Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan announced a Kerala TET Exam 2017 Notification. The Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Notification is Category 1, Category 2, Category 3, and Category 4 Teachers. Aspirants can apply for Kerala TET Notification 2017 before the Last Date through keralapareekshabhavan.in. Know more details of TET Exam Kerala 2017 on below sections.
Kerala TET Exam 2017 Notification
Good news for the candidates who are in search Teacher Jobs. Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala is going to conduct a Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2017, where the prospectus for the examination is made available on this website i.e @ keralapareekshabhavan.in. Applicants are strictly advised to go through the KTET Notification 2017 before submitting the online application form. Participants who hold certification is degree or diploma in any teaching subject may apply for Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan TET Exam 2017. This Notification selects candidates purely based on their performance in the written examination conducted by Kerala Government. Selected applicants will be well paid as per the rules of Institute.
Interested contenders who want to secure Kerala Government Jobs may apply for Kerala TET Exam 2017 tentatively from 3rd July 2017 to 18th July 2017. You may obtain more relevant information related to K TET Exam 2017-18 like age limit, pay scale, application fee, Exam dates etc on this page. Aspirants are advised to prepare well for the written examination as the applicants applying for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2017 are too high. Hence, competitors can perform well and be a part of Kerala government. The Employment News is the link available on our website to benefit all the job seekers to find their dream job. All the job finders are requested to keep track of this link on a regular basis for K TET Exam 2017.
Kerala TET Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Government of Kerala, Government Education|
|Name of the Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
K TET Exam 2017 Eligibility Details
Interested and willing candidates for Kerala TET 2017 Notification can check the Mentioned eligibility criteria.
Applicants, who have acquired a certificate in diploma or degree in any teaching subject. Also approved by recognized universities are eligible for K TET Exam 2017.
Candidates applying for KTET Exam 2017 can find the age limit details in the official notification which given below.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2017 other Details
Applicants of Kerala TET Notification 2017 should take up the following tests:
- Written Examination.
Candidates applying for Kerala TET 2017 has to pay a certain amount as application fee as mentioned below:
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Aspirants who ever clear the eligibility test conducted by Kerala will get an attractive amount as salary.
How to apply for Kerala TET 2017 Exam?
- Aspirants first need to log on to the official site i.e www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- On the home page, click on Notification.
- The notification is displayed on the screen.
- Download and read the official notification carefully.
- Go back to home page and then click on KTET 2017.
- Complete step 1 and step 2 registration process.
- The application form will open.
- Have a look at application form completely
- Fill up all the necessary details asked.
- Check whether the filled details are correct or not.
- At last click on submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Notification Release Date: 3rd July 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Step 1 Registration: 1st July 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online for Step 1 Registration: 17th July 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online for Step 2 Registration: 4th July 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online for Step 2 Registration: 18th July 2017
- Date of Examination: 12th August 2017 and 19th August 2017
TET Exam 2017 Kerala Notification – Click Here