- 1 MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 About Madhya Pradesh High Court – www.mponline.gov.in
- 1.2 MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 MP High Court Vacancy Details 2017
- 1.4 MP High Court Online Form 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates for MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- 2 MP High Court Stenographer recruitment 2017 Admit Cards
- 3 MP High Court Result 2017
- 4 Download MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released on 9th March 2017. Madhya Pradesh High Court has released this recruitment notification to fill 42 District Jude Vacancies. The aspirants who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh may check Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 notification. Eligible candidates may apply online for these MPHC District Judge Posts through online. To apply for MPHC Recruitment 2017 through online candidate need to visit the official website www.mponline.gov.in. The closing date to apply online for the notification is 13th April 2017.
MP High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidates who want to apply for these District judge posts can check the MP High Court Recruitment 2017 notification on our website. You can also get the notification from MP High court official website www.mponline.gov.in. Eligible candidates may apply for MP High Court Recruitment through Online on or before the last date. Candidates who have practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven years as on 13/04/2017 are eligible to apply online. The Applicant must have attained the age of 35 years and should not exceed 48 years, as on 1st January 2017. The last date for submission of online application is 13/04/2017.
Try to grab this wonderful opportunity to get the MP Govt Jobs. The other details like selection process, application process, application fee, age limit, important dates, educational qualification, etc. of MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017 are given below.
About Madhya Pradesh High Court – www.mponline.gov.in
The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of Madhya Pradesh state. It was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2nd January 1956. All the District courts of Madhya Pradesh are provisioned by MP High Court. It mainly concentrates on solving civil & criminal cases faced by the citizens of Madhya Pradesh. Every year it releases recruitment notifications to fill available vacancies in different cadres. Now it has come up with MP High Court recruitment notifications for 42 District Judge Vacancies. Aspirants who wish to work in MP Government may apply for this MP High Court Recruitment 2017. Refer our page Employment News for the more Latest State government jobs.
MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017
|Latest MP High Court Notification 2017 for District Judge Posts|
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court.|
|Post Name||District Judge|
|Total Vacancies||42 Posts|
|Starting date to Apply Online||16/03/2017|
|Application Closing Date||13/04/2017|
|Job Designation||Sarkari Naukri|
MP High Court Vacancy Details 2017
|S.No||Category Name||No of Vacancies|
|2.||Other Backward Class||06|
Madhya Pradesh High Court has recently released the recruitment notification to fill 42 District Judge Vacancies. Here we have provided the number of vacancies available for each post according to MP High Court Recruitment 2017 notification.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for Stenographer & Assistant Jobs in Madhya Pradesh High Court should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Candidates who have practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven years as on 13/04/2017 are eligible to apply online for the MPHC District Judge Posts.
Age Limit: Candidate should satisfy the below age limits as on 01/01/2017.
- Minimum Age: 35 years.
- Maximum Age: 48 years.
Refer the notification for complete details.
- Preliminary exam.
- Main exam
- For Unreserved category & Non-residents of MP: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC/SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/-
MP High Court Online Form 2017
Candidates can get the online application for MP High Court recruitment 2017 from official website mponline.gov.in. Online registration will be available to the candidates up to 13/04/2017
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the official website www.mponline.gov.in and click on MP High Court.
- Select the appropriate post you are applying for.
- Read the instructions in MP High court recruitment notification before applying online.
- If eligible, Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned copies of photo & sign.
- Verify the details and submit the application form.
- A unique registration ID and password will appear on the screen.
- Note down the registration ID and password & take the printout of application form for future reference.
Important Dates for MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Starting date for submission of online application:16/03/2017
- Last Date for submission of online application: 13/04/2017
- Last Date for Modifying mistakes in Online Application: 16/04/2017
- Preliminary Exam Date: 07/05/2017 (Sunday).
MP High Court Stenographer recruitment 2017 Admit Cards
Admit Cards for District Judge posts in Madhya Pradesh High Court can be downloaded before the exam/interview from the official website. High Court of Madhya Pradesh will release the admit cards for MP High Court recruitment 2017 few days before the exam. We will up date you with each and every information about releasing dates of admit cards.
MP High Court Result 2017
Once the results have been released, candidates can check their MP High Court recruitment 2017 results at official website. The result releasing dates will be up dated on our website. So keep visiting our site regularly for MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017 Results.