- 1 National Institute of Technology Notification 2017
National Institute of Technology Notification 2017
The National Institute of Technology recently announces the notification for the NIT Recruitment 2017 for various posts including Project Network Technician and Technical Assistant. As per the latest NIT Notification 2017, the department has released 23 vacancies. The candidates who are interested to apply for the www.nitc.ac.in Recruitment 2017, this is a great opportunity for you to get a job in this department. The last date to apply for the NIT Calicut Jobs 2017, the last date to apply for the job openings is 18th August 2017. The job aspirants have to apply online for this job opportunity in National Institute of Technology (NIT). On this page, we have updated all details related to Latest NIT Recruitment Notification 2017. The job aspirants can check the information of National Institute of Technology 2017 Jobs in this post that includes the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, how to apply etc.
NIT Recruitment 2017 Job Details @ www.nitc.ac.in
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|No. of Vacancies||23 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Project Network Technician, Technical Assistant Post|
|Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||18th August 2017|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Project Network Technician||01|
|2||Project Hardware Technician||01|
|3||Project Junior Network Technician||02|
|4||Technical Assistant (Networking and Hardware Maintenance)||13|
|5||Technical Assistant (Networking and Website Maintenance)||06|
NIT Technical Assistant Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who are going to apply for the Latest Jobs in NIT should have completed their Diploma, Engineering Degree, and Graduation Degree from any approved board/institution.
- As per the Employment News, maximum age: 33 years (as on the last date of application submission)
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC, ST, PH, PWD, Women age relaxation will get relaxation up to 10 years as per the norms of Kerala Government.
Click Here to Check Latest Sarkari Naukri in Kerala
Other NIT Advertisement 2017 Details
NIT Selection Process 2017
The authorities will select the candidates applying for the National Institute of Technology Jobs 2017 on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Personal Interview
NIT Application Fee
- There is no application fee to apply for the NIT Recruitment.
National Institute of Technology 2017 Recruitment Pay Scale
- Project Network Technician Posts: 16,500/-
- Project Hardware Technician and Project Hardware Technician Post 4: Rs.15000/-
- Technical Assistant Posts: Rs. 13,750/-
How to Apply for National Institute of Technology Calicut Recruitment 2017
- Logon to the official website of NIT i.e www.nitc.ac.in
- Download the official notification for the post of Technical Assistant.
- Read all the details including eligibility criteria and others in the notification carefully.
- Apply Online for the desired profile.
- Follow the instructions given properly before starting applying for the job opening.
- Attach the recent photograph along with the form.
- Attach all the self-attested copies of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form while attending the interview.
Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 18th August 2017.
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
|Official Notification||Official Website|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|