MP Jail Dept Recruitment 2015 Notification
MP Jail Dept Recruitment 2015 Notification had released in the Month of September 2015. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced this Notification for conducting Jail Department Recruitment Test 2015 for the recruitment of 871 vacancies of Physical Training Instructor, Sewing Instructor, and other posts. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh may use this MP Jail Dept Recruitment Notification. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for MPPEB Jail Department Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Online Registration for MP Vyapam Jail Dept Recruitment 2015 is available from 20th September 2015.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board was established in the year 1970 by Government of Madhya Pradesh. MPPEB was initially set-up as Pre Medical Test Board. Soon after, in the year 1982 it is named as Professional Examination Board (P.E.B.). MPPEB is responsible for Conducting entrance tests for admission to various colleges in the state and conducting written examinations for the selection of various posts in different Departments under State Government. Recently it has released the Notification for Jail Department Recruitment Test 2015 for the recruitment of 871 Physical Training Instructor, Sewing Instructor, and other posts. Aspirants who wish to work in Madhya Pradesh Government can apply for MP Jail Dept Recruitment for the year 2015 on or before 19th October 2015.
Madhya Pradesh Jail Department is inviting Applications from the eligible candidates for the selection of 871 various posts. Interested candidates can check MP Jail Dept Recruitment Notification 2015 in our recruitment.guru website. You can also Download the MPPEB Jail Dept Recruitment Notification from the official website. The official website where you can get the online application and Notification for MP Jail Dept Recruitment 2015 is www.vyapam.nic.in. Online Registration for MP Vyapam Jail Department Recruitment 2015 is made available to the candidates from 20/09/2015 to 19/10/2015. Remaining Details like eligibility criteria, selection process, Vacancy Details, etc. of MP Jail Dept Recruitment 2015 are available below.
MPPEB Vacancy Details
MPPEB Has released the recruitment notification for 871 various posts in Jail Department. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for each post. Please refer below table for Post wise Vacancies released under MP Jail Dept Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Total Vacancies: 871 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Physical Training Instructor||04 posts|
|2.||Sewing Instructor||03 posts|
|3.||Knitting Instructor||01 post|
|4.||Male Nurse||03 posts|
|5.||Carpentry Instructor||01 post|
|6.||Foreman Press||01 post|
|7.||Teacher/ Assistant Teacher||03 posts|
MP Jail Department Recruitment Test 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for various vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Jail Department should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given on our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in MP Jail Dept Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for MPPEB Jail Dept Recruitment Test 2015
- For Physical Training Instructor: Candidates should possess High School under 10+2 pattern with certificate in Physical Training Instructor
- For Male Nurse: High School under 10+2 pattern with 03 years General Nursing Training.
- For Carpentry Instructor: High School under 10+2 pattern with Carpentry certificate from any Institution.
- For Foreman Press: I.T.I. in Printing with 03 years experience in Composing & Proof Reading.
- For Teacher/ Assistant Teacher: 12th standard under 10+2 pattern & B.T.C./ D.Ed/ D.S.E.
- For Watchman: High School under 10+2 pattern.
- For Sewing Instructor: High School under 10+2 pattern with efficiency in Sewing training.
- For Knitting Instructor: High School under 10+2 pattern with 01 year Diploma in Knitting.
Age Limit for MP Vyapam Jail Dept Recruitment Test 2015
Candidates applying for MP Jail Dept Recruitment 2015 should attain below Age Limits as on 01/01/2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for Unreserved Male Candidates: 30 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST/ OBC Male Candidates: 35 years.
- Maximum Age for General/ Unreserved Female: 40 years.
- For Others: 45 years.
MPPEB Jail Department Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Job Category: State Government.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
No. of Vacancies: 871 Posts.
Official Web Site: www.vyapam.nic.in
Official Online site: mponline.gov.in
Job Role: Various posts.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Test.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/09/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19/10/2015.
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in the Submitted Application: 20/09/2015.
- Last Date for Making Corrections in the Submitted Application: 24/10/2015.
- Written Examination Date: 22/11/2015.
- Examination Centers: Jabalpur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Rewa, Sagar, Ujjain.
MPOnline Vyapam Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply through online for MP Jail Dept Recruitment 2015 at official website mponline.gov.in from 20/09/2015 to 19/09/2015.
Instructions to Apply online:
- Log on to the official website mponline.gov.in
- Click on “Vyapam registration application under the Disabled”.
- Click on Services.
- Select “Jail Department Recruitment Test -2015”.
- Click on Application Form -> Click Here.
- Fill the Application form with correct details.
- Sumit the Application and take printout of Application for future reference.
To Apply online for MP Jail Dept Recruitment Test 2015 click on below link
MPPEB Jail Department Recruitment Test 2015 Admit Cards
Candidates who have applied for MP Jail Dept Recruitment 2015 are eligible to download the Vyapam Admit card 2015. You can download the admit card from the official website before the conductance of exam. More details about MPPEB Jail Department Recruitment Test are available on our website to check it once.
MP Jail Dept Recruitment Test Results 2015
The results for MPPEB Jail Dept Recruitment Test will be released in the official website of MPPEB. Candidates who have attended the MP Jail Dept Recruitment Test 2015 can check the result in www.mponline.gov.in. We will update the MPPEB Results releasing dates in our website, so keep visiting our website for more updates.