1193 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts are available on www.keralapost.gov.in, the official site of Kerala Postal circle. The Kerala Post Office Recruitment Notification 2017 is issued recently. Eligible contenders should complete Kerala Post GDS Bharti 2017 Application before 10/06/2017. Candidates can check the details of Kerala postal circle GDS Vacancy 2017, Kerala Post Office exam 2017 on this page. So, read the complete post to know more details on Kerala post recruitment 2017 for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts.
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Here is a great news for all the Sarkari Naukri Jobs seeking candidates. The Kerala Postal Circle has released the Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification recently. It showcases 1193 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) vacancies in various districts of Kerala. The notification contains the details of the eligibility criteria, district wise vacancies, and others. So, the candidates should download Kerala Postal GDS Recruitment 2017 notification to make a successful application.
Moreover, candidates should complete the online application before June 10, 2017. However, candidates can get the link to Kerala Post GDS Bharti 2017 Application on this page. Additionally, one can get the Pdf of Kerala Post Office Vacancy 2017 notification here. So, keep reading the article to get those details.
1193 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts – Kerala Postal Circle
The applicants of Kerala GDS Jobs 2017 should have passed the class 10 and should have the computer knowledge certificate for at least 60 days. Additionally, the candidates applying for Kerala postal circle GDS Vacancy 2017 should reside in the branch post office village for the first one month of posting. Moreover, they should have known how to ride a bicycle to be eligible for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017. So, candidates with these criteria only should apply for Kerala Postal Circle Jobs 2017.
Now coming to the selection process, the selection is made according to the automatically generated merit list. However, you can know the Kerala Postal Recruitment 2017 selection procedure in detail, you can check the official notification on this page. So, stay tuned to our site recruitment.guru to know more details on the Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 and the latest employment news.
Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017 – keralapost.gov.in
|Online Kerala Post GDS Bharti 2017 Application|
|Name of the Organisation||Kerala Postal Circle|
|Name of the post||Gramin Dak Sevak Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1193 posts|
|Job Category||Kerala State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Kerala State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date for online application||May 11, 2017|
|Last date for online application||Jun 10, 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Postal Circle Vacancy 2017
Educational qualification for 1193 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak Posts – Applicants should have passed Class 10 from an approved state board by the state/ central govt.
- Additionally, the candidate should have computer knowledge and computer training certificate for at least 60 days.
Age Limit for Kerala Post Office Jobs 2017:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 40 years.
Kerala Post GDS Bharti 2017 Application Fee:
- The applicants belonging to the OC/ OBC categories should pay an amount of Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST candidates need not pay any fee to apply for Kerala Post Office Jobs.
Selection Process for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017:
The post office recruitment board will select the candidates according to the automatically generated merit list. This list is generated according to the rules based on the applications.
Kerala Postal Circle Jobs 2017 Salary:
The candidates that get selected for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts will be offered a high salary of Rs.25,000/- per month.
Important Date for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Date of advertisement release – May 11, 2017.
- Online applications start from – May 11, 2017.
- Last date for online application – June 10, 2017.
Apply Online for Kerala Post Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017 – keralapost.gov.in
- Visit the official site, www. indiapost.gov.in or www.keralapost.gov.in to apply for Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Apply online for Kerala Post Office Vacancy on the page.
- Initially, complete the registration process and then save the registration number.
- Login with the registration number and the Kerala postal circle GDS Vacancy 2017 application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in your details in the fields provided carefully.
- Additionally, upload the scan copies of passport size photographs, signature, mark sheets, etc.
- Then select any five GDS posts in priority and also the areas in the Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form.
- Recheck the details that you have entered and submit the details.
- Take a print out and save for future use.