- 1 Kerala KPSC Recruitment Notification for 104 Vacancies – keralapsc.gov.in
KPSC Notification has recently released for Lecturer, Excise Inspector, Technician, Range Forest Officer & Other Posts with 104 Vacancies on 26th July. The last date for submission of the Kerala PSC Online Application on 31st August. The Aspirants who dreamed of being part of Kerala KPSC recruitment select through Written Examination/ Interview, Physical Efficiency test, according to the posts offered. The eligible and interested candidates have to apply through Online. Here we provided more details about Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment – www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala KPSC Recruitment Notification for 104 Vacancies – keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued an employment notification for filling 104 Vacancies in Kerala. The work candidates who planned to apply for Lecturer, Excise Inspector, Technician, Range Forest Officer & Other Posts positions must check the eligibility conditions. The aspirants to participate in Kerala KPSC Recruitment have to download the notification and thereby fill the Online form. For more details regarding how to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants should have the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/ B.A, B.Sc or B.Com/ Degree in Science/ Passed S.S.L.C according to posts requirements. The age limit will according to the offered Kerala PSC jobs.
Kerala PSC Careers
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a Government agency authorised by the state of Kerala. KPSC conducts Service examination for various services of Kerala. The Indian Constitution granted Kerala PSC agency. The Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the KPSC job Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission can grab this excellent opportunity.
For further details about Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment, i.e., KPSC vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Kerala Public Service Commission Notification 2016 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to work in Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Process can get their required details here. The applicants searching for Latest Kerala Government jobs of KPSC vacancies follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Kerala Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 104
Job Location: Kerala
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
KPSC Vacancies Details
The job holders who are willing to work for Kerala Government Jobs in KPSC can get required information on our website. The aspirants have to check KPSC Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details|
|1. Lecturer (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||29 Posts|
|2. Microbiology Lecturer||01 Posts|
|3. Physics Lecturer||01 Posts|
|4. Mathematics Lecturer||04 Posts|
|5. Excise Inspector (Trainee)||–|
|6. Range Forest Officer||05 Posts|
|7. Range Forest Officer (By Transfer)||08 Posts|
|8. Assistant Manager Gr.II||01 Posts|
|9. Investigator (Anthropology/Sociology)||03 Posts|
|10. Dental Hygienist Gr.II||01 Posts|
|11. Technician Grade II (General Mechanic)||20 Posts|
|12. Junior Assistant||04 Posts|
|13. Junior Assistant-II||03 Posts|
|14. High School Assistant (Arabic)||01 Posts|
|15. High School Assistant (Arabic) (By Transfer)||06 Posts|
|16. Assistant Crane Driver (Electrical)||10 Posts|
|17. Boat Deckman||01 Posts|
|18. Male Warder||02 Posts|
|19. Driver Gr. II (HDV) (Ex-Servicemen only)||03 Posts|
|20. Last Grade Servant (Ex-servicemen only)||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Vacancies
For recruitment, of KPSC Kerala vacancies the aspirants must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- The individual applying for Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering should have age in between 20 -39 years as on 01.01.2016.
- Candidates applying for Excise Inspector (Trainee) must not have completed 45 years as on 01.01.2016.
- For Technician Grade II (General Mechanic) aspirants should have 18 40years of age.
- For other posts, details about Age limit check the official Advertisement.
Qualification for KPSC Recruitment:
- The individual applying for Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering should have Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology.
- Aspirants applying for Excise Inspector (Trainee) must have B.A, B.Sc or B.Com Degree of any recognised University.
- If candidates are applying for Range Forest Officer, then they should have Degree in Science or Engineering.
- Work seekers utilising for Technician Grade II (General Mechanic) must possess S.S.L.C passed/ Must have 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the member society affiliated to the Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited.
- For detailed information and other posts, qualification details check the notification link given below.
Pay Scale according to KPSC Notification:
- The Aspirant who selected as Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering may get the salary of Rs. 15,600- 39,100/-.
- The applicant of Excise Inspector (Trainee) basic salary will be Rs. 30,700 – 65,400/-.
- If selected for Range Forest Officer posts the salary will be Rs. 20,740- 36,140/-.
- The pay scale for Technician Grade II (General Mechanic) jobs will be Rs. 10,405- 24,245/-.
KPSC Recruitment 2016
Kerala Public Service Commission Selection Process:
The Eligible and Interested individuals for Kerala KPSC Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following Procedure:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency test.
How to apply for KPSC Vacancies 2016
The Eligible jobholders of Kerala KPSC Recruitment have to apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for KPSC official website www.keralapsc.gov.in (OR)
- Click on the below provided links for Notification and Online Application form.
- Thereby, Cleary read the instructions, Eligibility details that are required to apply.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and other documents mentioned in Notification while filling the form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Finally, Submit this Application form after verifying filled details.
- Take Printouts of the proposed form for future use.
- The deadline for submitting of Online Application Form: 31/08/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the shown below.
Click here to Apply Online