Latest KPSC Notification: Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification recently released with 495 Vacancies. Kerala Public Service Commission issued this announcement to fill Lower Division Clerk, Teacher, Ayah, Fireman and Other Jobs. Interested candidates who are eligible to apply for these KPSC Jobs through Online. Individuals have to submit their applications through the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in. The PSC Kerala jobs Online application already commenced. The last date to send the KPSC Kerala Teaching Jobs Online application will be on 14th December 2016.
Last date: 29th March 2017
KPSC Kerala Job Openings 2017-18 – Kerala PSC LDC jobs
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Posts||495 Posts|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk, Teacher, Ayah, Fireman and Other Jobs|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
KPSC Recruitment 2017 of KPSC Kerala Teaching Jobs Details has tabulated above. The Aspirants can get all the Latest News about State Government employment and Central Govt jobs in Employment News page of recruitment.guru website.
KPSC Kerala Teaching Jobs 2017 Notification @ keralapsc.gov.in
Aspirants who are searching for Latest Kerala Government Jobs can utilize this Kerala PSC Teaching Recruitment 2017. Kerala Public Service Commission has issued Kerala PSC Jobs Notification for filling vacancies of LDC, Teaching Jobs in the State of Kerala. The Aspirants who are interested to apply can participate in Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment procedure since this jobs notification brings best career option. These KPSC Kerala vacancies provide the excellent opportunity for those candidates dreaming of being part of KPSC Careers. Therefore, the Interested persons of KPSC jobs must check below given eligibility according to the posts to fill Kerala PSC Recruitment vacancies. If they meet those requirements, anyone can apply for Kerala PSC Teaching Jobs.
KPSC Notification 2017 – Kerala LDC, Teacher & Other Jobs
KPSC Kerala Teaching Jobs
The Workseekers who planned to participate in Kerala PSC Jobs have to check the below details before they apply. Here we provided complete detail about KPSC Recruitment 2017. Therefore for detailed information about KPSC LDC Recruitment, i.e., Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below. So, this Kerala Public Service Commission Teacher Recruitment Notification probably helps you.
Kerala PSC Vacancies in Kerala PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk / Village Assistant||74|
|2.||Last Grade Servant||02|
|3.||Part Time Junior Language Teacher – Arabic||36|
|4.||Full Time Junior Language Teacher – Arabic||26|
|7.||Pharmacist – Insurance Medical Services||02|
|8.||Assistant Prison Officer – Male||01|
|9.||Women Police Constable||17|
|10.||Staff Nurse Gr II||05|
|11.||Higher Secondary School Teacher – Economics||04|
|12.||Syrang – State Water Transport||04|
|13.||Store Issuer Gr II||01|
|15.||Higher Secondary School Teacher – Junior – Arabic||14|
|16.||Higher Secondary School Teacher – Mathematics||03|
|18.||Higher Secondary School Teacher – Statistics||05|
|19.||Higher Secondary School Teacher – Botany||03|
|21.||Veterinary Surgeon Gr-II||01|
|25.||Ecg Technician Gr-II – Kerala State Health Services||03|
|26.||Ecg Technician Gr-II – Insurance Medical Services||04|
|27.||Meter Reader / Spot Biller||02|
|28.||Radiographer Grade II||15|
|29.||Fireman – Trainee||60|
|30.||Reserve Watcher / Depot Watcher||27|
|31.||Process Server – Judicial||06|
|33.||Electrician – Health Services||01|
|34.||Printer – Medical Education||01|
|37.||Civil Excise Officer||Anticipated Vacancies|
|38.||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||02|
|39.||Peon / Peon Attender – Part-II- Society Category||Anticipated Vacancies|
|40.||Peon / Peon Attender – Part-I – General Category||06|
|43.||Junior Instructor In Rattan Work||01|
|44.||Dental Mechanic Gr-II||03|
|46.||Assistant Professor In Pathology||10|
|47.||Chief – Decentralised Planning||01|
|Overall Vacancies||495 Posts|
KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria – KPSC LDC Jobs
Candidates who are planning to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission jobs must have the following requirements.
- LDC: 18-50 years.
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher: 18-43 years.
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher: 18-45 years.
- Fireman (Trainee): 18-31 years.
- Ayah: 18-41 years.
- Check the KPSC Teaching Jobs notification for other posts age limit and relaxation details.
Educational Qualification for KPSC NonTeaching Jobs
- Lower Division Clerk: Must be Passed in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification for KPSC LDC Jobs.
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher: Possess degree in Arabic conferred or any recognized Universities of Kerala. OR Passed in SSLC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, In which Kerala with Arabic under Part I and II first language for KPSC Kerala Teaching Jobs.
- Fireman (Trainee): Should passed 10+2 or its equivalent Examination. Physical Measurements are mentioned in KPSC Fireman jobs Notification.
- Ayah: Passed VII Standard, Experience more than one year as “Ayah” of children from a Government Institution or from any Institution registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860.
- Check the Kerala Public Service Commission LDC Recruitment Notification for detailed information related to Eligibility Criteria.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 – Latest Kerala PSC Teaching Jobs
Latest Kerala PSC Teacher Recruitment 2017-18
The Aspirants of KPSC Clerk Jobs, for payment of application fee details, check in the KPSC jobs official Notification.
Kerala PSC Teaching Jobs Selection Process
KPSC LDC Recruitment Selection
The Individuals who participated in Kerala Public Service Commission LDC Jobs will undergo the selection process by Direct recruitment, i.e., Personal Interview.
If the job seekers got placed in this recruitment drive of Kerala PSC Jobs then, the salary would be as follows:
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19000/- to Rs. 43600/-.
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher: KPSC Kerala Teaching Jobs Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 41,500/- for KPSC Teaching Jobs.
- Full-Time Junior Language Teacher: Rs. 11,620/- to Rs. 20,240/-.
- Fireman (Trainee): Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 45,800/-.
- Ayah: Rs. 16500/- to Rs. 35700/- for Kerala Ayah Jobs.
- For other jobs, salary details Check the Kerala PSC Teaching Jobs Notification.
KPSC Online Application – KPSC LDC Recruitment 2017 – Kerala PSC Jobs
How to apply for Kerala PSC Teaching and Non-Teaching jobs 2017-18
The Eligible job seekers of Kerala PSC LDC Jobs and, for application, follow the below provided apply online steps for Kerala PSC Recruitment:
- First of all, Go to Official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Directly download KPSC Kerala Teaching Jobs Notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Kerala PSC Teaching Jobs.
- Upload scanned copies of Photographs, Signature, as per Kerala PSC Teacher Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information and.
- Finally, After duly filled Kerala PSC jobs application verify the details.
- Therefore, Submit the Kerala PSC Non-Teaching jobs application form.
- Take printouts of the application for future reference.
KPSC Ayah Jobs – Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment Dates
|Kerala PSC Teaching and Non-Teaching jobs Gazette date||11th November 2016.|
|The Last date to submit the Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment application||14th December 2016.|
Therefore KPSC Kerala Teaching Jobs Details are given. Hence for any other information about the Kerala PSC Recruitment application form, vacancies, Jobs Requirements, Refer the Kerala PSC LDC Jobs official notification in which given below.
Download Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Notification
Follow our Website for latest updates on KPSC Kerala Teaching Jobs 2017 and Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment.
You can get Kerala PSC Teaching Non-Teaching Previous papers and Syllabus. So, go through the below provided links.