Service. The Online Application will be available on the site from 25th February 2016 to 4th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in for more details regarding the HC Kerala Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like Kerala High Court Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. about HCK Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of HCK Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for HC Kerala Recruitment
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST Categories and up to 3 years for OBC Categories as per the rules of Kerala High Court.
Educational Qualification for Kerala Judicial Service Examination
- Candidates must hold a Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Details – Kerala High Court Jobs
Name of the Organization: High Court of Kerala.
Official Website: www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Name of the Post: Munsiff Magistrate Posts.
No. of posts: 35.
Examination Name: Kerala Judicial Services Examination, 2016.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Ernakulam, Kerala.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for these Kerala High Court Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Kerala Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination.
- Kerala Judicial Service (Main) Examination.
- Starting date for filling online application: 25/02/2016.
- Last date for Step-I registration: 25/03/2016.
- Closing date for fee payment: 30/03/2016 up to 4.00 p.m.
- Closing date for submission of the online application(Step-II): 04/04/2016.
- Kerala Judicial Service (Preliminary) Exam date: 22/05/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates who were applying for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee through system generated challan only at any branch of the State Bank of India. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General/ OBC Categories: Rs. 1000/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Unemployed Differently Abled Categories: Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/- per month.
Scheme of the Exam:
- The Preliminary Exam consists of a single paper of 100 Multiple choice questions each carrying two marks. Duration of the Exam is 2 1/2 hours.
- The Main Exam consists of four papers, each carrying 100 marks. Duration for each paper is 3 hours.
- The Viva-voce is conducted for 50 marks. Those who have qualified in the Main exam will be called for Viva-voce test.
Kerala High Court Online Application for Munsiff Magistrate Posts
Application form for these Kerala High Court Jobs released under High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 25th February 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The HC Kerala Online registration for Part-I ends on the 25th March 2016, and Part-II Application form will be available on the site up to 4th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on New Registration for those who have not registered yet.
- Select Apply online link for the post of Munsiff Magistrate post under Kerala Judicial Service Exam.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment at any branch of the State Bank of India.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.