MP Urban Development Recruitment 2019
Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Company Limited has introduced new vacancies in MP Urban Recruitment 2019 for 50 Asst Project Manager, Procurement Officer & other vacancies. So, the interested candidates can apply offline to the below-mentioned address on or before 26th December 2019. Details regarding the eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees and others are mentioned below. Moreover, the candidates can also check for more details @ mpudc.co.in. Refer the following sections to the complete details of MP Urban Vacancy 2019.
MP Urban Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Company Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Asst Project Manager, Procurement Officer & other|
|No. of Vacancies||50 Vacancies|
|Category||MP Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MP Urban Vacancy 2019
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|2||Dy. Project Manager||09|
|3||Sr. Accounting Officer||10|
|4||Asst. Project Manager||12|
MP Urban Development Company Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates can refer the official notification for details.
- Maximum age limit: 62 years
- Written Exam
- Refer the official notification
- Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400-7600/-
How to apply:
- At first, visit the Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Company Limited website. i.e. www.lohardaga.nic.in
- Then, click on the MP Urban notification.
- Now, you can download and read the notification carefully.
- Then, you need to find the MP Urban Application Form at the end of the page.
- Now, you should download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like your name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Now, paste a passport size photo and enclose important documents if it is asked.
- Finally, post the application form to the address given below on or before the last date.
Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Company Limited (MPUDC)
First Floor, 8, Arora Hills, Bhopal – 462004.
- Starting date to apply: 11/12/2019
- Last date to apply: 22/12/2019
Some other links to consider:
BHEL Recruitment 2019-18 – Apply for 920 Apprentice Vacancies.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice Vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office Vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
MP Urban Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Urban Development and Environment Department of Madhya Pradesh had been published this advertisement under the advertisement no. MPUDC/ PMU/ 2016/ 59A to fill 286 vacancies of Civil Engineer, Computer Operator, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh may apply for these posts released under Madhya Pradesh NULM Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Project Manager, Jr Accounts Officer, posts, etc. through MP Urban Development Company Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.mpurban.gov.in for more details regarding the MPUDC Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for sending the Application form is 18th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Urban Administration & Development MP Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
MP Urban Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Sub Project Manager||13|
|3.||Senior Account Officer||13|
|4.||Assistant Project Manager||13|
|7.||Public Relations Officer /Community Development Officer||13|
|8.||Junior Account Officer||13|
|11.||Office Assistant/ Peon||26|
Eligibility Criteria of Madhya Pradesh NULM Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for MP Urban Development Dept Recruitment
- Maximum age: 62 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for MPUDC Recruitment
- Civil Engineer: Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil or B.E in Civil department with five yrs experience in the related field.
- Computer Operator: Applicants must have completed Diploma in PGDCA with typing knowledge in Hindi and English.
- Office Assistant/ Peon: Aspirants must have passed 10th Class from any recognized Board.
- For remaining posts: Candidates must have completed Graduation degree in the relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
Urban Administration & Development MP Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Company.
Official Website: www.mpurban.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of posts: 286.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for this Civil Engineer, Computer Operator, and other jobs released under MP Urban Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Interview.
- Closing date for sending the application form: 18/02/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
- For post-1: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- to Rs. 7,600/-.
- For posts- 2, 3, 4, 6 & 7: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 7,600/-.
- For posts-5 & 8: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,200/- to Rs. 4,800/-.
- For post-9: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 3,200/- to Rs. 3,600/-.
- For post-10: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2,400/- to Rs. 2,800/-.
- For post-11: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1,300/- to Rs. 1,900/-.
MP Urban Development Department Application Form
Application form for this Civil Engineer, Computer Operator, Assistant Project Manager, and other posts released under MP Urban Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. The closing date for sending the application form is 18th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below by post or by hand before the due date.
Directorate of Urban Administration Development,
Madhya Pradesh, Beej Bhawan, Arera Hills,
Bhopal, Pin – 462 011.