Kerala KIAL Recruitment 2019
KIAL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 30 Vacancies. The Kannur International Airport Limited has recently announced a Recruitment Notification for Baggage Screening Executive and Fire & Rescue Operators Posts. The people who are looking for the Kerala State Government Jobs can apply for these vacancies released under the KAIL Recruitment Notification. Interested can begin to submit your application for the job vacancies in Kannur Airport from 24th July 2019.
Online Applications are invited only from India Nationals. Candidates willing to apply for KIAL jobs should drop their KIAL Online Application on or before 13th August 2019. Kannur Airport requires eligible candidates for 2 years Contract Basis work. Remaining details like KAIL Jobs, Vacancies & other details about KIAL Recruitment are mentioned below.
Kannur International Airport Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Kannur International Airport Limited|
|Name of Posts||Baggage Screening Executive and Fire & Rescue Operators|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||24th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||13th August 2019|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Job|
|Job Location||Kannur, Kerala|
KIAL Job Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Baggage Screening Executive||15|
|Fire & Rescue Operators||15|
Eligibility Criteria for Kannur Airport Recruitment 2019
The applicants who are applying for the job in KIAL check the required eligibility regarding vacancies in KIAL Recruitment. It is better to the candidates could check their eligibility for the job. Eligible aspirants can apply for the job in KIAL before the last date. Candidates can also visit the Official website for more information about eligibility regarding KIAL Recruitment.
For Baggage Screening Executive
- Completed Professional Course – Engineering/ Regular MBA/ PGDM (2 years)
- Preferable – Having Valid Screener Certificate from the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS).
For Fire & Rescue Operators
- Completed 10th from a recognized board.
- Minimum 50% marks in Diploma(3 years) Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire/ Electrical/ Electronics from a recognized board. or
- Passed 12th with 50% from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have a valid driving license for Heavy Vehicle or Medium Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicle
- Preferable – Completed Basic Fire Service Training at any of AAI’s Fire Training Institutes.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit:
- Baggage Screening Executive – 35 Years
- Fire & Rescue Operators – 30 Years
- Kindly refers to KIAL Official Notification.
- Baggage Screening Executive – Rs. 31000/-
- Fire & Rescue Operators – Rs. 25000/-
KIAL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Driving Skill Test
How to Apply Online for Kannur Airport Careers 2019?
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Select the desired post of KIAL Recruitment
- Start filling the application form
- Give valid mail ID, mobile number, and Address details
- Enter proper educational/ professional qualification details.
- Upload scanned copy of a recent photograph in a proper format
- Do a check with the credentials entered in the application form
- Finally, Submit the KIAL Online Application form
- Take a print out of the completed application for future reference.
Important Dates for Kannur International Airport Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||24th July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||13th August 2019 (5.00 PM)|
Important Links for KIAL Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About the Kannur International Airport Limited
Kannur International Airport (IATA: CNN, ICAO: VOKN) is a global air terminal serving the region of Kannur (at Mattanur), one of the northern locale in the territory of Kerala, India. The air terminal spreads around 2,300 sections of land (930 ha). It is found 28km east of the Kannur, close to the region of Mattannur. It is possessed and worked by Kannur International Airport Limited(KIAL), an open private consortium. The air terminal opened for business activities on 9 December 2018.
The Kannur airplane terminal is relied upon to serve more than one million travelers yearly and experts gauge the number will expand five-overlay by 2025. The primary flying machine to land was an IAF (Indian Air Force) flying machine that arrived at the air terminal on 29 February 2016. The principal preliminary traveler flight task led on 20 September 2018 utilizing a Boeing 737-800 airship from Air India Express. On the debut day, 9 December 2018, an Air India Express flight IX 715 (Boeing 737-800) took off to Abu Dhabi at 10:13 (IST), turning into the main business traveler airship to withdraw from Kannur International Airport. The Airport was initiated by Chief Minister of Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan within the sight of Minister of Civil Aviation, Suresh Prabhu.
Other Job Links
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|SBI Recruitment||76 – Specialist Cadre Officers||[12-08-2019]|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||104 – Civilian Motor Driver||[10-08-2019]|
|NVS Recruitment||2370 – PGT, TGT, Staff Nurse, LDC & others||[09-08-2019]|